[Drama 2019] Possessed, 빙의

0ly40

16 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Owww.. No need to worry. You will see this in episode 14..though it's not a fancy one. (Oppsss, did i spoil it for u :sweatingbullets:). I hope you don't "teleport" yourself right away to episode 14 :lol: (because that episode is heart-breaking too with what happened to his colleagues :tears:)

NO WAY!!!! :bawling:

I love his colleagues! How they have each other back. How they bicker like old couples and then caring for each other.

No. No. No. No. No!

I think I have enough of crying for today.. so I'm just gonna watch 1 episode before I call it a night.. 

This is supposed to be a thriller, suspense and comedy drama that spook me badly!

Why is it a melodrama that make my heart aches for all the characters sans HDD???

HDD can rot in hell..... aargh!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally caught up all 14 episodes and OMG.. 

I am literally bawling my eyes out in every episode!!!! Used up 1 tissue box thanks to all the crying.

It's so painful on how helpless everyone feel and I can understand why Detective Kang had ran away.

That helplessness. That desperation. 

Episode 14 is just too painful to watch.

The so called game is really killing me here and when Detective Kang begged?

I think I was sobbing badly and also begging with him.

Why isn't there anyone talking about this??????

I'm really disappointed that it is so good and nobody notice this gem!!!

I really hope that it will give us a satisfying ending. I really hate the feeling of our leads feeling helpless till the end!

On 4/21/2019 at 1:22 AM, mrsj3n said:

I am literally bawling my eyes out in every episode!!!! Used up 1 tissue box thanks to all the crying.

Am thinking to prepare extra box for episode 15 and 16. How is this drama turning into melodrama, making us an emotional wreck. Everything is set up into such a fine line between two choices, pain and pleasure, love and hatred, hope and despair, life and death.. gosh. I can't even predict what will the ending be for this drama. I hope both of the leads alive... and please please don't make any of them dead nor lose memory. I hope they being happy at the island in ep 14 is not to foreshadow something bad, instead I hope it would be something good since SJ kind of feel the island seems to be protected from the evil energy. 

On 4/21/2019 at 1:22 AM, mrsj3n said:

It's so painful on how helpless everyone feel and I can understand why Detective Kang had ran away.

That helplessness. That desperation. 

Episode 14 is just too painful to watch.

The so called game is really killing me here and when Detective Kang begged?

I think I was sobbing badly and also begging with him.

I know right! He is so good at expressing the desperation, the cry, the helplessness, the hurt having to point his gun to his love. Ahhhh! 

Me too hoping desperately writer-nim can wrap up this drama on a good note. :tears: *finger cross*

6 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Subs not in yet.

Very frustrated with HDD's obsession to get Detective Kang to kill SJ!

The title should be known as "obsessed" not "possessed"!

I haven't watch yet because I was waiting for the sub. But even Subscene (usual site I got the subtitle) haven't release the sub from Netflix yet. Duh, am too lazy to reconnect my Netflix's subscription. LOL!

I might as well watch it raw now. Seems like the sub still need some waiting. I am too curious to wait :rolleyes::joy:

18 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I haven't watch yet because I was waiting for the sub. But even Subscene (usual site I got the subtitle) haven't release the sub from Netflix yet. Duh, am too lazy to reconnect my Netflix's subscription. LOL!

I might as well watch it raw now. Seems like the sub still need some waiting. I am too curious to wait :rolleyes::joy:

Netflix!!

Why didn't I think of that?

I really dying to know what they are talking about!

Aargh. Tonight is the finale right?

4 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Netflix!!

Why didn't I think of that?

I really dying to know what they are talking about!

Aargh. Tonight is the finale right?

I restarted my membership! Going to watch with sub now! Hahahahahaha :joy:

Yeah, tonight is finale. :tears:

Edit:

After watching the final episode, I can only :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

The writer has been hinting since the beginning about HDD's soul could not travel far after getting out from the body he possessed. The sea is the solution! That's why his evil energy was very weak at the island. Dang! Why didn't they (and we) catch that earlier! Such a simple solution after all the bloodbath! All those poor souls! Mannnnnn! I'm so pissed! Now Det. Kang will forever be known as the serial killer! (I really hate the writer for turning things to this pit of hell for Det. Kang!) :rage:

The scene when Det. Kang jumping off the boat is kind of metaphoric for me as a viewer who shipped the lead characters. It was like telling us "Goodbye everyone... ya'all should jump off the 'ship' too. We can never be together in this life". Maaannnnn!!! I'm sooo saddddd! Just thinking back about the extent of pain they have to endure for the whole 16 episodes!! Ugghhhh... :tears:

I can only apologize for writing something this late...even as the finale is playing right now. I’m crossing my fingers...Pil Seong & Seo Jeong...Hwaiting! Hell-bent evil can’t win!!! Che-bai!!!

RL has been so busy for me and I’m somewhat experiencing a kdrama drought even though there are some potential dramas out there...I’m just catching snippets of some.

But this drama...wow, so, so, so UNDERRATED!!! The storyline is refreshing even though it’s dark, depressing and evil-filled but yet allows you to see the struggles and the good. And the OTP...LOVE LOVE LOVE...so well acted by both the actor/actress. I hope to see more of them in the future!!! Such heavy-weight and great acting. Even the OST is good!!! Especially the ending song of Ep 15...why it’s not getting the love....*sniffs*

Even though it’s dark and at times just horrifying and not quite Master’s Sun drama level, the OTP’s journey is what I really enjoyed most about this drama. It’s poignant, bittersweet yet there’s something so endearing about this couple. 

I know some have mentioned the male lead is not handsome but to me, that’s exactly his charm - a rough, gruff/grumpy guy with a boyish charm. His love for Seo Jeong is bittersweet and yet so pure. It’s really a very unconventional (as compared to all the mainstream rom-coms and typical kdrama tropes out there) love story...that is the draw for me.

I am disappointed that by Ep15, all the beloved side characters have to die...and yes I bawled by eyes out too. I couldn’t believe I could cry anymore but yet I did...even Seo Jeong’s sidekick medium, so earnest and even married his insane, flamenco-dancing love had to die...WHY Writer-Nim???!!!???

When I watched the unsubbed Ep15, I too, like Pil Seong was ready to give up on this (kdrama) life...but I just saw the subbed...I couldn’t bring myself to watch the whole episode, I just fast forward to the last part and preview of the finale.

I will hang on for my life to 2 hints: 

The epilogue showed Pil Seong as a boy, he was brought up by a nun and in church - to me, that means there is a glimmer of hope, no matter how dark the circumstances are and in the preview, even though it looks like Pil Seong will continue to suffer...these lines, “Anger cannot beat desperation...and evil can never beat virtue.”

Pil Seong ah!!! Don’t give up! Stay strong, don’t dim your spirit! Hwaiting! 

4 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Edit:

After watching the final episode, I can only :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

The writer has been hinting since the beginning about HDD's soul could not travel far after getting out from the body he possessed. The sea is the solution! That's why his evil energy was very weak at the island. Dang! Why didn't they (and we) catch that earlier! Such a simple solution after all the bloodbath! All those poor souls! Mannnnnn! I'm so pissed! Now Det. Kang will forever be known as the serial killer! (I really hate the writer for turning things to this pit of hell for Det. Kang!) :rage:

The scene when Det. Kang jumping off the boat is kind of metaphoric for me as a viewer who shipped the lead characters. It was like telling us "Goodbye everyone... ya'all should jump off the 'ship' too. We can never be together in this life". Maaannnnn!!! I'm sooo saddddd! Just thinking back about the extent of pain they have to endure for the whole 16 episodes!! Ugghhhh... :tears:

Say what????

You mean..  I spent my weekend catching up the drama, crying my heart out and that's the ending???

*turns off Netflix and off to bed*

giphy.gif

@jbying7 ikr?

I thought the male lead is doing an awesome job in here and he has his charm that made the pairing possible!

This drama got me since episode 1 all the way till the end. But now.. I'm not watching episode 15 and 16 yet since I'm really scared of crying again.

For a thriller, I wonder why I'm crying almost *every episode*!!!!

Edit to say I have finished watching ep 16 without sub. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5100044

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!

What an ending!!!!!!

It's like wasting our time to watch this and then gave us such a crap ending?

We should have stop watching when they ran away to live on an island. THE END!

Seriously.. why do all good looking guys in other drama have formidable skills to defeat the evil?

But in here,  our poor male lead... despite being so awesome in his role, he is just so abused, alone, hurt and tortured!!

And he didn't get his happy ending??

Isn't he psychic?

Isn't she a shaman?

And they are just that powerless?

giphy.gif

Not sure if I want to watch the final episode with sub now.

I felt cheated and sorry for the actors.

They did great.

But the ending just spoil everything.

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Edit to say I have finished watching ep 16 without sub. 

Aaaaaargh!!!!!!!

What an ending!!!!!!

It's like wasting our time to watch this and then gave us such a crap ending?

We should have stop watching when they ran away to live on an island. THE END!

Seriously.. why do all good looking guys in other drama have formidable skills to defeat the evil?

But in here,  our poor male lead... despite being so awesome in his role, he is just so abused, alone, hurt and tortured!!

And he didn't get his happy ending??

Isn't he psychic?

Isn't she a shaman?

And they are just that powerless?

Not sure if I want to watch the final episode with sub now.

I felt cheated and sorry for the actors.

They did great.

But the ending just spoil everything.

I hope both leads get better drama next time.

This should have ended at episode 12 (the usual number of episodes for OCN's drama), there's no need to drag until 16 episodes with all the unnecessary killings.

The solution is so simple that they should've made the story from the other side of the coin, making them smarter to take more time to think about HDD's main weakness ---> his soul can't travel far after getting out of the body. Why all of sudden make the female lead to like..puffff ..suddenly she could think of a brilliant solution to the whole mess while in bind and vulnerable state???

Haaaaa... I wish the writer could've done better, all the actors are so good at their characters. Such a waste of talent. 

I am not gonna watch the subbed version. 

*My ship sank to the bottom of darkest, deepest ocean*

Bye everyone.. it was such an emotional roller-coaster ride.

I have to log in to support this drama and share my ideas. Absolutely agree with all of you guys, it's a start with funny scenes and end with blood and sorrow :bawling: . Most of the time watching this drama, I feel like we're totally useless, there's nothing either the leads or us can do to fight the darkness.

6 hours ago, Lazilady1 said:

I have to log in to support this drama and share my ideas. Absolutely agree with all of you guys, it's a start with funny scenes and end with blood and sorrow :bawling: . Most of the time watching this drama, I feel like we're totally useless, there's nothing either the leads or us can do to fight the darkness.

I thought it was realistic for them to feel helpless at first since they are technically inexperienced and I keep waiting for them to do something and have a great comeback without so many deaths....  but I didn't know that till the very end..  they are still completely helpless and powerless and end up killing and dying and 

Aargh...

My blood boils when I think about it.

If there's a refund. I want it!

I sank into brief depression yesterday...after watching the unsubbed finale. I agree with all of you...it started out as was an unconventional but well acted drama. But the writer lost it. The ending SUCKS. Now I don’t even want to encourage anyone to watch it.  I will go back to my temporary drama-induced sorrow. All the best to the next drama the 2 leads take on...

And take care, try to have a good weekend ahead! Peace out. 

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2019] Possessed, 빙의

The writer ran out of ideas mid-way,and had to resort to killing off the supporting characters, episode by episode.

I agree with you all that the drama started with great potential, and ended up nowhere.  Gratitude to the cast and production for their efforts.

So I decided to check out the last episode with subs since I'm still angry with it.

I got to say... There are really many golden moments and lines that best describe how I feel.

Spoiler

I think I have pointed out this earlier.

Why the hell is HDD so obsessed with Detective Kang?

I'm glad he asked him for me.

fd61a967-b61b-4c0a-9299-af36f8d73799.gif

53755897-6ae8-4270-9975-ea8d1fb722fd.gif

And then of course HDD replied... and the reaction is exactly the same as I felt:

35d7f836-35c2-4bdc-bba8-95ea63ef8776.gif

I mean.. really.. What the ****!!!

187ee1f3-7932-472a-ba5b-9ebbf74257a2.gif

And then... for all my optimism... I have never ever predicted that Detective Kang will end up killing himself but he did...

901f29fb-038f-4f52-a51f-68403bf796d4.gif

I'm really speechless that I even bother to watch again. LOl

Archived