Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
Newsie

Jung Joon Young Announces Opening Of Korean Restaurant In France

Jung Joon Young is now a restaurant business CEO! On October 19, Jung Joon Young wrote on his Instagram, “After a long period of preparations, I can finally announce the start of my restaurant in Paris. After one month of running as a pop-up restaurant, we plan to open next year. It took a long time, and […]

The post Jung Joon Young Announces Opening Of Korean Restaurant In France appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

Yeah, it's great because not everyone would be able to start his own restaurant business, because the kitchen equipment for restaurant is expensive!

That's great news. It is my dream to open a restaurant but I'll never make it. I don't have money to invest but for him, it won't be a problem. Some people have chances to make everything they want in this life as they have a lot of money. I had a few chances to visit some top restaurants and I was always interested in seeing the kitchen, the bathroom, analyzing the hall, and imagine my own restaurant. Today I saw some beautiful commercial food display fridges. They fit perfect in my dreams.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this