[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

VP went into her room to find her mother in hanbok, she is alarmed and wondered why is she dressed like that. Mom talked about her getting married. They went around the room chasing and running away. It's cute that VP so scared of her mum... LOL...

GH pressed the doorbell to Dom's house. When she wants to leave, Dom pulled her hand, asking her not to leave but stay by his side. He is a little more sober now, and he talked about the contract again. Just then GH's phone rang, she got a shock, it's from VP. She is heading to her house. Next, VP is in her house, she felt rather awkward being there but soon said the house is daebak. She told GH to end the relationship with Dom, all due to her mother. GH seemed to have a little difficulties in agreeing, because she likes him. I think VP didn't really catch it, but anyway she offered some new scenarios to GH. It's either those or she would have to tell Dom herself.... I'm not too sure about this. VP left. GH is having difficulties sleeping, thinking about VP's offer, and Dom's request for her to stay by his side. She felt a dilemma because she wants to stay by his side. Just then, her brother came to her with a question about a recording on his phone. That recording helped GH to make up her mind in continuing the ruse as VP with Dom. So she sent a text to Dom asking to meet the next day.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg what did the doctor give Dominique ? Omg what is going on? I'm dead. Ahahahahhaha he has to wear tights under his clothes ? Lol the woman janitor walked in and he's in the bathroom putting on his tights/stockings. Ahahahha the woman janitor chased him out of the bathroom with him wearing the tights bahahaha. The other directors walk by. Dominique just awkwardly smiles at them. GH sees and covers him up and runs him off. Too funny. 

Evil uncle goes into the bathroom uh oh. He finds the note of what the doctor ordered for Dominique. I guess the doctor making him wear compression tights to get his blood pressure up. It's not working. Poor Dom . GH retrieves his things after evil uncle exits the bathroom. Dominique can't take the tights off but GH gives him instructions on how to. She even wants to help him. 

Loll!!! She couldn’t remove her red cardigan  fast enough & he spotted her immediately. This scene is hilarious 

Spoiler

This not yet Couple has a lot of skinship !

Did his BP rise when grabbed her hand here ?

Spoiler

He really wants her to stay by his side - think he’s hoping she’d sign the contract 

Next day, Dom is in the toilet, putting on the compression stocking, he was making some funny noises trying to put it on, until a cleaning lady came inside to check what noise is that. He jumped out of the stall half wearing the stocking. but he managed to pull it up. Cleaning lady didn't recognize him and started to hit him with the broom. Until he went out of the rest room with the stocking. LOLOL... Uncle and another director walked by. He covered himself with a cushion. GH saw him and quickly took off her cardigan to cover his butt, and they half-hopped back to his office. Uncle went into the toilet and saw the packaging of stocking and wondered if he is sick? Then he saw the note in his pocket and took picture of it. GH was outside wanting to go in to retrieve the pants and shoes, but he stalled her so he could finish taking the doctor's note.

GH went back to Dom's office with his pants and shoes. He was trying to take off the stocking, but having difficulties. GH even trying to teach him how to do it, but he kept asking her to turn around. In the end, GH suggested cutting it with scissors. But she hurt her finger doing it because Dom moved a bit. Later on, in the car, Dom putting on a band-aid on her finger. They talked about having an appointment later. GH talked about the content in USB again, the driver listening in. GH said there is a weird excel file inside. Dom wondered because it's supposed to be video of dogs and wondered whether that's not his USB but DJ's. Driver was not attentive to road that he slammed on the brake at traffic light. Then he said something wrong with the car, so GH and Dom ended up walking. Suddenly it rained, but GH cannot find the yellow umbrella. Dom get her to take shelter in front of the crane, as in preview. GH took off her cardigan to cover him, but he pulled her more inside to avoid the rain. Got some dugun-dugun moment here, while Dom saw her face clearly even though she isn't wearing her red cardigan. He wondered aloud why... GH decided to leave because she has appointment. She ran in the rain and got to another shelter nearby. Just then Dom called her VP phone and change the venue of their meeting, which is by the crane?

GH gets scissors to cut them off him. Aww she cut her finger in the process. 

They're now in the car with the driver. Dom puts a bandaid on her finger. Now they are talking about something that must have to do with the driver cuz danger music is playing and driver getting all anxious. Driver looking really anxious now. Ooh maybe they're talking about how GH backed up the usb on her computer. If driver knows this, GH could be in trouble ....

For some reason GH and Dom get out and walk. It starts raining. Per preview he pulls her under the construction vehicle. Omo his heart started beating and he saw her face without her red cardigan on! He keeps her close. Time seems to stop or slow down for a moment. Dom is all smiles. GH runs to another building and hides under the covering while Dom stays where he is. Then he picks up the phone and calls Veronica. GH picks up just a few feet away but of course he doesn't see her pick up or anything . Guess they're talking about their meeting. 

DJ is playing video games and his secretary is there and she asks about Veronica and hands him some contract or something from her. Not sure what it says but it makes him chuckle. 

I missed the end cuz my internet went out of course. I saw bad driver back in Dom's office while GH was getting dolled up as Veronica. And that's it. 

But I did catch the preview. Fake veronica and Dom have another date. She's still wearing the bandaid ooops lol. They also show up at the movies and DJ and real veronica are there? Omo. One scene of her resting her head on his shoulder. Another where it looks like he's gonna kiss her. She's dressed as Veronica in both. Though it's possible he knows now that he saw her face without her red cardigan in this episode. Ooooh I'm excited 

DJ playing games at home. With Sec.Lee there. She asked what's with him, and mentioned VP's name. DJ wondered how she knew. She handed him an envelope from Cinepark. Inside was something like VP is suing him for standing her up...?? It's not a legal paper anyway. Just VP being official.

We see the driver in Dom's office again, this time he found the USB that GH had, and next we see him destroying the USB by the roadside. There is a voice over by him about GH. And cut to GH running in the rain towards Dom, all dressed up as VP. She has umbrella with her, and as she reached Dom, the wristband blood pressure measure increased to 140, and Dom wondered in his heart if he would be able to see her face this time. We see the umbrella lifted and revealing GH's face. But don't know if that is in Dom's perspective or not. ~ End of episode.

Preview:

- Dating time between Dom and GHVP.

- VP and DJ watching movie together, but Dom and GHVP walked inside too, and DJ shocked to see them, so is GH and VP... except for Dom

- There's an almost kiss scene between Dom and GHVP too...

Peeps , see the way he’s smiling at Gal Hee here. That’s a totally smitten look 

Omo!! His BP rose ! Think he will be able to see her face. By the way she’s in that dress where she ( VPGH) goes to his office 

Preview 

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Preview:

- Dating time between Dom and GHVP.

- VP and DJ watching movie together, but Dom and GHVP walked inside too, and DJ shocked to see them, so is GH and VP... except for Dom

- There's an almost kiss scene between Dom and GHVP too...

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD! 

Maybe Min Ik was not surprised because he can't actually see their faces so he had no idea that the lady with DJ was real VP.  But my oh my! What will happen to our heroine Gal Hee?! How would she explain herself? :grimace:

Omo Dominique stood under the crane that whole time waiting for fake Veronica to show up? I mean it went from daytime to nighttime. Lol is he that afraid of the rain now? 

Sure seems like he could see her face at the end there, huh? 

By the way I like that background music played in the final scene with fake Veronica walking up. I have heard it throughout the show. It's nice. 

Ok I’m excited at the possibility of a kiss but I’m not so keen that he thinks she’s VP for their first kiss . Unless he’s known all along GH is VP. Any thoughts folks ? 

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

Ok I’m excited at the possibility of a kiss but I’m not so keen that he thinks she’s VP for their first kiss . Unless he’s known all along GH is VP. Any thoughts folks ? 

I can't wait for tomorrow... because that last scene today, was he seeing her face for real?? I can't wait! I can't wait!!!.... That will give a totally different meaning to the kiss tomorrow... Hm, can we really expect a kiss happening so soon? Is it just a troll....?

Watching the raw, I can't stop laughing at the soju scene. DM thinks that once GH knew that he can finally see, she will stop being his secretary because their contract says so (the new contract was invalid because GH did not sign it). DM is in denial mode and I love it. 

1 hour ago, byeodol said:

Watching the raw, I can't stop laughing at the soju scene. DM thinks that once GH knew that he can finally see, she will stop being his secretary because their contract says so (the new contract was invalid because GH did not sign it). DM is in denial mode and I love it. 

HAHA yeah he's deep in denial :lol: 

Hi All, 

just watched with sub and I think that he might think that now he can only see GH everywhere, and actually not VP.Maybe that is why he will start see some similarities such as bandage, but I don't whink that he will add 1 1, at least not now.And he will start to question himself and his feelings towards GH. Not sure about the kiss either, he maybe want just ot try it to erase picture of GH,

but on the other hand if she let him, then it will be super weird at the offcie...

Archived