[Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다

0ly40

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway Long story short , the next day there was a board meeting with his mum , Uncle etc and then one of the directors brought up the online news about Min Ik assaulting his driver ..it was chaos & Min IK said it was a misunderstanding, but of course Uncle / enemies took this opportunity to add oil to fire . Anyway i think they had asked all the directors to vote whether he should still continue to run for the president position ( if I’m not mistaken) ..it came to a tie ..but the Uncle said hang on , asked  bestie what he thought ...oh no ..he also voted against Min Ik . I feel so sorry for Min Ik. Everyone is really out to get him, 

He did confront the bestie , but not sure what was said ..but definitely Min IK felt betrayed 

Spoiler

Things at home ain’t better , mum was angry , Uncle was of course a jerk but bless our sweet secretary, knowing how down he must be came to console him & give him confidence to which he was actually really moved 

actually there was a flashback scene of how his very first secretary betrayed him ( the one who worked for him for 3 years ) ...she disclosed his medical condition to the board of directors then 

Spoiler

Meanwhile, Gal Hee sis auditions as an actress for none other than yes, Veronica Park ...not really sure how that when but the sis is quite a strong personality , no pushover  and won’t take the criticism that VP gives her lying down . Think VP has met her match :D 

So i think Min Ik goes back to the board of directors ..he ain’t giving up his ideas / vision for the mobile business ( or something like that ) , so he wants to be able to present the ideas to the investors or something 

Spoiler

Subsequently, min ik & gal hee goes to a hotel suite to prepare for the presentation. I really like their interactions here . He went to rest awhile on the bed ...and she  thought he was asleep . She mentioned about someone she likes , he heard her lol! 

He did ask her about how VP looked & she in turn asked what he liked VP . Haha she was flustered 

Spoiler

Anyway , they went back to the living room to get somethings done , he fell asleep . She tried to adjust his position..in his sleepiness .,he grabs her face & says she’s pretty .. 

But it became a hilarious  situation after that 

Haha little bit awkward after that  , he says I mistook you for VP ...ya right :rolleyes:...but I love this bit when he realised that she may feel a little lacking about herself, he puts this imaginary cloak of confidence over her ! It really made her happy 

Spoiler

Next day as they were getting ready for the presentation, she was helping him to wear his jacket , she puts her head on his heart & says his heart is beating so fast ! ( WAH for employer- employee relationship, these two sure hv lots of skinship & close physical proximity!!!) 

She encouraged him , and returned the favour - putting on an imaginary cloak of confidence  for him

The real VP comes for the meeting & sits next to Gal Hee - and then that’s when the episode ends with Min Ik suddenly able to see faces again as he stepped up to give his speech .

So the doctor previously pointed out 3 situations her patient could see people's faces even after being diagnosed.

1. When he was graduating and making a speech in front of an audience.

2. When he stayed up 3 straight nights  working.

3. When he fell in love.

So tonight's episode was similar to the first instance! But I'm sure it won't last :(

@blademan I think it’s a temporary thing too . Ahh so they are going to go through the 3 instances you mentioned? 

I have yet to watch with subs but you know when he suddenly had a vision , the real VP also came in ...so was it because of her ( he was excited ) or he’s subconsciously fallen for Gal Hee? Lol , I dunno . 

-////—

some k netz call them the odour couple after the armpit move :mrgreen:

Secret Life of My Secretary] Eps 9 & 10 spoilers, Kim Young Kwang & Jin Ki Joo

love.png
Article: Naver 'Secret Life of My Secretary' Kim Young Kwang,  tension, able to see faces now... Jin Ki Joo 'heart flutters' UP  

1. [+90,-8]
I'm watching this casually, and it's kind of immersive.. 

2. [+48,-7]
Ah.. Kim Young Kwang and Jin Ki Joo are the odor couple.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's unexpectedly funny.  ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Young Kwang's armpit odor's pheromones made Jin Ki Joo fall for him.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+46,-9]
When Kim Young Kwang turned her head and stared at her, it was so heart fluttering... He's pretty when he smiles, and even his voice is good too. 

4. [+33,-5]
It's not very interesting, but it's watchable. But Jung Gal Hee, at that rate, isn't that an impersonation crime?

5. [+17,-1]
A drama that makes my heart flutter~

6. [+16,-2]
Everyone, watch this. I didn't think much while watching this, but I'm a fan now because it's heart fluttering. 

7. [+19,-7]
Kim Young Kwang is really pretty when he smiles. 

8. [+16,-4]
Today's was interesting... Jin Ki Joo gets prettier the more dramas she does... And she seems to have a variety of expressions now... 

9. [+12,-0]
I really like this chemistry. The female lead is so cute. 

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/05/secret-life-of-my-secretary-eps-9-10.html?m=1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

blademan I think it’s a temporary thing too . Ahh so they are going to go through the 3 instances you mentioned? 

I have yet to watch with subs but you know when he suddenly had a vision , the real VP also came in ...so was it because of her ( he was excited ) or he’s subconsciously fallen for Gal Hee? Lol , I dunno . 

-////—

LOL yeah I doubt it has anything to do with the real VP or GH. I think it's definitely related to him being nervous to give the speech. Remember the doctor saying something about higher BP can lead to blood flow to the affected area of the brain, hence giving him temporary vision. There was also the scene where GH told him his heart was beating really loudly before the meeting. I honestly think it's just due to his anxiety.

20 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just a quick question... because I'm still grinning about this... or maybe make it a vote @triplem

Would you ever warm your hands in the armpit of someone you're not yet in relationship with??

Maybe ,if you had a lot of dream about your oppa , is alright to do it  :sweat_smile::mrgreen: 

F296268E-F3DC-49F2-8ADC-AA4794905F2A.gif

poor thing , it was a nice dream :joy: 

4CF69426-542E-4FBA-A43F-6ADFEC703AAE.gif

@triplem is that armpits boyfriend :joy: 

17 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just a quick question... because I'm still grinning about this... or maybe make it a vote @triplem

Would you ever warm your hands in the armpit of someone you're not yet in relationship with??

Ok let’s make it a poll ! Armpit Warmers ? 

Take your pick 

Yes 

@Ameera Ali ( ok? ) 

No 

@triplem ( unless he looks like KYK :joy:

8 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

@triplem no way! I live in Florida do you know how sweaty we get here? :lol:

Then you need to avoid it in all cost :joy::mrgreen:  , you never know who may sneak behind you :P world isn’t same place  for armpits these day :D

15583982951558398291.gif

smell can’t go easily :tounge_wink:

Gahhh! So cute!

i hope to catch the subbed version later today...so so curious to know what he sees at the end of this ep. 

but it if he does see, he would find out what VP looks like, right? GH is dressed as she always is so he already knows her?

happy 520! 

I just found out 20 May is the second Chinese Valentine’s. Big here in Shanghai.  

Archived