LONG TIME SINGERS.

Guest JESSCHOI

Guest JESSCHOI
come listen. :)
hey guys. =) just thought i'd drop by and leave a few clips since i never really posted a topic in here except for a couple times a long time ago. but i have five songs in my soundclick. click 2AM-bin butterfly grave-take jesus loves me-me, jihoon, and dan. (live on stage). shout to the lord(korean)-me, sylvia. (live on stage). coffeehouse rehearsal-me, john. (live rehearsal). (for the last two, you have to click lo-fi to listen.) comments will be greatly appreciated! :)

Guest luvjunjin0819

all of these sound good ... u've got a goood voice!!! But I already told u that!!!

can't wait for the collab!!!! :)

Take Care,

~Tab ;)

i only know butterflygrave, so i just listened to that song ........ hehe..

ur voice is nice! sounded really good when u first came in ... it was like wow... haha

but could hv added more emotions

males voice is good too!! but kinda dimmed ... maybe bad mic? was a bit off on some places. but other places.. sounded really really good!!

also the mix could b better.. some parts u decreased the volume too much...

but keep it up.

support both!~

Guest DONNA<3

hi hi =]. aklsfjalkjfd i love your voice its like =sweet. haha i agree wut ..timzsta said. welcome back. gosh 130 people listen and they dunno how to give a simple comment back. some rude ppl in here HAHA okay im just kiddin but you know what i mean (cuz i know how that feels =P) yes but anyways goOOd job. i gotta say my fav one is your jesus loves me

Haha, I heard all of the songs on your soundclick at one time or another. My favorite one has to be Jesus Loves Me - very impressive and hilarious, may I add.

Just one comment for 2AM - I thought it was sang well, but it didn't fit your voice. It seems like your smooth voice doesn't match with the more tough and sexy-like voice that Bin uses for the song.

Nonetheless, good clips. Post more :)

Archived