BB creams

mssparx

Hello all!

Long time lurker, finally posting =)

and of course, I also had a question I am very curious to see people's replies, as I do not think it has been really discussed much.

For the last I would say 6 or 7 years, I have used Skin79 hot pink bb cream on and off.

I personally have noticed it DID improve my skin (less redness/smoothed out/just more of a healed look)

I had a lot of sun damage/acne marks before and with regular use i found it did fade them out.

after all these years of using skin79, i am going to be trying out the Missha BB cream, as it also has a lot of great reviews. it is supposed to arrive this week =)

SO my questions:

1) what bb cream do you prefer/use? what kind of skin you have? how long you been using it?

2) have you seen improvement in your skin by using BB creams?

*more about my skin*

acne prone/rosacea/very sensitive, easily break out if using wrong products

i am in my 30s now, and know what works for me, but when I was a lot younger and still experimenting with products, my skin was terrible.

now i only get 1 or 2 pimple a month =) I wear bb cream almost daily, for the light coverage, healing properties, and sunscreen =)

i RARELY wear actual makeup/full cake face haha (only for events like going out or weddings etc)

Thank you <3

11 minutes ago, halfmoonsmile said:

I've stopped wearing BB cream. The only BB cream that I used was Missha BB cream. Now I only wear Mac Foundation.

oh cool, I am excited to receive my Missha, it arrives tomorrow =) may I ask what made you go to only wearing foundation?

did you see any improvement in skin while using Missha? I used skin79 on and off for many years and I did find it helped, wondering if Missha will as well!

I do also wear foundation, but ONLY for events etc. day to day it is bb cream :) i love the light feeling and skin benefits i seem to get from it (i know everyone is different tho of course!)

and to all the other replies, have you experienced any skin benefits/improvements (even if minor) from using BB cream? very curious as based from what I have read, most people have not ( I guess I was lucky/my skin liked it?)

@mssparx

I have been using BB and CC Creams for years but I never pay attention whether it does improve my skin bcoz I use them for “decorative” purposes only not as a treatment. For skin treatment I depend more on my Retinoid Acid and Cetaphil Moisturizer which’s do wonder to my skin....

2 hours ago, cenching said:

@mssparx

I have been using BB and CC Creams for years but I never pay attention whether it does improve my skin bcoz I use them for “decorative” purposes only not as a treatment. For skin treatment I depend more on my Retinoid Acid and Cetaphil Moisturizer which’s do wonder to my skin....

agreed, it is not a skin treatment for sure haha, I just think it has possibly helped me in addition to my skincare routine =)

because i remember a few times when I didn't have any on, then let's say I wore it for a week straight, and then I didn't wear it, my coworkers were like are you wearing bb cream today and I told them no and they were surprised because of how much less redness and blemishes i had used!

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2018 at 11:22 PM, Sejabin said:

I use no 21 natural beige for my skin tone :blush: but I am not liking heavy make up so I just use it sometimes.. if I must to go to some parties or formal events

That’s the one I bought and I always put on nice make up to attract my future husband :P

12 hours ago, Sejabin said:

ironically the truth is the guy will not care about anything we put on pur body to attract them. they will prefer if we do not put anything on our body :weary: future husband surely will come faster if you don't put anything chingu..

Hi Sejabin, the man I’ve got my eye on has complimented me on my eye make up. Honestly some men lie about not caring about looks or make up on. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. It really depends on what kind of man you want.

@Sejabin some men are really scared of what might be underneath the make up lol. Remember those Chinese make up YouTube videos? They think we’re trying to trick them but I don’t want a man like that. A real man likes a woman who is well put together, the type of man who is willing to be in a committed relationship.

@Sejabin

Take this ahjumma’s advice, don’t ever do something on yourself to please others....:) Put on makeup and dress nicely or goes barefaced and naked for yourself. When a woman feels good and comfortable in her own skin, she will shines and everything else whether men or friends or whatever is that will come automatically.....:)

• 7 months later...

There are a lot of BB creams of different producers available in the market.For oily skin Estee Lauder or maybeline is very good BB creams. For dry skin it is good to use garnier BB creams. For Sensitive Skin i will recommend you to use Dr. Jart BB cream. For Dull Skin Dr. Brandt Signature Flexitone BB Cream is perfect. For Uneven Skin Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is good. For a Natural Finish Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm is good.

I prefer using Maybelline Clear Glow BB cream. It covers my dark spots and gives me a fairer complexion. This BB cream which Instantly boost your dull skin and will give you a brighter and glowing skin. It approximately remained on my skin for 5–6 hours. Maybelline cost 191 rs. It is the best BB cream according to me.

Hi everyone
Honestly, I have not had bb cream so far, but since I was looking for a light textured cream, one of my friends introduced me to the cc cream of the bourgeois brand. It's about 8 months now. Very good, my skin type is Combination, and for this reason did not like the T-ZONE points to be constantly greasy. I use bourgeois cc cream every day to go to work, My skin does not even scalp acne and has so much light texture that I do not feel on my skin, and most importantly, its texture is not fatty at all, I use it as a sunscreen.

Archived