Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2, 으라차차 와이키키2

20 hours ago, triplem said:

But I do have a gripe about the recent episodes .

And I liked the moment with a pervert. The main thing is that Junki told him to go to prison, to improve and never to do what he did. This is a direct message to all those who do wrong that they correct themselves and redeem themselves. And when that happens, they can live a good life ...

15 hours ago, MarianM said:

About Kibong, he mentioned that he had shoulder injury years ago that's why he's overdue in minor league. And then he suffered another one (same right shoulder) in recent ep, that makes him twice the pain. I also want him to be successful making it to the major league.

I do not think he will get into the big leagues. Rather, such a script was written in order to show that sometimes you need to change priorities and start a new life from scratch. Yes, he devoted his whole life to baseball, but now with the help of his friends Kibong will find himself a new goal in life ... It will be difficult, but in the end will bring him happiness.^_^

• Like 3

The drama that will replace this one (The Wind Blows) will air on May 27. But this ends on May 14, there's a one week gap so you think an extension is likely?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Friendly kitty said:

that sometimes you need to change priorities and start a new life from scratch. 

Suddenly I remember a line from prison playbook "it takes courage to give up too".

In that drama JH made a successful return to baseball field. I do also wish KB could pursue and achieve his dream. But speaking about reality.. Not all of us can live a life like we plan. We encounter unexpected things sometimes and need to modify or even change all of our plan. And sometimes destiny brings us something that we need the most not what we really want.

I also want to see how WS dealing with his singing career actually. Until now the writers mostly focus to how he helped SY. Few scenes showed him working as vocal trainer, part time birthday singer.. Isn't his dream to become an idol(?) (please correct me if I'm wrong). :lol:

SY already found her new dream to become announcer, Junki & JE.. we have seen how hard they do their acting career. And next episode I think the writers will show us their romance story.

@MarianM wow.. Is it confirmed already?

• Love 3

^ the airing date of The Wind Blows yes acc to this article. For extension, nothing is confirmed yet. If there's no delay, it will end on May 14 or unless it really has 18 eps instead of 16 in which we're not aware of.

For Wooshik, he's a former idol of the group Taj Mahal. I also agree that they should focus on his career this time, he's an aspiring singer after all. And hope that Sunho will sing as part of their OST. :)

• Like 2

Did you know that the guesthouse they're using is actually a coffee shop? It's quite amazing how they turned it that way. It is easy to locate the place and a lot of fans dropped by to have coffee there. Can you guess which areas do they use? :)

Place: 8810 Ristretto Bar

Address: 서울 마포구 연남동 월드컵북로 6길 88-10 (Yeongnam-do, World Cup(?) Buk-ro 6-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea)

They're taking a break from shooting Waikiki 2 tomorrow and apologized to the fans who are scheduled to visit there. T.T

They're renting the place until May. Ahh, I want to visit there. T.T

You can check their IG here: and you can check more of the pics using #8810리스트레토바 ^^

More pics: here

• Like 2
  • Love 2

that psycho girl was also a psycho in Manhole k-drama!

am I the only one not really laughing at this season? I only watched 6 episodes but nothing made me laugh out loud like the first (which had more exaggerating humor/situations and funnier cameo actors) and I miss Jun Ki/Chewbacca couple :( so upset the writer broke them up! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crystaltears said:

am I the only one not really laughing at this season?

I laugh all the time, but judging objectively, the first season was much better!

And yes, I looked 8 ep. Now I can say with confidence that this season I love most of all Nuna and KB. The most touching couple. And KB has such a wave of tenderness in me, all the time I want to hug him and press him to my chest.:wub:

• Like 2

Woot woot ! Noona love story taking off 

Kim Ye Won Breaks Down Crying In Shin Hyun Soo’s Arms On “Welcome To Waikiki 2”

Apr 21, 2019
by E. Cha

JTBC’s “Welcome to Waikiki 2” has piqued viewers’ curiosity with new stills from its upcoming episode!

On April 21, the drama unveiled new photos of an emotional moment between Cha Yoo Ri (played by Kim Ye Won) and Kook Ki Bong (played by Shin Hyun Soo).

Spoiler

During the previous episode of the drama, Cha Yoo Ri comforted a devastated Kook Ki Bong by giving him chocolate and reassuring him, “Baseball was a piece of bitter chocolate in your life. But there are still many other chocolates left in your box. Your baseball career is over now, but your life isn’t over yet.”

In the newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the tables have turned. With her usual confidence nowhere to be found, Cha Yoo Ri breaks down sobbing in Kook Ki Bong’s arms after he finds her drinking alone at night. This time, it is Kook Ki Bong who comforts Cha Yoo Ri, quietly listening to her problems and holding her as she bursts into tears.

Kim-Ye-Won-Shin-Hyun-Soo.jpg

The producers of “Welcome to Waikiki 2” commented, “The story of Ki Bong returning the comfort that he received from Yoo Ri will be warm and moving. In addition to Yoo Ri’s story, please keep an eye on the youths of ‘Waikiki’ as they embark on the refreshing second chapter of their lives.”

The next episode of “Welcome to Waikiki 2” will air on April 22 at 9:30 p.m. KST. In the meantime, catch up on the latest episode of the drama with English subtitles below!

Soompi

—————

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318943wpp/welcome-to-waikiki-2-stars-show-great-chemistry-even-when-cameras-arent-rolling

Big love for the entire cast 

Welcome to Waikiki 2” has shared just how fun the set is as the cast of young actors enjoy each other’s presence and bring the laughs.

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama has been connecting with viewers and making them laugh with the stories of youths as they try to reach for their dreams. The positive energy the ragtag group of youths gives off is not only relatable, but comforting to viewers as well. The chemistry of the cast members is definitely something to watch, and it can be seen in the latest batch of behind-the-scenes stills from the drama.

The new photos show the cast members playing out various moments from the dramas. Whether it’s escaping the cold for a moment with parkas while they’re kneeling outside, sharing a laugh together, or posing sweetly for the cameras, the atmosphere continues to be lively on set. The actors are also serious about their work as they stare intently at their scripts and go over lines, or monitor their work.

Welcome-to-Waikiki-22.jpg

The production staff stated, “We believe the reason our dramas is even better is because of the cast’s strong teamwork and chemistry. As the episodes progress, they will bring even more laughs to the drama, so please keep watching over them.”

“Welcome to Waikiki 2” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Catch up with the latest episode below!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Don't have time tonight to go through the vids ...but I think SY realises all the sweet things that WS has been doing for  her, think she is seeing him in a different light

Preview for tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I was thinking JK seemed much more mature this season compared to last season. Turns out he's just faking it in front of SY since he wants to look cool in front of his first love. :D

• LOL 2

Please let me help you @triplem put the rest of the video here.

Spoiler

Last night episode mostly about JE, Kibong, and SY.

JE confused about her feeling towards JK. He was super nice to her. He even made the pervert announcer kneeling down in front of JE asking for forgiveness. Kibong and SY are the only two who work as employee. KB works at car dealer and SY works as reporter. KB needs to sell at least 1 car to keep his job. Yuri found a government program who helps young people who want to be entrepreneurs start a business. She needs it to open her restaurant.

WS picked SY from her interview location even though he had an event to attend that day and the location is quiet far. He lied to SY said the location is just around the corner. When WS fell asleep, his cellphone was ringing and SY answered it. Because of that phone SY realized WS worked so hard that day, he gave her a ride to the interview location and even picked her after she finished.

Side Note: Ep. 9 scored 1.4% rating.

Forget to say this. This drama teaches me two things about pursuing dream.

1. From JK and JE. Instead of giving up, keep doing what you like even though it's hard. Just do it, JK persuaded JE to get back to acting when she's actually already give up. @zoks his words to JE about acting is also showing how mature he is. But yeah. Junki is not Junki if he's not acting silly. :D

2. From Kibong. Sometimes we need to step back in order to jump further and higher. We have plan. But if the universe didn't let us do our plan, we can't do anything about it. Instead, we can dig deeper and find out more about ourselves. Trying something new that can bring us real happiness.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

“Welcome To Waikiki 2” Stars Share Their Favorite Scenes, Stories From Set, And What To Look For In 2nd HalfTV/FILM

Apr 22, 2019
by C. Hong

JTBC’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Welcome to Waikiki 2” is heading into its second half!

The “Welcome to Waikiki 2” stars, Kim Seon Ho, Lee Yi Kyung, Shin Hyun Soo, Moon Ga Young, Ahn So Hee, and Kim Ye Won, recently shared some stories from the set, their favorite scenes from the drama so far, and what to keep an eye on in the second half.

Kim Seon Ho said, “I remember the scene where I had to play the pipe with my nose. It was really hard when filming, but I learned a lot about letting myself go.”

About her singing scene, Moon Ga Young said, “I’m not a good singer but I’m not on Soo Yeon’s level. I love the song ‘Through the Night’ a lot, so it was even harder to pretend to be tone-deaf. If my acting was awkward, I was afraid it would ruin the episode, so I looked up a lot of similar videos and incorporated it into my acting.”

Ahn So Hee talked about the scene where she and Lee Yi Kyung dressed up as beggars and said, “When I first saw the costumes, I was a bit concerned, but then I thought, ‘If I have to be a beggar, I better do it well.’ I laughed a lot when I saw myself in the mirror, but I was proud that the viewers found it funny too.”

Kim Seon Ho also picked his favorite line from the drama as, “In Episode 1, Ki Bong says, ‘Joon Gi, I pooped.’ That was really memorable. I think that you can see what kind of drama ‘Waikiki 2’ is from Shin Hyun Soo’s lovable way of speaking and looking. When I saw the way he approaches comedy, I thought I needed to step it up as well.”

Shin Hyun Soo said, “I was actually really moved and touched by the scene when Ki Bong’s friends came to cheer him on at his first tryout.” Moon Ga Young also picked a scene with Ki Bong, saying, “The most memorable scene for me was when Ki Bong had to quit baseball because of his injury. He had set his heart on this dream, but he had to give it up.”

For her favorite scene, Ahn So Hee said, “The one where I had to eat ramyun, play ping pong, and type on the keyboard with my feet. I practiced a lot and the staff helped me make the scene as funny as I could.”

Kim Ye Won said, “I remember the scene where Woo Shik and Soo Yeon finally get over their tone-deafness. It’s a sincere but comedic scene, so I think the actors had to bring a lot of energy. I really wanted to applaud them. They both worked really hard and when I watched the scene on TV, it was very funny.”

As for the second half, Kim Seon Ho said, “Since it’s a story about youth, you can’t forget about ‘love.’ I hope viewers will stay tuned as to whether Woo Shik’s one-sided crush on Soo Yeon will develop into something more.”

Lee Yi Kyung said, “The introductions are over and I think we will see even more ‘Waikiki’-like scenes in the second half. Sometimes the comedy seems really random, but it will make you smile. I hope that viewers will laugh along with us until the end.”

Shin Hyun Soo said, “I hope that people will stay interested in the stories of these six friends, who are heading toward their dreams and also hoping for love.”

Moon Ga Young said, “Viewers can look forward to seeing what happens to these six youths, who get up even after they fall down, as well as whether Soo Yeon will finally recognize Woo Shik’s true feelings.”

Ahn So Hee said, “I think how Joon Gi and Jung Eun move forward will be something to keep an eye on. Also how many more ridiculous scrapes the guesthouse members can get themselves into.”

Kim Ye Won added, “Every episode of ‘Waikiki’ feels like a fresh start. After filming amidst such energy and passion, it feels like we passed the midway point in no time. I hope the viewers will be able to feel our passion and warmth through the screen as well.”

Source

>>Junki said the introductions are over! :lol:

Some still cuts for tonight's ep. Seems Yoori is helping Kibong study for Quiz King..

20190423_150644_7875.png

20190423_150715_6135.png

20190423_150658_5124.png

Spoiler

20190423_150637_7446.png

20190423_150652_1673.png

20190423_150707_1867.png

This time Kibong gives his shoulder for Yoori to cry on..

Spoiler

20190422_163055_9891.jpg

20190422_163108_1188.jpg

20190422_163117_0380.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

JG has a gig hosting a kids program & he’s good at it . PD liked it & I think tells him many big actors who used to host such programmes & became superstar .kid on the street recognises him & ask him for his autograph 

Spoiler

KB is really pabo . Always mispronouncing / using wrong words . Think he got called to join a quiz show . YR helps him practise, trying to help him improve his knowledge & asking possible questions he might get  ...these two are always bickering. They have chemistry :D 

she shows him the sort of cafe she wants to open - how she’d like to set up YR’s kitchen. She’s all excited

Spoiler

Day of the quiz show ..by the stroke of the craziest luck he got into the next round by merely not answering & the other competitors making mistakes & getting negative points :w00t:

Spoiler

By a stroke of further luck he Managed to answer a number of questions thanks to all the drilling YR gave him but ...lol...the last question, he went back to being pabo again ! 

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)

JG goes on a date & hits it off with the girl . But during the date , he young fan spots him . Ever since he became the host of the kids program, he’s become popular with the little ones . The kid ask him why he & the date does not eat the Green  vege likes he tell them to do on TV . Haha he & the girl have to forced themselves to eat 

Spoiler

But nevertheless the date worked out well . On a separate day , JG went to look for her but omo she went on a date with another guy . After some heated verbal exchanges, JG was about to box the guy ..but a bunch of kindie kids were just around the area after school . And poor JG has to control himself in order to be a good example . 

Poor YR, I think she did not get the Govt funding for her restaurant. KB comforts her

Omg KB is the sweetest! He used his own money & got YR a food truck to start her own food biz

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 3

And SY is forced to go for dinner with PD of her show , but she really can’t stand the guy . They often drink a lot . In her drunken state , she uses the food to beat his mouth & curses him . But the PD too is equally drunk. On one the dinners , WS joins them . Again SY slaps the guy’s mouth with food much to WS’s dismay . Then she passes out . The PD himself also very drunk but suddenly wakes up semi drunk & ask who hit his mouth etc . Initially WS had try to cover up for SY by pretending to be her ( PD was too drun to tell the difference ) , and the two men continued drinking. PD passed out again , WS too was very drunk . Then later PD woke up , a bit more Sober realised his mouth area was all bruised & ask who did it . WS by now was too drunk & pointed to SY . Lol ! So all his efforts to cover up for her was in vain 

Spoiler

Spoiler

But what is crazy is that when WS woke up the next morning... he realise the night before in his drunken state that he had confessed his feelings to SY !!!!  Gosh so she knows now ...

preview

Oh dear , I think SY refuses to acknowledge his confession. and Rebekah breaks down & don’t think the mechanics can save the car 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Kibong is soooooooooo lucky! I'm using his trick when I'm doing a test which when your answer is wrong the score will be deducted. That's really work! I think it's more strategy than trick! LOL.

And Junki's signature is back! Hahaa..

Kibong is so kind.. That's his last saving.. ㅜㅜ

Finally. WS told SY. Even though he was drunk when he told her.

And next week! Beka is having surgery.. OMG! I hope beka is okay.. :tears: nothing bad happen.

And thank you @triplem.. for all the videos.. :)

Making videos:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Every episode makes me laugh, all the characters are 

interesting, Rebecca too. :D

But, still I like the scenes between KB and YR the most, and how

their relationship is developing.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I looked 9 ep.
I laughed so much ... it's just awful! My stomach ached and my cheeks ached. Slow family with sheep - a masterpiece of masterpieces! :joy:Especially you can not imagine!
But the woman sang very beautifully.  From her singing did not want to sleep. On the contrary! I would send her to "The Singer in a Mask".
But I was even more worried about the girl in love with Junki. So I wanted him to see the note ... But no luck! It's too early for him to know about love ...
But KB selling cars struck me in the heart. He needs to choose his own way in life - raising children!:mrgreen: 

• LOL 1

For tomorrow! We’ve seen these two bond individually with JK but nice to see them bond with each other now

Shin Hyun Soo And Kim Seon Ho Get Pitiful While Camping Out In “Welcome To Waikiki 2”

Apr 28, 2019
by S. Nam

JTBC’s “Welcome to Waikiki 2” is making viewers smile with interesting new stills of Kim Seon Ho and Shin Hyun Soo camping out!

Spoiler

Welcome-to-Waikiki-1.jpg

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Joon Ki (played by Lee Yi Kyung) brought the laughs by transforming into the children’s super star as the “upright ahjussi.” Ki Bong (played by Shin Hyun Soo) tried to become the quiz king, and they cried as Yoo Ri (played by Kim Ye Won) came face to face with harsh reality. At the end of the episode, Woo Shik (played by Kim Seon Ho) confessed his feelings while drunk to Soo Yeon (played by Moon Ga Young), making viewers curious to see how their relationship will change in the future.

Spoiler

Welcome-to-Waikiki-24.jpg

Welcome-to-Waikiki-3.jpg

The new stills show Woo Shik and Ki Bong spending their free time together. While Ki Bong appears to be spacing out, looking completely drained, Woo Shik looks at him annoyed and disgruntled. The pitiful and bleak mood created by the two men on the camping grounds made viewers question who exactly came up with the idea of going on this camping trip. Furthermore, stills also showed Woo Shik getting a nosebleed and Woo Shik and Ki Bong rolling on the ground while fighting and pulling at each other’s hair. Instead of having a nice camp outing, the two end up brawling, piquing the audience’s interest as to how the scene will play out.

Welcome-to-Waikiki-4.jpg

Welcome-to-Waikiki-5.jpg

In the upcoming broadcast of “Welcome to Waikiki 2,” Woo Shik will continue to express his love for Soo Yeon, and things will take an unexpected turn while he attempts to cheer up his close friend. Despite moments depicting the sad reality, “Welcome to Waikiki 2” makes viewers laugh with the endless energy from the youth.

The production staff of “Welcome to Waikiki 2” shared, “Please look forward to the explosive comedic synergy brought by the pitiful yet refreshing bro chemistry of the fresh combination of Woo Shik and Ki Bong.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1320572wpp/shin-hyun-soo-and-kim-seon-ho-get-pitiful-while-camping-out-in-welcome-to-waikiki-2

• Love 3