How to write a good essay?

kognisjon

For most essays, you need to take a stance. Be clear on your stance by the end of your intro.

Plan out your body paragraphs before writing the essay - have a clear topic / point you want to bring across for each body paragraph. You can dot point ideas that you want to cover for each paragraph. So that once you get to actually writing out each paragraph, it's a lot easier since you know what you want to say and this method also allows you to avoid losing trails of thought by the time you get to writing the essay. It really helps un-muddling my ideas in my head when I get it on the word doc. Also remember to loop each body paragraph back to your stance - how does it support your stance etc.

Conclusion - summarise your body points. Rarely bring out a new topic / argument. Repeat (but paraphrase the wording throughout the essay so the reader does not get bored) your stance.

I do think reading widens your vocabulary but the synonym tool on Microsoft Word to be very handy when I don't want to reuse the same word over and over again.

You got this, you will definitely get better over time / once you write more.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 5:06 PM, kognisjon said:

I started my university studying during this year and now I need to write really many essays, this kind of work is the hardest for me and I'm not good in it at all. How did you imrpove your skills? Share with an experience please.

Are you seriously looking for essay tips at soompi ? :D

I guess you may get many link suggestions from newbies.. 

But if you really need essay tips - first tell: what kind of essay to you need to write? There are many different options.

I usually write movie reviews (this is my favorite kind of essays).

• Awesome 1

• 1 month later...

If you have by no means written an essay before or if you battle with writing then ...To have a success, clean and cohesive essays. 85.GifWhen you write essays often, it’s easy to get stuck in a rut of repeating the equal system whenever – particularly while you already acquire precise feedback from the teachers who study them. I can recommend analyzing different people's essays - the wider you study, the extra viable techniques there are for you to pick out up and use in essays of your own.

First, I want to say that it is important to write about what interests you. This will help make the text more interesting and make things easier for you. Of course, if there is an opportunity to choose a theme. If not, then carefully study the question, it's not a sin to ask for help. In principle, I like to write such works, but if I do not like the topic, then I always turn to the  research proposal writing services for help I know for sure that there will help me to solve my problem. You, too, can find a reliable source of information for yourself. Secondly, if you have studied the issue of the topic well enough, you should pay special attention to the presentation of your thoughts on this matter and the format of presentation. It is necessary to present your attitude to what is happening in the most interesting and understandable way. Last but not least, don't forget about the structure of the text. It is important . Ask a question at the beginning of the essay and lead logically to the answer with your reasoning at the end of the work. Something like this should be in order to get an interesting job.

• 2 weeks later...

You can spend a lot of your time studying the subject of the essay. You can look at already finished papers on the desired topic to get a portion of new ideas and inspiration. Or you can order a finished paper. I personally like this option more than the others. For example, I wrote an essay on the topic mein traumberuf Oessays. They also provide services for writing analysis, homework, paper, research, document.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting question, I want to give you some tips. First, read a lot, it helps to replenish your vocabulary, ideas, and in the end you can substitute the very example from the book in your essay.

Second, if you come across some difficult topic, you can always go to sites with essays that can give you an idea, or an example of how to write what you want. Third - watch various educational videos on YouTube, now the information is folded there and easy to learn.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • ferily locked this topic