[Drama 2019] Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2, 으라차차 와이키키2

0ly40

I watched the first episode! It was great and very funny! I was just under the table laughing. True true!!! Especially the fight at the wedding, the trip to Rebecca and the romantic in the amusement park ... :joy::joy:

But what a terrible fate of a meteorite ... fell from the sky and became a scraper for the legs ... Ohhhh!:bawling::mrgreen:

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

Based on JK's face alone you can do a thousand memes and gifs :D

He is beautiful! I fell in love with this actor from the School2013, and since then he has never disappointed me ...
But what he looks like in a blonde! WOW! :love: The actress he dubbed is much worse)))

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The back and forth shot of Junki holding it in and Kibong fixing the shower head is so freaking hilarious! While I admit that it was funny, I hope they can lessen that, Kibong had his business at the camp and Junki holding it in while filming. It seems that the writers are used to that part even in S1 that Donggu 'farted' in front of Sooah.

I'm really excited for the Cha Siblings! I need Yoori right now!!

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Eulachacha Waikiki Season 2, 으라차차 와이키키2 - Mon & Tue 21:30 KST

The second series is even funnier first! This is just a continuous laugh! :joy:

Wardrobe, shower head, restrained urine, cosplay. People in black ... It's ridiculously funny !!! :joy:

And great cameo!

And this is a lie and its disclosure to the hostess. Gradual and complete! By the way, at first I thought that the hostess had already guessed everything, so I specifically invited two men to play the role of her sons. But now I understand that no :mrgreen:

58 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

P.s i like the ending, when they saw highschoolers and reminded them of their young time. I also miss my highschool!

I agree, a very nice scene turned out.:wub: Replay was remembered ... I hope we will still be showing the scenes from their school friendships sometimes.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Though not fond of pee/ poop jokes in general, I found myself laughing at  & pitying Jung ki during the filming  LKY really works hard in both Seasons.

Also laughed to colic in the stomach. But he was very sorry... Well this is a violation of human rights !!! I won’t be surprised if this happens sometimes on a film set in Korea.:rage:

@triplem, I find Wooshik's arc enjoyable the most. Although his scenes doesn't require slapstick comedy, there are times that I feel sorry for him. Poor boy that he got stuck in many situations, the liessssss. We all lie~

I also see the parallels in lying. In S1, Junki lied to the landlady (same actress) that Donggu is his child which led them to marriage, just to save the guesthouse.

I wonder what happened to Wooshik back then. He seems quiet, annoyed whenever they mentioned her. His feelings for her is more than just a simple crush. There's something happened back that traumatized him. In his description (refer to p3), 'when she showed up at their guesthouse, he had a painful memory, but his heart is beating again'. I wonder what that is? Anyway, I'm quite excited for their development. I hope that it won't be dragged for too long just to get them together.

The ending made me miss my high school days. I'm having flashbacks already. T.T I really like their chemistry.

2 hours ago, ixxdhx81 said:

Hard at work! :joy:

New still cuts from Yi Kyung and Hyun Soo.. :lol::w00t:

I was dead on the spot with laughter!:mrgreen: Such two paws are nice! Especially, the unfortunate lady-kitty, who, bat "caressed")))))) But Yi Kyung goes any image! Pretty boy!:wub:

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Looking forward to the Cha siblings ! 

ME TOO!!! Can't wait to see them! 

1 hour ago, Friendly kitty said:

I was dead on the spot with laughter!:mrgreen: Such two paws are nice! Especially, the unfortunate lady-kitty, who, bat "caressed")))))) But Yi Kyung goes any image! Pretty boy!:wub:

ikr! Yi Kyung is very prettty! :joy:

The boys with their high school uniform! God bless our eyes.. LOL!!

Can't believe Seonho is 33 yo this year! :crazy:

I read an article that Kim Yewon will finally appear on Ep3!! Looking forward to the Cha Siblings! 

Anyway, the song Waikiki is out on Spotify! I prefer the Actors' Version than the original (no offense to Na Sungho).

UEsFOgDskTA4bgyr6GTW5.png

Waikiki, Waikiki. It makes me happy every day~~~

Although my wish partially came true, I hope Sunho needs to sing another OST since his character is a singer after all. pretty please??? :blush: 

Finally catch up with episode 2 , 

what episode it was so funny I cried laughing 

getting ready for their first love was best part :joy:

5ca0ec645e4bc472440373.gif?download

..  every little details is important of course but hear them bragging about how successful they were was hilarious, specially Mr dimple, Taj Mahal give me a break  :mrgreen:

@Ameera Ali Wave! That land lady so funny. When she hit WS, she was like furious torpedo. With that slim & small body but seems so powderful!! :joy:

@triplem&  @Lawyerh I feel sorry for him how many lies he told in one day that make him sink the ship :joy:

5ca0ef118d397113686861.gif?download

.. love these dump faces  , How come no one ask about the smell :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5ca0ee6573f99537016759.gif?download

..  she got confused with signals, what with sniffing signal :D

5ca0eeb9b49f2983378271.gif?download

.. poor thing , even showing his double dimples didn’t help :joy:

12 hours ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali.  Ameera do you have gif of landlady beating his chest everytime he had to be cutesy & affectionate with her ? Landlady’s such a scene stealer 

5ca0f3507c628366892573.gif?download

5ca0f7637b3e4619454834.gif?download

... lucky woman :mrgreen:

5ca0f7f6cc75a591598968.gif?download

..   how extra, she is :joy: 

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Ikr... i also mentioned to @triplem he looks so young for that age.. he looks so boyish. And highschoolers role so believably suit him. If you guys know his secret of looking that young, tell me!! :lol:

@Ameera Ali Wave! That land lady so funny. When she hit WS, she was like furious torpedo. With that slim & small body but seems so powderful!! :joy:

Yeah! Anyone who knows his secret, please do share! LOL!

OMG, furious torpedo! I can't! :joy:

6 hours ago, MarianM said:

I read an article that Kim Yewon will finally appear on Ep3!! Looking forward to the Cha Siblings! 

Ep 3? Yeaaaayy! Kim Yewon is coming to safe the day!!! Can't wait to see their first encounter!

6 hours ago, MarianM said:

Although my wish partially came true, I hope Sunho needs to sing another OST since his character is a singer after all. pretty please??? :blush: 

Ikr! The song he sang at the wedding for SY! We need the studio version of the song!!! :bawling:

And @Ameera Ali Thanks for all the gifts.. :kiss_wink:

@triplem, @Lawyerh , & @ixxdhx81 

How to destroy, wedding dress in 3 step :joy:

loved how dress called her , she happily try it , then everything went south :mrgreen:

15540643191554064315.gif

... walk away , walk away :D

15540644491554064443.gif

..  calm before the storm :sweatingbullets:

...  who gonna help you know , Prince Charming is sleep :phew:

Spoiler

Step 1

15540652451554065239.gif

Step 2 :

15540655391554065534.gif

Step 3

15540656681554065663.gif

I was wondering what was JE's connection for her to end up at the guest house. So basically her acting career is in a worse shape than JK's and she has to work all of those jobs. At least JK still gets acting jobs, crappy as they are.

3 hours ago, zoks said:

I was wondering what was JE's connection for her to end up at the guest house. So basically her acting career is in a worse shape than JK's and she has to work all of those jobs. At least JK still gets acting jobs, crappy as they are.

All we are knowing for now is just she's Junki's bf. About her acting career, haha.. it's still unclear. :lol:

Finally! The grand entrance from 왕언니! The oldest sister. Cha Yoori..!! Cha Woosik's sister!!! She's coooommiiinnnngggg to save the day!! LOL!

Ep.3 rating: 2% (Nielsen Korea)

Spoiler

20190402-070157.jpg

Oh! And Woosik - Seoyon video is currently no.4 on top 100 popular Naver TV.. :wub:

Spoiler

20190402-073033.jpg

Archived