[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

0ly40

SM cooks for his mom. She seems hesitant to eat. She is too much bothered by everything, I guess. 

Cut to Nam watching a press conference with that higher up guy (I think it's the YSS Construction guy). The guy says something during the press conference that is making the media go crazy. 

Cut to SH entering her father's store. Her father was watching the news with the YSS guy. Guess she's going to ask him about his memory that night, like she mentioned doing in the previous episode.

Cut to An and JI still working on the streets. He's mapping out buildings with crosses on top of them. JI notices something with the maps.

Cut back to SH and her father. They are yelling at each other. Her father is going over his memory. So it appears he picked up the jacket off the ground, it wasn't handed to him by JI's father. SH calls JI and An to tell them the news. SH feels sorry that her father's lies led to JI's father's imprisonment. They hang up. 

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cut to SM and mom taking a drive. They both appear to be reflecting on things. She holds his hand. They are driving out in the countryside I think. Oh two of the detectives are tailing them. Hrmmm.

Nam and the detective who was JS's partner are investigating something with the YSS construction I think. Nam receives a call...it's JI and An. Something Nam says alarms them. 

Meanwhile the detectives tail SM and his mom to...not sure where they are? Some building. Maybe a place for his mom to stay? SM gives his mom a phone. SM hugs his mom. Why does it feel like a goodbye hug? OH, wait, he's at the police station. He leaves his mom outside and walks inside. 

One of the detectives runs up to SM's mom and asks her something. She gets into a car and cries really hard. Whose car did she get into? Omg what is going on. Okay, they aren't at a police station, nevermind. I guess it was just a regular building that SM went into. 

They cut now to An going into the autopsy room. Think they got a body that could have been the bad guys and An was checking to see if it was. But it ended up being a drunk homeless guy. An did kind of collapse and hold his heart. What is going on??

The morgue doctor is yelling at some woman for something to do with the drunk homeless guy they have in the autopsy room. I'm getting really confused here. Who is this lady and why is she trying to make the morgue doctor sign some paperwork for what reason? I think she might be connected to the higher up guy, the YSS construction guy. Morgue doctor receives a phone call and the lady listens in. There is a lot of tension. Morgue doctor calls JI, An, Nam and the other detective. They are happy. What happened? Did they have a secret plan? Seems like it. Nam gets a call. What? Cut to SM out in the city at night. He got a phone call from the higher up YSS construction guy?? What? I'm so confused lol. 

Okay, the detectives all gather up and are heading out somewhere. An and JI are driving. An holds his heart in pain. I swear if they make something bad happen to An too....I'll be so upset. He better be okay by the end of this darn show! 

Cut to bad guy tied up and chained in the creepy room. He remembers something SM said and starts laughing like a madman with the tape over his mouth. Then he falls over and passes out. 

Police raiding some abandoned building.

JI and An on the rooftop that SM was on in his vision. 

It's morning now. 

An is on another rooftop. Calls JI who is below I guess checking buildings. What does An see? JI comes to the rooftop. They seem to have an "omg" moment where they realize something. I think SM has been keeping the bad guy in the old apartment complex maybe??

Commercial. I'm sorry I wish I understood more what was going on!

Looks like all will be revealed by the end of this episode and An will collapse at the end. 

Okay, detectives, JI, An all raiding a building. 

SM's mom is in a church, praying. 

An is struggling up the stairs. 

SM is in another building it seems, watching the detectives to see if they find the bad guy or not. 

An sees a vision...SM and the bad guy. Through another room. They enter. The bad guy is in there. Is he alive or dead? I can't tell. They carry him out. They all go to leave but An gets heart pain and has a vision. Oh no! It's SM ringing the doorbell of the ladies who were murdered that night. SM is in their home. 

Omg okay I don't know how to explain what I just watched. So SM was there in the home but then he left and went back to his apartment cuz he heard footsteps. He discovered the suitcase with the body and his mom's ID in it. Then it cut back to the ladies in the apartment and showed the backside of the person who entered. I thought it was the bad guy who entered from watching the backside. So I'm watching like phew it was the bad guy who did the murders and set it on fire, not SM. Then suddenly.....they showed the face. It was SM!! He had on the hat and jacket and he left the apartment and threw the jacket on the ground. What in the world?!?! They showed mom in the church, and SM in some room crying. Then An collapsed for real like not breathing and JI started doing CPR and it ended. And the preview I don't know, looks like SM was in a jail cell, and I don't know if An is alive or not. He was in the preview but it seemed only as a flashback. Omg I need the next episode NOW. 

Seriously I can't believe SM really did it. I was blinking my eyes like no that's not him is it really? I don't know how there will be any happiness after this. Maybe if they skip like 10 years ahead, An can find some closure. And when JI's father is released, although, he's all screwed up too from what happened to him, so maybe there will be no happiness at all. And I guess SM won't die or disappear like we had thought, since it appears he'll just go to jail for the rest of his life. I think the mom will kill herself for real now though. 

If anyone finds the preview in English, please post. Can anyone tell if An is alive in the preview or if it's just flashbacks? 

Omg, i have no words!! Thanks for the recap, i'm not really that invested after Jisoo died but i still hoped there would be some silver lining. It's incredible how the dark series went :( No wonder he collapsed, what a shock revelation and what a betrayal~ He was the one that destroyed An and Jae In's lives...

I just have a hard time understanding why Seung Mo started to investigate the apartment building if he was the culprit all along. To find his father? Maybe everything will be explained tomorrow. I wish i hadn't started watching this, i feel emotionally scarred by the writer hahaha

O wow...  :o.  If SM was the killer and arsonist... then he really did become the monster.  But it doesn’t make sense for him to say he went up to LA’s dad’s apartment to get help after he had sent his mom downstairs?  Was that a lie?  He said the person killing the ladies in the apartment was the same person who killed the ladies in the HanMin home?  Did he do that too?  Hmm...he really is a monster if he did that.

Unless this was some weird wild goose chase and there’s a plot twist at the very end... Currently I need facts to prove his guilt/innocence.  Psychometric readings can’t be used as evidence in the court of law.  Why would SM persist in getting JI to look at the facts?  Why not just kill his dad and be done with it?  What’s another murder if he’s already killed so many?  Then admit to guilt of killing the ladies and clear JI’s father?  I need JI’s final analysis before I condemn SM...she’s going to be the one to piece it all together.  I feel like LA and the mother is far too emotive right now and JI’s the only rational calculating one.

EDIT - Also timeline is a bit off?  Why stay and rescue LA?  I think SM may have staged the scene (tea cups etc) and set fire to the apartment but he didn’t kill the ladies.   He would’ve just left before the explosion/fire surely?  Why hang around to save LA?

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I’m so disappointed. 

He set the whole tea party scene.  & set the fire 

This is so screwed up 

47 minutes ago, Onnie Said said:

What happen to the writer .. first kill jisoo and now seung mo is the killer. What the ..

This is what I was afraid of, and it is too often a problem with KDramas:  great drama which seems to be working toward a conclusion that makes sense and will be satisfying but in the last 25% completely goes off the charts and enters Evil Territory.

I purely hate this.  And I am also disappointed.  I kinda loved SM's character, and I was happy about his relationship with JS.  LA is so gentle; he should not be under threat.  And JI has had too much pain.

This is totally screwed up.  So glad I stopped watching after they killed JI.  I may never watch the rest of this drama (I never watched the end of Hwayugi or Goblin, among others, either) but I want to know what happens.

Why, oh why, does KDrama do this rotten stuff?  It's just plain mean to the viewers.

..........editing to add, for those (like me) who NEED the recap, that DramaMilk has got most of the episode recapped now; should be complete soon.

47 minutes ago, turtlegirl said:

Seriously I can't believe SM really did it. I was blinking my eyes like no that's not him is it really? I don't know how there will be any happiness after this. Maybe if they skip like 10 years ahead, An can find some closure. And when JI's father is released, although, he's all screwed up too from what happened to him, so maybe there will be no happiness at all. And I guess SM won't die or disappear like we had thought, since it appears he'll just go to jail for the rest of his life. I think the mom will kill herself for real now though. 

If anyone finds the preview in English, please post. Can anyone tell if An is alive in the preview or if it's just flashbacks? 

I saw the 16s trailer and it showed LA crying when he saw SM being arrested, so I think he's alive 

53 minutes ago, Onnie Said said:

What happen to the writer .. first kill jisoo and now seung mo is the killer. What the ..

I'm not thrilled about either thing, but I will say there was foreshadowing from the very beginning. I do admire a writer who is sure of the story they want to tell even if I ultimately don't like where it goes. 

@thistle i agree with you, really hate this kind of plot. Look like the writer stuck with the idea, early eps went well and then we got the twist at the end.

43 minutes ago, triplem said:

:joy:

@ganko @Onnie Said @turtlegirlwas hoping that it won’t be so twisted . But yeah , I’m gonna try to avoid this writer in the future 

Look like me too, sorry writer - nim

I keep trying to think of a way they could twist it at the very end so that SM really didn't do it. But the only way is for them to make An's psychometry turn out to be completely off/wrong. And with only 1 episode left, how would they even explain that? Plus, An's psychometry has been getting better, not worse. Did you notice how he held his side after envisioning the killings? Like he was being stabbed himself. 

So if SM did all this, I just want to know why. Why kill those ladies? Because he's just completely psycho and wanted to kill some people? The only other reason I can think is he witnessed the argument with the ladies and JI's father and quickly came up with a plan to frame JI's dad. I can't imagine how he's been able to live with himself all this time knowing what he did. How he's even looked JI or An in the face let alone taken care of them, is beyond me.

Anyone notice all the Jesus references? I'm trying to figure them out here. But I'm terrible at analyzing lol. Someone I think mentioned previously that SM was like Jesus being sacrificed on the cross. I felt like tonight it was An who was like that. He kept feeling the pain of the stabbings, like he was being stabbed himself. I can't imagine his pain realizing his older brother, basically his only family, is a murderer and has lived as a murderer for 20 years. I dunno, it's all so messed up. 

I definitely think mom is going to kill herself. How could she live with herself knowing what her son became? And that he did it all for her? All so sad. 

To be honest, LA and JI have been my favorite characters in the show. SM was always the most interesting character, but I had the most sympathy/support for An and JI. At this point I really just hope they can find some closure and happiness with each other, even if it's not till 10 years down the line. Cuz really that's the kind of time jump they'll need to make a happy ending believable. 

The darkness of the storyline doesn't bother me too much, even though I hardly ever watch dark dramas. I really just more need it to all be explained, the reasoning for what SM did, and then I'll be okay with the writer. I think lol. Craziness. 

41 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yeah this isn't surprising at all to me he always gave off a very creepy vibe.

Yeah, I thought so too.  I never could get into his relationships with LA and Ji Soo because of it.

Actually An is also like Jesus in the sense that he was betrayed by SM. 

And going back to the Little Prince, SM is more like the deceiving snake (devil) in the story.

Clearly I'm not working today and instead trying to figure out this plot line.

Why do I have a bad feeling about An now? But no they wouldn't kill him off too, right? He was alive in the preview, so....

Ah I need to know what happens. 

To be honest SM my favourite character, most interesting character in this drama without him I can't imagine this drama standing anywhere. 

I hate the fact writer turned him into the monster. 

From the starting I loved the caring relationship among the four leads. NOW everything destroyed by writer. Everything against Seong Mo :bawling: I really don't know how to express my feelings right now.  I'm crying before watching the episodes, just reading some posts about this episode and feeling hurt. 

And please don't tell me JI father trying to save Seong Mo from the beginning by hiding everything. 

Was his suffering not enough in past , Alexythemia and now made him Monster. I can't hate him. 

Why writer's always hurt second lead.

By turning him into Monster everything against him , alone :heartbreak: Everything jisoo said about him - "He wants you to help him"  , "You are not Monster" become meaningless now:bawling:

Archived