S274T26HJFYIZ5DK65S6.jpg

사이코메트리 그녀석

Episodes: 16

Genre: Romance / Comedy / Fantasy

Network: tvN

Airdate: March 11, 2019 -

Airtime: Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST

Synopsis:

A fantasy romance thriller about a boy who is able to read the secrets of those whose skin comes into contact with him and a girl who does everything she can to hide her pain. 

Cast:

GOT7’s Jinyoung as Lee Ahn

f131951167702631365(0).png

Shin Ye Eun as Yoon Jae In

f131951178750310183(0).png

Dasom as Eun Ji Soo

f131951185879555883(0).png

Kim Kwon as Kang Sung Mo

f131951183741718179(0).png

Character Chart:

f131956180951906118(0).jpg

Trailer:

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

OST

Part 1

Spoiler

Part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] That Psychometric Guy, 사이코메트리 그녀석 - Premieres March 2019
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.soompi.com/article/1244129wpp/got7s-jinyoung-talks-star-new-fantasy-romance-drama

GOT7’s Jinyoung In Talks To Star In New Fantasy Romance Drama

GOT7âs Jinyoung In Talks To Star In New Fantasy Romance Drama

GOT7’s Jinyoung may star as the lead of a new tvN drama!

On October 12, a source from the drama revealed to media outlet Sports Chosun, “GOT7’s Jinyoung has been chosen as the lead character for tvN’s upcoming drama ‘That Psychometric Guy’ (literal translation), which plans to air early next year. Jinyoung has experience appearing on TV dramas, but this is his first time as the lead role.”

In response to this report, JYP Entertainment gave an official statement that said, “It is true that Jinyoung received an offer to star in tvN’s new drama ‘That Psychometric Guy.”” They continued, “It hasn’t been confirmed yet, and we are still in talks [for it].”

“That Psychometric Guy” is a fantasy romance thriller about a boy who is able to read the secrets of those whose skin comes into contact with him and a girl who does everything she can to hide her pain. In the drama, the boy and girl will meet and try to fix, heal, grow, and love from the small and big occurrences that happen in their lives.

Due to an incident from when he was young, the main character and Jinyoung’s potential role Yi Ahn obtains the supernatural powers of psychometry, but is unable to use them perfectly. Yi Ahn attends college as a Physical Education Major of the Education Department. He acts and speaks frivolously, and holds a baseless confidence in his demeanor, but is an A-class character when it comes to his visuals. As he comes to learn of the afterimage of people’s intense memories when he touches their skin, Yi Ahn decides to use his psychometric abilities to catch all the “bad guys” in the world after helping out a prosecutor who had once saved his life.

Jinyoung first debuted as an actor through the 2012 drama “Dream High 2” and appeared on projects such as “When a Man Loves,” “My Love Eun Dong,” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea.” Jinyoung also starred in the film “A Stray Goat” as Min Sik for his big screen debut.

“That Psychometric Guy” will be led by writer Yang Jin Ah of “Chosun Police” and “Vampire Prosecutor” and producing director (PD) Kim Byung Soo of “Queen In Hyun’s Man,” “Nine,” and “Bubblegum.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1250247wpp/shin-ye-eun-teen-reported-female-lead-drama-got7s-jinyoung-talks

Shin Ye Eun From “A-TEEN” Reported As Female Lead Of Drama GOT7’s Jinyoung Is In Talks For

Shin Ye Eun From âA-TEENâ Reported As Female Lead Of Drama GOT7âs Jinyoung Is In Talks For

A female lead has reportedly been chosen for the drama GOT7’s Jinyoung is in talks for!

Previously, it was revealed that Jinyoung is considering the offer to star in “That Psychometric Guy” (literal translation), a fantasy romance thriller about a boy who is able to read the secrets of those whose skin comes into contact with him and a girl who does everything she can to hide her pain. He is in talks to be the male lead Yi Ahn.

According to industry representatives, Shin Ye Eun has been cast as the female lead Yoon Jae In. She has low self-esteem and lives in poverty, but she hides her pain by putting on the act of being perfect. When she switches schools, she meets psychometrist Yi Ahn and tries to reveal the truth about her father who has been falsely charged for murder.

Shin Ye Eun appeared in DAY6’s “Shoot Me” music video and made her debut this year with hit web drama “A-TEEN,” gaining significant popularity with her beauty and skilled acting. She recently signed an exclusive contract with JYP Entertainment after being an acting trainee at the company since early this year.

“That Psychometric Guy” is written by Yang Jin Ah of “Chosun Police” and “Vampire Prosecutor” and will be directed by PD Kim Byung Soo of “Queen In Hyun’s Man,” “Nine,” and “Bubblegum.” It is in discussion to premiere in tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday time slot in May 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1274205wpp/got7s-jinyoung-confirmed-star-new-tvn-romantic-comedy

GOT7’s Jinyoung Confirmed To Star In New tvN Romantic Comedy

GOT7âs Jinyoung Confirmed To Star In New tvN Romantic Comedy

GOT7’s Jinyoung will officially be starring in a new tvN drama!

On December 6, the upcoming drama “That Psychometric Guy” (working title) confirmed that Jinyoung would be playing the lead role of Yi Ahn, a young man with supernatural powers. The character has the ability to learn the deepest secrets of anyone he touches by instantly seeing their most powerful memories. Although he is blessed with head-turning good looks and psychic abilities, Yi Ahn has an endearingly clumsy and oafish side.

“That Psychometric Guy,” which is described as “a romantic comedy disguised as a thriller,” will tell the love story of Yi Ahn and Yoon Jae In, a girl who will do whatever it takes to hide a painful secret from her past. After being swept up in a series of incidents that bring them together, the two grow closer and gradually learn from their experiences.

The drama’s producers remarked, “Jinyoung’s youthful, innocent, and boyish vibe matched perfectly with the character of Yi Ahn. On top of that, his sincerity and meticulousness will flesh out the character of Yi Ahn and make him three-dimensional while also adding to his charm.”

They added, “We plan to present you with a drama that will bring both refreshing and warm entertainment to viewers. Please look forward to it.”

Jinyoung first made his acting debut in 2012, when he appeared in the KBS drama “Dream High 2.” He has since gone on to appear in dramas such as “My Love Eun Dong” and “The Legend of the Blue Sea,” as well as the 2017 film “A Stray Goat.”

Meanwhile, “That Psychometric Guy” is currently scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1274959wpp/shin-ye-eun-join-got7s-jinyoung-leads-upcoming-drama

Shin Ye Eun To Join GOT7’s Jinyoung As Leads In Upcoming Drama

Shin Ye Eun To Join GOT7âs Jinyoung As Leads In Upcoming Drama

Rookie actress Shin Ye Eun will be leading tvN’s “That Psychometric Guy” (literal title) alongsideGOT7’s Jinyoung.

“That Psychometric Guy” is a romantic comedy about Lee Ahn (played by Jinyoung) who has the ability to find out a person’s secrets by touching them, and Yoon Jae In (played by Shin Ye Eun) who wishes to hide the wound in her heart as if her life depends on it. The actress was previously reportedly cast in the role.

Her character Yoon Jae In appears to have everything, such as a wealthy family, brains and beauty, and even a generous personality. However, she actually struggles with her life and is a girl with a strong sense of pride. While pretending to be the perfect girl, she transfers to a new school where she meets Lee Ahn, with whom her relationship balances on the thin line between love and hate.

Shin Ye Eun made her debut with the web drama “A-TEEN” last July. This will be her first leading role.

A source from the drama stated, “Though she just recently debuted, she has the ability and charm to grab people’s attention. Please look forward to Shin Ye Eun’s bubbly charms, as well as her fresh chemistry with Jinyoung.”

“That Psychometric Guy” is written by Yang Jin Ah, who previously wrote “Chosun Police 3” and “Vampire Prosecutor.” It will be directed by Kim Byung Soo, who previously directed “Bride of the Water God,” “Chewing Gum,” “Nine: 9 Times Time Travel,” and “Queen In Hyun’s Man.” The drama is slated to air in the first half of next year.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/former-sistar-member-dasom-cast-in-upcoming-drama-that-psychometric-guy

Former SISTAR member Dasom cast in upcoming drama 'That Psychometric Guy'

SISTAR, Dasom

Former SISTAR member Dasom has been cast in the upcoming drama 'That Psychometric Guy'.

On December 7, drama insiders revealed Dasom was cast in tvN's fantasy romantic-comedy 'That Psychometric Guy', and she'll be playing the part of truthful and fearless homicide detective Eun Ji Soo who keeps the secret of the main male lead played by GOT7's Jinyoung.

'That Psychometric Guy' also stars Shin Ye Eun as the female lead, and it's expected to premiere in the first half of 2019. The drama tells the story of a handsome yet not-so-bright man with a special psychic ability that allows him to read someone's memory. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1276057wpp/dasom-kim-kwon-join-got7s-jinyoung-shin-ye-eun-new-drama

Dasom, Kim Kwon, And More To Join GOT7’s Jinyoung And Shin Ye Eun In New Drama

Dasom, Kim Kwon, And More To Join GOT7âs Jinyoung And Shin Ye Eun In New Drama

Several supporting actors have been announced for the upcoming tvN drama led by GOT7’s Jinyoung and Shin Ye Eun.

“That Psychometric Guy” (literal title) confirmed that rising actors Kim Kwon, Dasom, Noh Jong Hyun, Go Youn Jung, and Jang Eui Su are starring in the drama.

Kim Kwon has impressed with his character portrayals in dramas including “Witch’s Court,” “On the Way to the Airport,” and “Marry Me Now.” He will be playing special investigation unit prosecutor Kang Sung Mo, who is like an older brother to Jinyoung’s character Yi Ahn and also saved his life when he was young. He is a mysterious character who appears warm sometimes but cold-hearted at other times.

Dasom, who showed impressive acting in “Sister is Alive,” has been cast as Eun Ji Soo, an investigator of the special investigation unit. She knows about Yi Ahn’s psychometric abilities and fearlessly has him work on investigations.

Noh-Jong-Hyun-Go-Youn-Jung-Jang-Eui-Su.jpg

Rookie actor Noh Jong Hyun has starred in “Because This is My First Life,” “Short,” and “Life on Mars.” He will show comical bromance chemistry with Jinyoung as Yi Ahn’s best friend Lee Dae Bong.

Go Youn Jung will play Kim So Hyun, who thinks of herself as an outsider, and Jang Eui Su will take on the character Lee Seung Yong, the youngest investigator of the unit.

“That Psychometric Guy” is a romantic comedy about Yi Ahn, who has the ability to find out a person’s secrets by touching them, and Yoon Jae In (played by Shin Ye Eun), who wishes to hide her painful secret as if her life depends on it.

Written by Yang Jin Ah of “Chosun Police” and “Vampire Prosecutor” and directed by PD Kim Byung Soo of “Queen In Hyun’s Man,” “Nine,” and “Bubblegum,” “That Psychometric Guy” is set to premiere in the first half of 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1290395wpp/actor-jung-yoo-ahn-investigation-sexual-harassment-may-withdraw-upcoming-tvn-drama

Update: Actor Jung Yoo Ahn Under Investigation For Sexual Harassment + Leaves Upcoming Drama

Update: Actor Jung Yoo Ahn Under Investigation For Sexual Harassment + Leaves Upcoming Drama

Updated January 10 KST:

Jung Yoo Ahn will be leaving the cast of upcoming tvN drama “That Psychometric Guy” (working title).

Previously, it was reported that he is in talks to withdraw from the drama as he is under investigation for sexual harassment.

Later in the day on January 10, a source from the drama confirmed, “There is not much footage that actor Jung Yoo Ahn has filmed, so there is no effect on the filming schedule after his departure. The scenes that he has acted in so far will be removed, and a different actor will join to replace him. The new actor has not been decided yet.”

Jung Yoo Ahn’s agency commented, “We discussed his appearance in the drama he is currently filming with the production team, and whether the incident is true or not, Jung Yoo Ahn’s departure from the drama was decided to not cause harm to the project. We once again apologize for causing lots of trouble to many people through this situation.”

Original Article:

Actor Jung Yoo Ahn, 19, is currently under investigation for sexual harassment.

According to reports released on January 10, Jung Yoo Ahn, who was out drinking with friends, was reported to the police by a woman he met there who claimed that the actor, drunk, had made excessive demands of her.

A source from Jung Yoo Ahn’s agency said to Newsen, “As of right now, [Jung Yoo Ahn] has undergone a round of questioning regarding the accusations of sexual harassment. As investigation is ongoing, we are cautious [to say more]. He cooperated in police investigations with full honesty, and we are waiting for the results.”

Regarding whether or not Jung Yoo Ahn will be withdrawing from the upcoming tvN drama “The Psychometric Guy” (working title), the agency stated that they are currently discussing matters with the drama production team. “Regardless of whether or not these accusations are true, we can’t cause damage to the production company. After we found out about the incident, we promptly notified the drama production team, and we are now carefully discussing our next steps.”

Jung Yoo Ahn, born in 1999, has appeared in the MBC drama “Come and Hug Me” as well as the 2018 film “Along With the Gods 2: The Last 49 Days.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292875wpp/got7s-jinyoung-shin-ye-eun-gather-first-script-reading-tvns-new-drama

GOT7’s Jinyoung, Shin Ye Eun, And More Gather For First Script Reading Of tvN’s New Drama

GOT7âs Jinyoung, Shin Ye Eun, And More Gather For First Script Reading Of tvNâs New Drama

tvN’s new drama “He is Psychometric” has held its first script reading ahead of premiering in March!

“He is Psychometric” is a romance thriller drama that tells the story of Yi Ahn (played by GOT7’s Jinyoung), a young man with supernatural powers, and Yoo Jae In (Shin Ye Eun), a young woman who wishes to hide the wound in her heart as if her life depends on it.

Director Kim Byung Soo and writer Yang Jin Ah were both present at the script reading, as well as the full cast including GOT7’s Jinyoung, Shin Ye Eun, Kim Kwon, Dasom, Noh Jong Hyun, Go Young Jung, and Jang Eui Su.

GOT7-Jinyoung.jpg

Before officially beginning reading, actors took turns delivering speeches that showed their determination for the drama. Jinyoung said, “I will do well to not cause any harm [to the drama],” and Shin Ye Eun said, “I will do well.”

Afterwards, Jinyoung and Shin Ye Eun fully immersed themselves into their characters as a troublesome man with psychometric powers and a young woman who holds a dark secret. They created synergy that went beyond everyone’s expectations, drawing out big smiles from everyone else in the room.

Shin-Ye-Eun.jpg

Furthermore, Kim Kwon’s meticulous acting accurately portrayed his tsundere character, adding on to the chemistry between Jinyoung and Shin Ye Eun. Lastly, Kim Dasom perfectly transformed into her character Eun Ji Soo, a cop who has both a sense of justice and a little bit of sloppiness.

Kim-Kwon.jpg

Dasom.jpg

A source from the drama commented, “The atmosphere of the script reading was very peaceful and harmonious. I believe that the passion of young actors and the dignity of veteran actors created great synergy. It will be a drama that brings warmth and fun to viewers.”

“He is Psychometric” will premiere in March following the end of “The Crowned Clown.”

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric / That Psychometric Guy, 사이코메트리 그녀석 - Mon & Tue @ 21:30 KST - Jin Young (GOT7) and Shin Ye Eun - Premieres on March 4th, 2019
  • 2 weeks later...

âHe Is Psychometricâ Director Explains Casting Actors Including GOT7âs Jinyoung And Shin Ye Eun

He Is Psychometric” Director Explains Casting Actors Including GOT7’s Jinyoung And Shin Ye Eun

Feb 10, 2019
by D. Kim

The director of upcoming drama “He is Psychometric” has shared behind-the-scenes insight!

The upcoming tvN romantic thriller drama stars GOT7’s Jinyoung as Yi Ahn, a guy with psychometric powers, and Shin Ye Eun as Yoon Jae In, a girl who is trying to hide a secret.

The director Kim Byung Soo previously impressed with dramas including “Nine” and “Queen In Hyun’s Man.” On his new drama, he commented, “In existing fantasy dramas, the supernatural powers of male leads tend to be perfect powers on almost godly levels. It was interesting to me that Yi Ahn of ‘He is Psychometric’ has powers that are not refined at all.” Source: soompi

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, it's so quiet here hehe. I am interested in this one, it started this week, right? Real life is beating my butt at the moment and I'm having trouble keeping up with the 2 dramas I am watching right now, but I will try and squeeze in time for this one soon. Any reactions from those who have watched the first eps??

3 hours ago, turtlegirl said:

Wow, it's so quiet here hehe. I am interested in this one, it started this week, right? Real life is beating my butt at the moment and I'm having trouble keeping up with the 2 dramas I am watching right now, but I will try and squeeze in time for this one soon. Any reactions from those who have watched the first eps??

@ktcjdrama You are both right. It is really quiet here. So I started watching the two episodes and so far, I like it. The story is quite interesting. 

I started watching it and so far I like it. 

I find it strange that the Sung Mo had been financially supporting jae-In. It makes me think that he is more involved in the incident 11 years ago. Jae-In father being the culprit seems too obvious to be true. 

WTH was going on with the police officer just leaving a child who just lost both of his parent free like that? If there wasn´t any relative couldn´t he have brought him in a orphanage?

10 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

I started watching it and so far I like it. 

I find it strange that the Sung Mo had been financially supporting jae-In. It makes me think that he is more involved in the incident 11 years ago. Jae-In father being the culprit seems too obvious to be true. 

WTH was going on with the police officer just leaving a child who just lost both of his parent free like that? If there wasn´t any relative couldn´t he have brought him in a orphanage?

I had the exact same thoughts. How could such a young boy walk like that with his parents' belongings? I also believe that SM is definitely more implicated than it looks like. However, I doubt that he is responsible for the fire and murders because he is still looking for finding more clues about the past.  

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I had the exact same thoughts. How could such a young boy walk like that with his parents' belongings? I also believe that SM is definitely more implicated than it looks like. However, I doubt that he is responsible for the fire and murders because he is still looking for finding more clues about the past.  

I also don´t believe that he is reponsible for the fire. I find it really interesting that Le An is suddenly able to perform Psychometry on SM. Do you have some thoughts about that?

10 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I also don´t believe that he is reponsible for the fire. I find it really interesting that Le An is suddenly able to perform Psychometry on SM. Do you have some thoughts about that?

My theory is that SM met YJI for the first time. Notice that his first success is connected to YJI. There must be a reason why SM didn't want to meet her before but has now changed his mind. In my opinion, SM might have already perceived the parallels between both arson cases.

One detail caught my attention: the murderer added a cup of tea after killing these women so maybe that's how he framed YJI's father. And this makes me think that the murderer could be someone working for the police or has knowledge about investigation. 

43 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

My theory is that SM met YJI for the first time. Notice that his first success is connected to YJI. There must be a reason why SM didn't want to meet her before but has now changed his mind. In my opinion, SM might have already perceived the parallels between both arson cases.

One detail caught my attention: the murderer added a cup of tea after killing these women so maybe that's how he framed YJI's father. And this makes me think that the murderer could be someone working for the police or has knowledge about investigation. 

You theory sound plausible.

I noticed that part about the tea cup but how would it relate to YJI´s father? The way Ji Soo father got mad after  her bringing up the case from 11 years ago makes me also think that there was something shady going on to close thinks as quickly as possible.

Archived