Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

JI has his mom arrested. I think bad guy heard radio chatter about it. Now JI hears radio chatter --- please don't tell me it's that the bad guy has escaped?

OH NO. Did JS flatline in surgery?!? You mean they made us think she was gonna live and then she flatlined?!?!

Doctor comes out and tells her father. An is listening too. An looks lifeless. He takes a few steps away and sits down and cries. 

Ya'll it seems she really is dead. Why they play with our hearts like this?!?!

AND the bad guy escapes?!?! What are they doing to us?!? 

JI runs in and sees An on the ground crying. They embrace each other. 

The autopsy doctor lady is in the autopsy room, hearing the news too. 

But SM left the hospital...he's not gonna know that she died, is he?!?

I can't with this episode!! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

I can't believe they killed her off after making us believe she'd survive through surgery. Cruel!! 

So we get quick scene of SM ripping off maps and post its off his wall, then commercial.

Back from commercial, everyone is watching the news about JS. But I'm still super confused if the bad guy escaped or not??

An is remembering what the bad guy said to him. Whatever it was really must have startled An. An is in SM's room now, digging around and looking frustrated. He gets some psychometry from the room, but what?? Something with the rubix cube and some papers he was highlighting? Now An sees a flashback of SM with his mother ---I'm talking adult SM here --- putting the ring on his mother's finger and smiling? An talks to JI over the phone. He's frantic. What was up with SM and his mother?? I'm so confused!!!

• Like 5
  • Sad 3

JS's father and Nam are talking outside. Not sure about what. 

Police have a sort of headquarters set up. It looks like bad guy did escape after hurting one of the officers? One of the officers has an arm and neck brace? I can't remember if this officer was in the car with the bad guy. But I guess he escaped since he hasn't shown back up yet. Quick shot of SM's mother in an interrogation room and Nam and the hurt officer standing outside watching her.

JI and An both in SM's room now. They are talking. Trying to figure out this mystery. I'm trying to figure out the mystery of the mystery since I don't understand a thing haha.

JI gets a call from Nam. It must be about SM's mother. 

JI and An in the car now, heading towards the station. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

The writer's cruelty knows no limit. Not only did they kill her, they killed her twice in one episode. 

My favourite character :bawling:

Same here...I feel so depressed . I can't believe this. Can they please like fake her death or something? How can they kill off the main cast in the 13th episode

And if things aren't bad enough, I think SM may have something to with  the second fire...need subs  but seems this is the thing he may have found out.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same here...I feel so depressed . I can't believe this. Can they please like fake her death or something? How can they kill off the main cast in the 13th episode

And if things aren't bad enough, I think SM may have something to with  the second fire...need subs  but seems this is the thing he may have found out.

I have decided to live in denial land. Until I see her dead body I choose to believe she is in a coma somewhere and this is just a sheme to protect her from psyhodad (so that he does not finish the job).

Really, SM what are you doing? If that is true and JS is really dead SM will probably also die after his father is dealt with. Cause I cannot see him living with the guilt.

• Sad 5

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Onnie Said said:

Did jisoo die?? Really??

yes ...but like @selen4ever i refuse to believe till i see the body or funeral. 

I am beyond mad now...from really loving this drama to really hating it ..sorry to say they just killed off my fave character and made the character I love the monster. It seems SM burned the apartment 

The preview breaks my heart

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

JI and An meet Nam at the station. Fill him in on whatever it is that is going on with SM and his mother and the bad guy and all that....

Okay, finally JI goes into the interrogation room with his mother. Mom looks nervous and afraid. JI pushes some files in front of her. An watches her hands which are shaking (mom's hands, that is). Mom starts talking. JI is very calm and collected while asking questions. Mom appears to be telling a story, I wish I could understand what it is! Appears mom got a call from bad guy while she was at home and he was at the nursing home place. Sorry I have no idea....she must be explaining what happened the night he committed those murders and set fire to the nursing home place....An seems to be putting the pieces together too. Now JI is asking about Kim Gab guy. She's explaining about him too. Flashback to her in a car with the Gab guy. He dropped her off at the nursing home place that night....She goes to check on her patients but sees blood dripping --- they're already dead. So bad guy lured her there but he had already killed them. Then bad guy came to take her and set fire to the building. Bad guy grabs her and drugs her so she passes out. But what happened with this KIm Gab guy later on?? Oops I zoned out trying to think what could've happened.

Quick cut to bad guy who has escaped somewhere, trying to clean off his wound. 

Back to mom leaving the interrogation room. She slips and An catches her fall and sees a flashback of her and the bad guy again at the nursing home I think. Lots of flashbacks. An starts frantically questioning the mom who is startled and pulls away.

Cut back to bad guy, entering his lair, and there is SM standing there again. What now? Face off round 2. OMO!!! SM has set a trap --- he catches the bad guy in ankle shackles! Is he gonna torture the bad guy??? Episode ends. 

When are they gonna release this other OST by the way? I need it in my life. 

Preview --- More investigating, searching for answers --- just An and JI left now --- no more JS!!!! <cries>

So was JS kind of like the rose in the story of the little prince? I mean since she carried around the flower necklace and bad guy placed a flower on the railroad tracks to symbolize her? I think I missed the greek mythology reference to the flower....
I still feel like SM is going to die too, or just "disappear into thin air" / vanish....I feel this even more so now that JS is gone. <sigh> 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

WAIT WHAT?? SM burned down the apartment complex? :dizzy: Okay I definitely need subs NOW

but remember it's not about what the eyes see but what the heart sees.....so maybe they are tricking us somehow ???

• Like 5
  • Angry 1

4 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

So was JS kind of like the rose in the story of the little prince? I mean since she carried around the flower necklace and bad guy placed a flower on the railroad tracks to symbolize her? I think I missed the greek mythology reference to the flower....
I still feel like SM is going to die too, or just "disappear into thin air" / vanish....I feel this even more so now that JS is gone. <sigh> 

I interpreted it as SM's father seeing himself as the little prince and the mother as his rose as she is the only person he has feelings for. So he is now punishing SM (who he blames for taking away and hiding his "rose") by destroying/killing all people SM cares for aka SM's three flowers (like he told JI when he tried to drown her).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks @turtlegirl for the recaps...maybe with sub we will have better understanding. 

I am really unhappy ( this is an understatement) . I don't know why they had to use Ji Soo's death to move the plot along. My ship that never had a chance. Yup she was SM's flower . When he called out her name here , i think that is the most emotional  we have seen  him. Tvn , wae????????

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yup.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 6

42 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I interpreted it as SM's father seeing himself as the little prince and the mother as his rose as she is the only person he has feelings for. So he is now punishing SM (who he blames for taking away and hiding his "rose") by destroying/killing all people SM cares for aka SM's three flowers (like he told JI when he tried to drown her).

Thank you. I definitely get this interpretation as well. 

I also see SM being like the little prince at the end and just vanishing. In fact, he has pretty much already vanished, and I don't foresee him meeting with An or anyone else ever again. It's just a feeling I get. I don't know how he could continue living after everything that's happened now. But he's not really a bad guy, is he? Oh I hope it's just a mis-interpretation, as he doesn't seem like a truly bad guy to me...

By the way, I have a problem with the bad guy escaping. I mean, c'mon, he picked the lock on his handcuffs with a pin basically, and just ran off with an arm injury and all, with all those police cars lined up in front and behind him? I wonder if the subs will explain this. Plus, why weren't they taking him to a hospital since he had a gunshot wound? Wouldn't that be protocol? Then they could just drug him up and really make sure he can't escape. I dunno. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

In the preview, is An holding JS's hand in the autopsy room?? I hope that isn't what's going on, but that's all I can think!! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

15 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

In the preview, is An holding JS's hand in the autopsy room?? I hope that isn't what's going on, but that's all I can think!! :bawling:

I think so . I rewatched it a few times...so darn sad... 

The outpouring of grief and anger on twitter , lol!

Remembering Ji Soo...:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Posted (edited)

Darn it!  I was afraid the writer would use the biblical "sins of the father" on the JS character.  :tears:

And, probably on the SM character, too. :tears: 

I wonder if SM, set their apartment on fire, in the belief that the fire would obliterate all traces of him and his mother, in order to prevent his father from finding them because ... the father is also psychometric.:huh:

In his desperation and emotionless naivety, SM didn't factor in the effect on the rest of the building, from the fire. 

As for who knifed the obnoxious woman and her family, perhaps, it was a blackmail tactic used by  SM's father to get SM and his mother to return to him.  And, he duplicated, at the nursing home, what he, and SM, did at the apartment, as another warning to SM and his mother. :huh:

BTW, I just found that Dramamilk.com does live recaps on her site.

Addendum:  I just finished reading dramamilk's recap and some of my guesses were correct.:wacko:

Edited by Auntie Mame
Add addendum.
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4