[Drama 2019] My Country, 나의 나라

0ly40

✩✩✩

That was the first drama that I prefer the relationship between the male leads rather than the male lead with the female lead.

It was actually a beautiful and emotional drama. From the beginning, you can feel that they have a strong friendship but due to circumstances, those two boys need to grew up and chose their own path and fight for what they stand for.

Enough of talking, it's just a great drama, just watch and you'll see by your own eyes...

df5c307a15f55751c3456785852580c702c793a6 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

✩✩✩

That was the first drama that I prefer the relationship between the male leads rather than the male lead with the female lead.

It was actually a beautiful and emotional drama. From the beginning, you can feel that they have a strong friendship but due to circumstances, those two boys need to grew up and chose their own path and fight for what they stand for.

Enough of talking, it's just a great drama, just watch and you'll see by your own eyes...

Right? the bromance is seriously one of the best i've seen in any dramas. I really didn't care for the love story (between male/female that is) HAHAHAH. It is a really heavy drama to watch but the story is really captivating. there was not one single boring moment.  I really highly recommend it to everyone especially if you like sageuk dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

he's always forcing a smile even though he's perpetually in pain inside. :( 

Yes, but it wasnt always like that...:)

Edited by Jillia
Unfortunately due to court rulings as of today we're not permitted to embedd IG links!
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...