Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] The Secret Life of my Secretary / I love you from the beginning, 초면에 사랑합니다 - Mon & Tue @ 22:00 KST

Or maybe he actually can see her face but he thinks that since he can only see gal hee so he is seeing gal hee everywhere (Veronica) but its actually her.

Can be :P

@sn2111a I don't think so he knows its gal hee cause in ep 4 he was drawing faces and was wondering how veronica looks like.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

I just watched episode 4 as real life busted me up this week. But ahhh I love it so much!!

The scene with the yellow umbrella, I about died it was so lovely :wub: can't wait for more romantic moments between these two. 

I did not think Dominique recognized Gal Hee as Veronica Park...until the phone conversation in the office where he walked right up to her as she was talking to him as VP ^_^ that made me very curious. But the ending seemed too obvious that he could actually see her, so we could also maybe be being trolled. 

Anyone wanna talk about the little sister and her rather huge lie about going to study abroad? Gal Hee and her brother are going to have their hearts broken when they find out the truth :tears: what are you doing girly? 

I'm kind of glad I didn't watch ep 4 till now...now I only have to wait 1.5 days for ep 5! 

• Like 6

I do not think he knows that she is Veronica.This would also fit the synopsis/description and trailer of this drama. Based on the trailer, he is supposed to be confuse with his feelings between 'veronica park' (who seems to change everytime) and his secretary. We have not reach that point yet. Though this is not fool proof evidence that he doesnt know yet because I also read in a synopsis somewhere that he will eventually know. Nonetheless, this just means more funny and heart fluttering scenes. :)

• Like 8

Watched the 4 episodes, not bad... dont really recognise the girl, first time seeing her in drama.

I just wanna say, the office set look so luxurious, SBS really has big budget for the drama (and that fish! - arwana:wub:), or else, SBS's studio is really huge :) Just love the scenes with all the flowers, all dramas should take advantage of the blooming flowers before summer arrives.

Now, back to the drama, so basically Min Ik can see Gal He because he loves her... hmm... i guess the show need to show us how is she different from the rest of the 1 year contract secretaries that Min Ik have so far...  Gal He is cute, doing all those stuff, more maybe compared to Sec Kim (PMY')s in WWWSK... makes me wonder, is it so bad for secretaries in South Korea, that they do NOT get out of work after 8pm??

How is the ratings for this drama? I checked Wiki but it doesnt show anything... does that mean that it is below top20 show, but still there must be certain percentage of the population watching the drama? If only, online streaming are included in the statistics, TV companies in korea need to take that into consideration.

Overall, enjoying it (havent touch Abyss) and the other drama in my waiting list is 'Different Dreams' :)

• Like 7

10 hours ago, screwdila said:

Or maybe he actually can see her face but he thinks that since he can only see gal hee so he is seeing gal hee everywhere (Veronica) but its actually her.

Can be :P

@sn2111a I don't think so he knows its gal hee cause in ep 4 he was drawing faces and was wondering how veronica looks like.

Yess he doesnt know that that veronica he met, is gal hee. but he could see normal gal hee super clearly because he actually has a crush on her. it seems like he unconsciously likes her even before he fired her but didnt wanna bother bc its just a contracttt, mainly cuz he willingly fulfilled her wishes and even could spot her from the roof and after she got hired he was so happy about her(the scene in the car and he just wishes that she'll not fix her habit (and stay with him all the time and the time he got hospitalised in the latest ep).

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pri0xxwFxW1qcun69_1280.jpg

Spoiler

THAT EPISODE WHERE HE WAS SO EXCITED TO GO INTO HIS OFFICE because he thought his bff made gal hee came back as a gift SO HILARIOUS and super cute

giphy.gif

i really like that theyve became so much closer and playful after he cant recognise faces anymore. THEY ARE JUST SO CUTEEE, i think its part of kim young kwang and jin ki joo for making the boss-secretary pair like some kind of friendship LOL 

there was a bts scene where they were supposed to film the part where he peeks into her house to persuade her to come back but they got held back bcuz the both of them were BUSY CHATTING,,, how cute these two

• Like 8

Both leads are rather goofy and cute. I like them. At some point, he is going to recognise her - whether it’s because he managed to put together the clues he has been given or when blood shoots through his brain (I have wilder thoughts about this...heh) or someone tells him eventually. 

My hope is that he’ll make discoveries and realise for himself that it has always been her. 

Relationships almost always begins with dating and then you get comfortable with each other in the good n bad times. They have just done the opposite - started in different roles/ circumstances but the journey, once there is indigestion :wub:, is the same.

Veronica Park is loud and dramatic but has a serious side too. I enjoy seeing her switch languages- makes me think of Lucille Ball. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Love when she play diva :mrgreen: , her straggler is real :D - the  way she felt disappointed he didn’t pick up fork from floor , make me think she was planning to eat with it after he pick it up :yum: - 5 stars restaurant should be 100% clean  after all  

15582578111558257808.gif

Spoiler

76A2AB7F-AD0A-4A6B-B100-FF6E5F7EE40D.gif

5B928B11-2925-4B95-8737-07918F6DAFD3.gif

0E65A308-98BE-434F-97E8-B7F4E2895D0D.gif

53F973D0-B895-4217-BC12-508F49C03EEF.gif

7F996CD3-EDD0-4E9C-9A3E-DC7310355F39.gif

Spoiler

A9969C5C-7C60-47E9-A3AE-713919932066.gif

AC0597BE-3383-4824-AF2D-30C5AAC3CA3C.gif

F03F8F7E-1BA7-4FF7-AD9B-7ED9A3A52EF2.gif

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Just realised that she's not wearing her classic 'red cardigan' in this scene in the preview :w00t: and can he still see her...?

I think the climax of the show will be when he can see GH even without her secretary get up! That will mean he has fallen for GH :heart:

But for now I guess he's pursuing VP-GH...can't wait to see the next episode!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

39 minutes ago, blademan said:

can't wait to see the next episode!! 

Me too!!... Kept wondering if it's Monday already... :lol:

• LOL 3

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Me too!!... Kept wondering if it's Monday already... :lol:

You wondering is Monday :D

Are you having a digestive problem :joy: , how funny is his digestive problem :yum: 

15582622761558262270.gif

15582674701558267464.gif

Spoiler

15582676001558267589.gif

15582678451558267839.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I’m also waiting for Monday !!! So excited 

BTS of the radio promo , poster signing etc

Aww great chemistry here 

Edited by triplem
  • Love 3

Dominique is so shy-cute in that last scene... especially when he put his hand on his chest and said it felt weird there.... :wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

just randomly popping my head in and the stills fill me with so much Qs! :tounge_wink:

-- do PDs realize how much it costs to make perms on naturally straight hair? why is it always associated with being frumpy? LOL....

-- why do stylist always choose oversize glasses which is actually a no-no if you are a regular wearer? (public service announcement: when you pick glasses, smile. your cheeks should slide in nicely and not push the glasses up. if it does, it is too big for your face)

-- so does she straighten her hair and change colour and puts on contact lenses every time she meets him as that other girl?

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

just randomly popping my head in and the stills fill me with so much Qs! :tounge_wink:

-- do PDs realize how much it costs to make perms on naturally straight hair? why is it always associated with being frumpy? LOL....

-- why do stylist always choose oversize glasses which is actually a no-no if you are a regular wearer? (public service announcement: when you pick glasses, smile. your cheeks should slide in nicely and not push the glasses up. if it does, it is too big for your face)

-- so does she straighten her hair and change colour and puts on contact lenses every time she meets him as that other girl?

Once again welcoming you to the magical world of k-drama wonderland! :lol: Where even a mole on your face makes you incognito....

• LOL 6

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Once again welcoming you to the magical world of k-drama wonderland! :lol: Where even a mole on your face makes you incognito....

hahahha...  isn't he supposed to have face blindness? so why go through so much effort to change appearance. not like he can tell that this is a hot version of her. LOL.. :tounge_xd:

• LOL 5

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha...  isn't he supposed to have face blindness? so why go through so much effort to change appearance. not like he can tell that this is a hot version of her. LOL.. :tounge_xd:

He probably remember hairstyle now , thanks to her  method:mrgreen:  - poor thing , she will spend money she didn’t have to straighten her hair  &  high heels to disguise her 168 height now , she playing hide & seek :D:joy:

15583040921558304063.gif

Welcome to the thread :grin:

• LOL 7