[Drama 2019] Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2, 으라차차 와이키키2

0ly40

Though Moon GaYoung as SooYeon who is tone-deaf in this drama, she really has a beautiful singing voice.

She's singing here in mini drama Mimi.

It would be awesome if she sings one of the OSTs of Eulachaha Waikiki 2.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looked ep.5. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Each episode you laugh without a break)))
But what a pity these freaks, all three. Though they are ridiculous to colic in the stomach ...
This KB with its unwillingness to go to the toilet ... And everything would have happened if it were not for the guy who repeats everything 4 times. And sad and funny.:joy:
A dream about Kim. Already noticeable warming between North and South Korea, because in a drama about such a joke!!
Well, the main couple - lovely. I'm waiting for the romantic to start between them ...^_^

OMG Ep 5 and 6 are really killing me :D so funny. I love Cha Sibling so much. And Jun Ki is absolutely the heart of the show.

The singing lessons scenes were unexpectedly super funny for me. Moon Ga Young did a great job as well as Kim Son Ho.:D although I was a bit disappointed with Too Yeo when she blamed Woo Shik for being incompetent teacher after he endured so much "pain" :D but I can understand her a bit because she was kept in the dark about her tone-deaf situation during the lessons.

Also, will Cha Noona develop a feeling for Ki Bong? :D 

moongayoung_fans posted the eng subs of the BTS of her performance. Interesting, Yewon cannot make her laugh but Sunho can! Kyaahh.

Still cut for Ep 7. 

Lee Heejin and Kim Kwangshik to cameo. Lee Heejin as Miyoung and Kwangshik as her husband.

Maybe it's part of their role, Junki mentioned in the preview that he wanted to try what's being like a homeless person.

He should ask Sunho too what's being like too because he's also a homeless in Strongest Deliveryman in 1 ep. Insert meta reference lol.

Sneak peak for tonight's episode. More story about Junki and Jung Eun!

For me, this drama is really about friendship and dreams.

The last scene between Yoori Nuna and Ki Bong really touched my heart!. "If you feel like crying, then cry!".

I love this drama! The writers not only provide us laughter but also messages about life, to anyone who's currently struggling with their lives while trying to achieve their dreams. Friends who are always there for you.. Family who sometimes annoy you but actually care, support and love you. As someone who's at the end of twenties and still struggling with my dreams I can relate with this drama.. :)

Too bad the comparison with the previous season is inevitable. I still read one or two comments said the previous season is better than the current, the production team missed with the casts. etc.. etc..

Well.. As we said before, this drama is not everyone's cup of tea, everybody has their own opinion and we have to respect that. Hoho..

P.S. I want this series have more than 2 seasons, but as long as they keep Junki, Woosik, ans Kibong! LOL! :lol:

20190416_143544_8189.jpg 

20190416_143557_2938.jpg

20190416_143603_8038.jpg

Spoiler

20190416_143611_4253.jpg

I teared up when Kibong is about to cry, the tone, his emotions, everything. The guy feels so lost and his dream has been shattered, I hope that he doesn't give up on his dream. Good thing that Yuri came so that he has someone to cry on to. Then he decided to be a model with an alias called Philip, the guy who has stinky feet.

Idk, it feels refreshing that majority of the housemates knows that Wooshik likes Sooyeon, compared to Donggu that his friends didn't know that he liked Yoona. I have a feeling it will be a huge mess if one of them spilled the truth bomb to Sooyeon that Wooshik liked her again.

Also, I enjoyed the beggar arc of Junki but damn that the producers edited out his part! Speaking of beggar, a part of me thinks that Wooshik looks more of a beggar than Junki, the guy suffered for more than 5 days! But he's doing it for Sooyeon's sake, awww.:wub:

Still top 10 buzzworthy drama (April 8 - April 14). Yeaaaayyyy!

The-Fiery-Priest1.jpg

How come woosik got 100 point! LOL.. Even with great point he's still unlucky. :lol:

9 hours ago, triplem said:

The thing about this drama is no matter how depressed the moment is , they can slip in some humour.

In life we can't fell into despair! We need to avoid that the most! We still need some humors in our lives, how bad our lives.. That's why I love this drama.. Don't forget to be happy! Smile! Everyday..

9 hours ago, triplem said:

At first it seems like he had talent and inspiration flowed , but oh gosh ...he was actually using song lyrics by EXO :w00t:. Okay poetry aint his thing 

This scene showed what kind of sibling Yoori and Woosik is. They are very kind.. Woosik still praise SY even though she's tone-deaf. And now Yoori still praise KB even though he's actually using EXO's lyric for his poet. 

From the next ep preview, so.. Junki is actually JE's first love?? LOL! Looking forward for their love story development. Love how the writers didn't rush WS and SY romance story. I also am waiting for Yoori Noona and Kibong. Yoori is so supportive with WS-SY, I wonder how WS feeling if his noona and KB become lover..

And as always, thank you @triplem for all the YT videos..

Update!

Making video...! Hehe..

Looked at ep.7.

Sad episode. And the story of the beggar, and the story of the strike. Vital and sad, for the soul took. Especially the JK story ... He got a life lesson. :tears:

But it is a pity that in everyday life this lesson did not help him. Cut out his role from the series. And why? Because no one wants to know about the dark side of life.

The story of Ki Bong is also sad ... So sorry for the guy, oh. This is what Korean dramas are good at - in them humor always goes alongside dramatic moments ...:wub:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Surprisingly , it is KB's story arc that gave the first emotional hook I was waiting for in this drama. Unlike the rest who still have the opportunity to pursue their dreams and passion, KB's dream is  unlikely to happen if the writer takes a realistic path.

Exactly! I really understand KB. The scene made me really sad. For some athletes sometime they need to give up their career when they had injury. If they're unlucky it will take long time for the recovery. I don't know how bad KB's injury, but I really wish he doesn't need to give up. And fortunately he has many friends who support him, especially YR! LOL when he read the poet which actually lyrics from EXO's song. WS knows about it but YR still support KB. :lol:

Overall I appreciate the way that they are handling WS- SY's romance. I think it is important for her to find her niche and discover her abilities before she should even consider being in a relationship.

This one too! Yesss. I love how the writers didn't rush the romance between WS-SY. WS found out he still has feeling for SY but he doesn't want to force it. He understands SY's current situation and decided to help her instead confessing his feeling.

But I do have a gripe about the recent episodes .

Reveal hidden contents

Agree with you! That's not nice.

One more under the spoiler.

Spoiler

When JE acted as a beggar she wore Olympic training suit with big China word. I notice some viewers from China feel uncomfortable with that. I hope next the writers be more careful with all those things so no ones feel offended. :(

3 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Exactly! I really understand KB. The scene made me really sad. For some athletes sometime they need to give up their career when they had injury. If they're unlucky it will take long time for the recovery. I don't know how bad KB's injury, but I really wish he doesn't need to give up. And fortunately he has many friends who support him, especially YR! LOL when he read the poet which actually lyrics from EXO's song. WS knows about it but YR still support KB. :lol:

This one too! Yesss. I love how the writers didn't rush the romance between WS-SY. WS found out he still has feeling for SY but he doesn't want to force it. He understands SY's current situation and decided to help her instead confessing his feeling.

About Kibong, he mentioned that he had shoulder injury years ago that's why he's overdue in minor league. And then he suffered another one (same right shoulder) in recent ep, that makes him twice the pain. I also want him to be successful making it to the major league.

I liked also the slow burn of Wooshik and Sooyeon. He's aware of his feelings for her and he'll confess once she's ready. I loved this shot for them, it could be a movie poster or something.

MITGnvrrhVs43LezWxtiu.png

Jungeun seeing Junki in a different light, he looked so manly when he punched that guy. A part of me thinks that Junki likes her already, he took her part-time jobs when she was sick, worries that she'll stop acting after she got fired, he thinks of her safety etc. He suffered a lot because of her. Before they'll be a couple, I have a feeling that Go Wonhee will cameo to have a proper closure with him.

20 hours ago, triplem said:

But I do have a gripe about the recent episodes .

And I liked the moment with a pervert. The main thing is that Junki told him to go to prison, to improve and never to do what he did. This is a direct message to all those who do wrong that they correct themselves and redeem themselves. And when that happens, they can live a good life ...

15 hours ago, MarianM said:

About Kibong, he mentioned that he had shoulder injury years ago that's why he's overdue in minor league. And then he suffered another one (same right shoulder) in recent ep, that makes him twice the pain. I also want him to be successful making it to the major league.

I do not think he will get into the big leagues. Rather, such a script was written in order to show that sometimes you need to change priorities and start a new life from scratch. Yes, he devoted his whole life to baseball, but now with the help of his friends Kibong will find himself a new goal in life ... It will be difficult, but in the end will bring him happiness.^_^

Archived