[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

0ly40

27 minutes ago, onnie1509 said:

Hai guys. 

I'm new here, glad to be in this forum.

So far this drama is good. 

And i hope SM is not a bad guy.

Welcome!! Yes, this drama is unexpectedly so engaging... and I believe SM is not the bad guy ;) 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, onnie1509 said:

And i hope SM is not a bad guy.

I hope too.

I hope he is not involve in any murders.

All he wants to do is to protect his mother and himself from his abusive father.

He also study hard successfully able to become a prosecutor which i believe is not an easy journey esp in his current circumstances to be hiding and running away from his father. Poor him.pity him.

7 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

YES! We did!!!

I hope it's not Lee Ahn dreaming

I just wonder what he will see this time around. Bit by bit... or all at once.

My guess is a piece of the puzzle and he needs to collect more puzzle

Which is deduce to more .........

I'm beginning to think that the reason LA can't "read" SM is because SM's emotions are missing somehow.  It's like he doesn't know how to feel.  That's why he had to look up love and obsess in the dictionary and why he had to ask little JA to explain what pretty was.  He also didn't seem to understand when she said that he had smiled.

SM surely isn't really a psychopath or a bad person; he's just sort of emotionally deadened.

Hi guys :D I don't usually join forums but after keenly following this drama (as an ahgase) and the killer of an episode that was ep 7, there was no way I couldn't share my excitement! 

I skimmed through all your theories - they're pretty convincing but I was wondering why there's a consensus that the masked man is the prosecutor's father? It makes sense if we follow some theories' logic but I don't think the producers have given extensive information to assume so. We did get to see his face in the latest episode though.

I love how this show isn't a stereotypical shallow romcom, I think the story and characters have been building up really well and I'm really enjoying the mystery/action aspects of it. 

YES! We did!!!

I hope it's not Lee Ahn dreaming again. Lol.

This would be too funny!!

Jokes aside, that scene was sooooo smooth :wub:  I'm super excited for the next episode

14 hours ago, thistle said:

I'm beginning to think that the reason LA can't "read" SM is because SM's emotions are missing somehow.  It's like he doesn't know how to feel.  That's why he had to look up love and obsess in the dictionary and why he had to ask little JA to explain what pretty was.  He also didn't seem to understand when she said that he had smiled.

SM surely isn't really a psychopath or a bad person; he's just sort of emotionally deadened.

I have a theory on why LA can't read SM.  Throughout the episodes so far, they have made a point of showing SM taking medication.  I seem to recall that in one of the earlier episodes they referenced that if a person has too much of a particular substance in their body, they cannot be read.  My theory is that SM is consuming high quantities of this substance to prevent LA from reading him.  That said, the question becomes why does SM not want LA to read him?  SM referenced that he wants Jae-In to help LA get to the point where he can successfully read SM.   This is where I get stuck in my theory.  They will need to present more information before I can figure the rest out.

Really enjoying this series.  As others have stated it is different from a lot of the traditional, formulaic dramas out recently.  I also like that the characters are quirky but not overly cartoonish.

14 hours ago, boxylollypop said:

I skimmed through all your theories - they're pretty convincing but I was wondering why there's a consensus that the masked man is the prosecutor's father? It makes sense if we follow some theories' logic but I don't think the producers have given extensive information to assume so. We did get to see his face in the latest episode though.

Welcome!  You've got a good point, and I agree.  I really am not sure that the masked guy is SM's dad.  I have some shadow theories but they aren't really worth posting because they don't make sense.  Whoever the masked guy is has to be someone from back story because we're midway in the series; it has to make sense somehow. 

Okay, let me hint at just one of my former shadow theories: 

Spoiler

LA's dad was a cop, so there has to be some connection here; what if he didn't really die in that elevator plunge?  But he can't be the guy who stabbed LA so that theory sure didn't hold up. 

But there's something for certain going on with the police since the baddies seem to have JS's dad in their pocket.

My theory about SM's emotional status seems to have gained a lot of ground in today's episode because of what LA saw when he was reading SM's dictionary.  No, I haven't seen the episode yet.....

Spoiler

I've just read the live re-cap at DramaMilk.

And now I'm wondering even more about SM's connection to JA.  Could she be his sister? 

Spoiler

.....editing:  oops!

And if that is the case, why has SM been saying stuff about JA's connection to LA?  What is it that we don't know?

Oh my, now all we can do is come up with more shadow theories until next week!

19 hours ago, thistle said:

I agree with that. He's always been like that since little that's why LA can't read him. At the same time, I think it's also due to the fall when young Sm and young LA jumped out of the window. LA got psychometric abilities and I think SM lost partial of his memories and more deaden feelings. That's why he really wants LA to improve his abilities in order to read why SM is like that. 

He's a good guy. He's just been through a lot and it's hard for him to open the door for people.

8 hours ago, blademan said:

EEK!!! She's gonna meet that creep :scream:

There you go! I kept trying to figure out the actor who's playing the culprit creep. Like I know his face, but his name was not coming to mind. That's him, Lee Seung-joon. He was in descendants of the sun.

4 hours ago, blademan said:

And they kissed again :love:

YES! They kissed, again! 

Cannot wait to see what happens in today's episode with subs and just saw the preview. Seems like LA is trying to figure out what happen in SM's past. Also his ankle gets revealed.

2 hours ago, 0ly40 said:

PREVIEW EP9

When his ankle is being examined, there's that caged bird behind SM again.  This time, the bird's perch is at an angle, as though the cage has been disturbed.  

Okay...so what I thought about SM liking JI is kinda true...?

He definitely has a soft spot for her - but I don't want to believe it's anything romantic. Maybe I'm in denial, that's what I'm telling myself till proven otherwise. 

And I really want LA and JI to find out how they're connected in their past. Seems kinda unfair making them all close and then dropping that bomb all together :crazy:

5 hours ago, thistle said:

When his ankle is being examined, there's that caged bird behind SM again.  This time, the bird's perch is at an angle, as though the cage has been disturbed.  

1 hour ago, thistle said:

Well, I thought the same.....buy now I'm kinda wondering if they could possibly be siblings.

I didn't even realize the bird cage. Now I go back and look at it, it's interesting. What if the culprit creep put a camera in it? 

I'm not sure about the whole siblings thing. I just think that he saw what JI's father did and he's innocent. With his memories, JI and LA, they all can set her father free and really find out who is behind all of it. All their memories can be put together and create a bigger picture of what happened 11 years ago. Just a guess.

53 minutes ago, turtle0217 said:

I didn't even realize the bird cage. Now I go back and look at it, it's interesting. 

The bird cage and white bird have appeared several times.  I first noticed this when there was a scene in the apartment with SM's mother, and that cage had two white birds.  Ever since there has been only one.

16 hours ago, boxylollypop said:

I skimmed through all your theories - they're pretty convincing but I was wondering why there's a consensus that the masked man is the prosecutor's father? It makes sense if we follow some theories' logic but I don't think the producers have given extensive information to assume so. We did get to see his face in the latest episode though.I

You have a point chingu but after today’s episode

Spoiler

I think it’s SMs dad because we see a flashback of LAs dad introducing himself to SM apthrn afer holding hands with LA as they walk away and JA running to her dad while SM watched both affectionate interactions of kids with their dad. Then back to present day, he remarks ‘papa papa dad ad’ when JS is talking about her dad. This is what makes me continued to be led on the path of assuming that the culprit behind all this is SMs dad. Or the only father figure he knew? 

Archived