[Drama 2019] Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2, 으라차차 와이키키2

0ly40

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, MarianM said:

* It's possible that Go Wonhee to cameo to support Sunho and Yikyung. Wonhee and Sunho had a crazy chemistry in 'Strongest Deliveryman' Sunho cameoed to support Wonhee in  'Your House Helper' where she starred in.

---

* I'm curious about Shin Hyunsoo that he got casted as Kibong and not Philip. Does Kibong share a trait to Philip? Is Philip his stage name? Haha.

> Very sure GWH will make a cameo! I thought KSH will make an appearance on the 1st season, but he didn't. He appeared on her other drama. If she really do the cameo I am curious about how will they show it.

> Yeah. Philip was a model and now Kibong is a baseball player. I am surprise when they announced him with different role. I believe the writers have plan about it.

I am really looking forward for the 2nd season. Good luck!

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2 - 으라차차 와이키키2 - Mon & Tue 21:30 KST - Kim Sun Ho & Lee Yi Kyung - Premieres on March 25th

@triplem , based on the order of casting and how they stood next to each other. it's pretty much confirmed that they're a couple :D (I kinda ship them already)

I'm still curious of why they made Sunho as top billed instead of Yikyung even though he's a S1 returnee.

@triplem yess.. And have you ever noticed, in every post jtbc always put kim seon ho name first, then lee yi kyung, then shin hyun soo..

Oh god, please this 2nd season be (at least) as popular as the first or if it can be more that'd be epic!

New still cut from the three musketeer!

20190307_095701_1625.png

20190307_095705_8445.png

20190307_095709_2498.png

Soompi article

Lee Yi Kyung, Shin Hyun Soo, And Kim Sun Ho Are Old High School Buddies In “Welcome To Waikiki 2”

Mar 7, 2019
by D. S.kim

Lee Yi Kyung, Shin Hyun Soo, and Kim Sun Ho gave the public a glimpse of their perfect chemistry in the upcoming season of “Welcome to Waikiki”!

On March 7, JTBC’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Welcome to Waikiki 2” revealed its first stills featuring the three male lead actors.

The second season of “Welcome to Waikiki” will follow the story of three friends as they attempt to revive a guest house that is on the brink of closing down. Lee Joon Gi (played by Lee Yi Kyung), who convinced his college friends to run the guest house in the first season, returns to the same task. Only this time, he persuades his high school friends Cha Woo Shik (Kim Sun Ho) and Kook Ki Bong (Shin Hyun Soo) to join him in operating the guest house.

The first still shows the three friends from their time in high school. They are smiling brightly in their school and baseball uniforms, and they each carry an item that hints at their respective dreams of becoming an actor, a singer, and a baseball player.

Welcome-to-Waikiki-21.jpg

However, the second still suggests that reality has taken its toll on their dreams after graduating high school. Lee Yi Kyung is wearing a wig and dressed in a costume, Shin Hyun Soo is drenched in sweat, and Kim Sun Ho is wearing a sparkly jacket with his hair parted the way trot singers style their hair.

In the last still, the three are covered in ashes, making the public curious to find out how these high school friends end up putting themselves in such a strange situation.

The production team of “Welcome to Waikiki 2” said, “The combination of Kim Sun Ho, Lee Yi Kyung, and Shin Hyun Soo can’t get any more perfect. Please look forward to seeing more of their chemistry as they have been creating great synergy from the very beginning.”

“Welcome to Waikiki 2” will premiere on March 25 following the end of “Radiant.”

Source (1)

New poster just released! (Main Poster)

20190311_143356_7271.jpg

And another teaser!!! Bless us! LOL!

ac3e6652be5b45c1a914130bddbabd9e.jpeg?s=

Watch: “Welcome To Waikiki 2” Introduces Its Three Goofy Male Leads In New Teaser

Mar 11, 2019
by D. S.kim

With only two weeks left until its premiere, JTBC’s “Welcome to Waikiki 2” released a new teaser video featuring its three male lead actors!

The second season of “Welcome to Waikiki” will follow the story of three high school friends as they attempt to revive a guest house that is on the brink of closing down. The drama’s newly released teaser shows the three friends Cha Woo Shik (Kim Sun Ho), Lee Joon Gi (Lee Yi Kyung), and Kook Ki Bong (Shin Hyun Soo), as they express their frustration at not being able to achieve their respective dreams of becoming a singer, an actor, and a baseball player to their satisfaction.

“Welcome to Waikiki 2” will premiere on March 25 at 9:30 p.m. KST as JTBC’s new Monday-Tuesday drama. It will also be available on Viki with English subtitles!

Watch the latest teaser below:

Source

Character posters!!

Source: http://tv.jtbc.joins.com/cast/PR10011026

My rough translation (please correct me if I'm wrong, my skills are limited)

Kim Sunho - Cha Wooshik

Spoiler

201903130806310710_2_20190313080909654.j

20190311174446.jpg

co-ceo of Waikiki Guesthouse, an aspiring singer

In the past, he made a debut in a 4 member idol group 'Taj Mahal' which mainly focus on Indian music, the group was successful but due to making several experimental music(?), the group was disbanded. Currently, Cha Wooshik is a now a vocal trainer, a singing teacher lecturer, wedding singer. Cha Wooshik will do anything for money. He has a chronic irritable syndrome(?) due to his untoward life. Then one day, his first love from 10 years ago, Sooyeon shows up in the guesthouse, he thought it was a painful memory, but his heart is beating again.

Lee Yikyung - Lee Junki

Spoiler

201903130806310710_3_20190313080909693.j

20190311174729.jpg

co-ceo of Waikiki Guesthouse, a short lived actor

After his breakout role as Song Joonseok in the drama 'The Newsroom', he went downhill and went endless audition. The fact that he portrayed as Song Joonseok in the past, he's having a difficult time due to his endless demands. Like a time bomb that is ticking anytime, anywhere. While he was managing Waikiki alone, he succeed in collecting investment due to his high school friends. After boldly remodeling, the guesthouse was reopened but sales are getting worse and might go bankrupt.

Shin Hyunsoo - Gook Kibong

Spoiler

201903130806310710_4_20190313080909707.j

20190311175206.jpg

co-ceo of Waikiki Guesthouse, a professional baseball player in the 2nd division

After winning the best player award in high school, he joined the pro league with a deposit of 100 million won, but he suffered a serious injury to his shoulder and ended up in the 2nd division. He has been in the 2nd division for more than 8 years since then. As a child, it's easy to use your body rather than your head as a mere ignoramus(?). Unlike the size of a beast, his heart is so tender that it is easily deceived by tears and stupidity, and it is only a matter of being exploited on a fictional day, to live.

Moon Gayoung - Han Sooyeon

Spoiler

201903130806310710_5_20190313080909717.j

20190311175348.jpg

the first love of the three men in Waikiki Guesthouse

The first love of three men in high school who set fire in the hearts of Wooshik, Junki and Kibong with unique looks and caused them to suffer from love sick. Thanks to her father, who runs a fairly large business, she has lived her life without worries. Growing up like a flower in a greenhouse, she doesn't know much about the world, she doesn't have patience and doesn't even come(?). Then one day, his father's company went bankrupt and entered Waikiki, run by her high school alumni, like fate and starts to stand alone.

Ahn Sohee - Kim Jungeun

Spoiler

201903130806310710_6_20190313080909722.j

20190311175804.jpg

queen of part-time jobs. Junki's longtime female friend.

She lives in a guesthouse with a motive(?) due to Junki's theater play(?). After graduating from college, she worked as an actress, but after years of hard work, she gave up her dream on becoming an actress and jumped into her life line. Currently, she is saving money by having six part-time jobs everyday such as model, driver and cleaning the bathroom etc, and having six part time jobs a day is running like a clumsy money(?). When she meet Junki, they always fight but she suffers all the time(?).

Kim Yewon - Cha Yoori

Spoiler

201903130806310710_7_20190313080909735.j

20190311175948.jpg

A cook. Wooshik's older sister.

Since she was young, she become a hotel chef because she was good at cooking. However, she was ignored by her seniors and beaten by her juniors because she wasn't a foreign student, she gave up her juniors and resigned. Since then, she was motivated to open her restaurant but the reality is that she is penniless. The most powerful predator in the guesthouse, heavily armed with the power of words, groundless confidence and a cheek to cry. When the crisis happens in the Waikiki Guesthouse, she starts to live with them and tries to solve it directly and doesn't spare any advice about life.

----

"Seeking the dream of each and every one of the young people who are struggling for their dreams will give a pleasant smile and a deep sympathy," said the production team of "Eulachacha Waikiki 2". "Please expect the synergy of youth group that has solid performance and personality. We will visit viewers with another laugh and fun with Season 1"

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000074374

20190311_143356_7271.jpg

New poster with little introduction to all the characters

20190313_113009_8636.jpg

Kim Seon Ho 돈 (Money)

Lee Yi Kyung 성공 (Success)

Shin Hyun Soo 해 (Do it)

Moon Ga Young 공주 (Princess)

An Soo Hee 알바 (Part Time)

Kim Yee Won 와이키키 (Waikiki)

P.S. My apologies for only translating the bold word. (ーー゛)

JTBC made a Lee Junki special from S1. I wonder what characters will he portray this time? (aside from the still cuts earlier and the cameos he will meet soon)

Less than 10 days left!!

----

Gayoung's fans posted the eng subs of their script reading. ❤️❤️

cr: moongayoung_fans

Archived