Episodes: 16

Genre: Supernatural, Thriller

Network: OCN

Airdate: March 6, 2019

Airtime: Wed-Thu @ 23:00 KST

Director:

Writer:

Synopsis:

Kang Pil-Sung works as a detective. His instincts as a detective are excellent and he is foul-mouthed. Kang Pil-Sung is both lazy and rough, but he is also soft hearted.

Hong Seo-Jung has excellent psychic mediumship, but she tries to hide her ability. This causes Hong Seo-Jung to keep a distance from other people and she lives a lonely life.

Cast:

Song Sae Byeok as Kang Pil Sung

f131919942621462000(0).png

Koh Joon Hee as Hong Seo Jung

f131919951101778000(0).png

Cho Han Seon as Seon Yang Woo

f131919957264558000(0).png

Yeon Jung Hoon as Oh Soo Hyuk

f131919953976858000(0).png

Character Chart:

f131919997670118000(0).jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

teasers:

Spoiler

OST

Spoiler

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Possessed, 빙의 - Wed & Thu 23:00 KST - Koh Joon Hee & Song Sae Byeok - Premieres on February 13th
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Possessed, 빙의 - Wed & Thu 23:00 KST - Koh Joon Hee & Song Sae Byeok - Premieres on March 6th
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Possessed, 빙의 - Wed & Thu 23:00 KST - Koh Joon Hee & Song Sae Byeok - Premieres TONIGHT

@0ly40, thank  you for starting this thread.

I look forward to watching this drama.

On 3/7/2019 at 12:44 PM, carolinedl said:

Ah I was so looking forward to this, but I could not find any subbed version... :(

On 3/8/2019 at 10:30 AM, leenap said:

Yeah, I'm bummed too. This looks right up my alley.

@carolinedl, @leenap, Lucky for us, some fans took it upon themselves to sub it.  I feel grateful to them.

I just finished watching ep. 1. I like it a lot.

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Possessed, 빙의 - Wed & Thu @ 23:00 KST
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 12:12 PM, irilight said:

@carolinedl, @leenap, Lucky for us, some fans took it upon themselves to sub it.  I feel grateful to them.

I just finished watching ep. 1. I like it a lot.

I like it a lot but only watched the two first episodes... The subs I found are dreadfull so it's hard to focus. Thank god I speak a bit of Korean otherwise it would be hell.

Love the male lead. I mean I am watching this for him but his acting is strong and his character is intriguing. I have many questions regarding his past and ability too.

I watched the first three episodes and I like the drama so far. Clearly it's not perfect but I enjoy our 2 protagonist's relationship so much, I don't really care about the rest.

The subtitles aren't great though and I hope to find better translations later since Netflix picked it up.

Archived