[Drama 2019] He Is Psychometric, 사이코메트리 그녀석

0ly40

haha! I think I may be one of the only that prefer LA & JI's relationship/storyline. I like how its more pure and that less politics are involved, so I find them a cuter couple :) I may change my mind though, if SM decides to open up a bit in the later eps :huh:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, triplem said:

I think all the love lines have their own appeal . I enjoy them all . LA & JI are very sweet together. What do you think of DaeBong - SY , and aunt / old cop ? So cute right . Feels like a family weekend drama complete with single Mother and divorced man meshed with a crime thriller ! Their moments give us a nice comical breather in what is a very dark story. 

ITA. I love all the relationships here. No matter how much JS got rejected by SM, she sincerely cares for his well being. I was really moved by her reaction and pain when she learned about what SM has been through. However, I am no less moved by all the pain JI has been through because she was ostracized where ever she went when people found out about her father. LA did waver when he found out the truth but he eventually overcame this stumbling block and came through for JI. As to our single mom and DB, I also enjoy watching their interactions misunderstandings and all. I like that she’s slowly warming up to DB despite his sometimes thoughtless attempts. JI’s aunt and the senior officer cracks me up but I also enjoy their storyline though he’s definitely gross at times. It was a nice solemn moment when he seemed forlorn and was seriously craving home cooked food and she suddenly appeared with home cooked dinner. SM and LA’s relationship too is nice to watch. I hope after all the darkness is passed they can gain some normalcy in their lives. 

I finally got caught up with subs. Omo now I'm so excited slash nervous for tomorrow's episode. But I wonder if tomorrow we will just get a lot of flashbacks and the big face off won't happen till Tuesday's episode? An said it was the most painful moment of his life, so I'm very worried what will happen to SM. 

I know there was a lot of discussion about there being 2 bad guys. Is that thought over with now though, since it seems like this bad guy is responsible for everything? Also is anyone feeling slight sympathy for him after finding out he was kept prisoner as a child himself? It's all so horrible, human trafficking and all that. Can anyone explain what the "panhandling ring" would be exactly ? Do they keep children and have them panhandle in the subways to make them money or ...? I've seen something like that in the movie "Slumdog millionaire" but that's just my guess as to what a panhandling ring is. 

As for the little prince reference .... So I decided to watch the little prince movie on Netflix to help give me some insight into our show. Really good movie btw, except I found out for the movie they added to the story to give it a more happy ending. Apparently the actual book's ending is pretty sad. I can't figure out who represents the little prince in our show, though. Or if there is supposed to be a character who represents the prince at all, or if the story just goes with our story in a way. The bad guy sure liked the part in the story with the prince and the fox where they "tame" one another and "belong" to one another. But he's clearly taken that interpretation of the story to the extreme which is not love, but obsession. Not only that but his obsession is one sided. So in a way, the bad guy is a messed up version of the prince. I also see An in the prince in a way because the prince learns to see with his heart, not just with his eyes. I guess I see An being like the prince with his psychometric powers of "reading" things. I also see it in SM who apparently had/has alexithyemia and has had to learn about emotions of the heart through others. But neither of our main characters are like the little prince in the fact that they all had the innocence of their childhood stolen from them. I worry what is going to happen at the end of our show given the ending of the little prince. The little prince is given the chance to return home, to his little own planet, with the bite of a venomous snake. He chooses to be bitten and is never seen again. (The movie version added more to the story so you won't cry as much don't worry). Anyways, I can see SM choosing death because he doesn't feel like he belongs in this world with all the trauma he's been through. I hope that isn't the case, but he's the one I'm most worried about dying. 

Anyways sorry I might not make much sense. Just some ramblings.

Can't wait for tomorrow!! 

I'll try and do some recaps, not super detailed though...

Starts off with the night of the fire like usual. JI's father watches something strange on the security camera - a strange vehicle?

SM and his mom arrive home. His mom looks frightened. SM takes her hand to reassure her about whatever it is that's got her worried.

Present day now. SM standing with his dark clothes, flashing back to the past and being locked up. He is placing post it notes with words and pictures in front of him, like he is trying to solve a puzzle. Then he throws away his pills bottle.

Oooh the one in all black that JI and An saw in the abandoned subway station...the person runs away and they chase them down...it is SM's mom. She had a wrapped up knife on her it seems. 

I'm all kinds of confused without subs. So what's going on with SM and the bad guy?

Okay so SM and the bad guy slash his father slash whatever are in a different place together - some boiler room or something. An and JI are driving now and An has called JS to tell her ? Nam also gets a call at the community center and rushes out. There's JS's dad standing there I guess to stop him. Nam punches her dad and laves. Her dad calls someone? 

Okay but if An and JI left, what did they do with SM's mother, exactly?

Okay JS arrives at the abandoned station. What I'm so confused. Isn't this where JI and An were and they left? Sorry I must have things all mixed up or the time is jumping or something. Maybe best not to read my recaps today haha. I'll still keep trying to figure it out though....

Back to SM and bad guy talking in this creepy place. Bad guy is hiding from SM. SM is pacing around. Wish I knew what they were saying to each other. Suddenly bad guy presses some button to release a bunch of steam and tries to run off but SM sees him and hits him over the head? 

JS now in the subway. Takes another door leading elsewhere. (Okay but why did An and JI leave?)

Okay now I see JI and An left to bring SM's mom to the hospital...

Back to the subway station. SM is stabbing the bad guy. But is he stabbing him in the "right" place this time? JS comes in and shoots into the air as a warning. Then she points the gun at them. Then the bad guy turns some button to release all this steam and there is all this confusion then JS still has her gun pointed at SM and his talking to him. Then suddenly bad guy comes from behind her and we hear a gun shot and SM screams toward JS andddd commercial!

Bad guy stabbed JS!! Oh no, it looks like she got stabbed in the place the bad guy told young SM to stab him!!! OMG is she gonna die?!?! OMG! WHAT THE!!!

SM runs up to her as bad guy runs off. SM holds her and she says some words and then....OMG guys I think she's dead!! 

Okay, it looks like An went back to the station. He's gonna find out what happened OH NO.

JI was in the hospital and heard all this police chatter that alarmed her. She calls An. Suddenly An sees bad guy running from subway station! People scream. Looks like JS did shoot bad guy in the arm maybe? An runs after. Police show up.

An is still looking for bad guy. An be careful!! Oh of course!!! An ends up on a railroad track and chases bad guy into a tunnel. Oh no!! An is punching bad guy. As he punches him....he sees what the bad guy did to JS. As he continues punching, he gets more flashbacks. Bad guy talking to someone over the phone in the subway station? Then flashback of him trying to kidnap the mom when she worked at the health care place? What is this flashback he is seeing?? An and bad guy continue fighting on the ground. An is able to block some fighting moves. But what are these flashbacks?!?! SM took his mother somewhere huh what I'm so confused! Police arrive, led by Nam. Bad guy says more words to An. Police pull An off, he's really upset by whatever he saw and whatever the bad guy said to him. Bad guy leaves a sunflower on the railway tracks.

JS is still alive guys!!! They just showed her, she's in surgery!!

I repeat JS is still alive. SM is at the hospital. His hand is covered in blood. He remembers what happened. He runs off and barely misses An who is getting in an elevator at the hospital. 

Also at hospital, JI is with SM's mom who wakes up.

Cut to police cars, including one with the bad guy in it.

OMG please tell me this dude is not gonna escape.....

JI has his mom arrested. I think bad guy heard radio chatter about it. Now JI hears radio chatter --- please don't tell me it's that the bad guy has escaped?

OH NO. Did JS flatline in surgery?!? You mean they made us think she was gonna live and then she flatlined?!?!

Doctor comes out and tells her father. An is listening too. An looks lifeless. He takes a few steps away and sits down and cries. 

Ya'll it seems she really is dead. Why they play with our hearts like this?!?!

AND the bad guy escapes?!?! What are they doing to us?!? 

JI runs in and sees An on the ground crying. They embrace each other. 

The autopsy doctor lady is in the autopsy room, hearing the news too. 

But SM left the hospital...he's not gonna know that she died, is he?!?

I can't with this episode!! 

I can't believe they killed her off after making us believe she'd survive through surgery. Cruel!! 

So we get quick scene of SM ripping off maps and post its off his wall, then commercial.

Back from commercial, everyone is watching the news about JS. But I'm still super confused if the bad guy escaped or not??

An is remembering what the bad guy said to him. Whatever it was really must have startled An. An is in SM's room now, digging around and looking frustrated. He gets some psychometry from the room, but what?? Something with the rubix cube and some papers he was highlighting? Now An sees a flashback of SM with his mother ---I'm talking adult SM here --- putting the ring on his mother's finger and smiling? An talks to JI over the phone. He's frantic. What was up with SM and his mother?? I'm so confused!!!

JS's father and Nam are talking outside. Not sure about what. 

Police have a sort of headquarters set up. It looks like bad guy did escape after hurting one of the officers? One of the officers has an arm and neck brace? I can't remember if this officer was in the car with the bad guy. But I guess he escaped since he hasn't shown back up yet. Quick shot of SM's mother in an interrogation room and Nam and the hurt officer standing outside watching her.

JI and An both in SM's room now. They are talking. Trying to figure out this mystery. I'm trying to figure out the mystery of the mystery since I don't understand a thing haha.

JI gets a call from Nam. It must be about SM's mother. 

JI and An in the car now, heading towards the station. 

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Same here...I feel so depressed . I can't believe this. Can they please like fake her death or something? How can they kill off the main cast in the 13th episode

And if things aren't bad enough, I think SM may have something to with  the second fire...need subs  but seems this is the thing he may have found out.

I have decided to live in denial land. Until I see her dead body I choose to believe she is in a coma somewhere and this is just a sheme to protect her from psyhodad (so that he does not finish the job).

Really, SM what are you doing? If that is true and JS is really dead SM will probably also die after his father is dealt with. Cause I cannot see him living with the guilt.

Archived