KBS_Drama_Special-The_Time_Left_Between_

너와 나의 유효기간

Network: KBS2

Episodes: 1

Release Date: November 9, 2018

Director: Kim Min-Tae

Writer: Jung Mi-Hee

Synopsis

In 2008, Hyun-Soo  and Seung-Yeon  meet as first year students at their university's library. They join the chorus club together and build good memories together for a year. 10 years later, they meet again on the subway.

Cast:

Shin Hyun-Soo - Lee Hyun-Soo

Lee Da-In - Yoo Seung-Yeon

Min Jin-Woong - Jang Hyung-Joon

Ju Eun - Park Se-Hee

Kim Young-Dae - Kim Min-Sik

source: asianwiki

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama Special 2018] The time left between us, 너와 나의 유효기간 - Premieres on November 9th
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:w00t: They acted together in My Golden Life!! I need to find this drama...

Tagging some friends from MGL thread...

@stroppyse @USAFarmgirl @MGLcrazy @loveirina1 @ihyw @lostgirl @angelwingssf @Pam_Van Fossen @kdramaddict01 @blackberrypie @Nymeria289 @mysteryoflife @amisyka77 @kdyes @fans123 @imels @dulceres @haymochi @fkyh5353 @maddymappo @ganko  @camichi @wayer @dramaninja

please tag the others whom I have missed, who might be also interested in seeing Seo Ji Ho and Choi Seo Hyun together again since we didn't really get to see them become a couple....

48 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@stroppyse @USAFarmgirl @MGLcrazy @loveirina1 @ihyw @lostgirl @angelwingssf @Pam_Van Fossen @kdramaddict01 @blackberrypie @Nymeria289 @mysteryoflife @amisyka77 @kdyes @fans123 @imels @dulceres @haymochi @fkyh5353 @maddymappo @ganko  @camichi @wayer @dramaninja

please tag the others whom I have missed, who might be also interested in seeing Seo Ji Ho and Choi Seo Hyun together again since we didn't really get to see them become a couple....

Yes, I’ll watch it! I remember them the youngest from the two families!

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hmm dont know the title sounds  ominous dont like it!

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

It is on the KBS site -  as KBS drama special.  Will have to wait for it to be subbed and on other sites to watch it.  Loved the two's interaction in MGL.  Keep us updated if you find out.  

4 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

It is on the KBS site -  as KBS drama special.  Will have to wait for it to be subbed and on other sites to watch it.  Loved the two's interaction in MGL.  Keep us updated if you find out.  

I found the Chinese subs. Haven't found English one yet.

On 12/9/2018 at 6:35 PM, ktcjdrama said:

I really liked these two together in MGL.  I am watching him right now in  Twelve Nights.  I will make sure to watch for this new one.  Thanks for letting me know.  

Archived