Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2019] My Country, 나의 나라

Sunho looks so gorgeous in these new stills... 

Hwi looks calm and determined.

But, I like BW's cool and threatening face.

Like, move out of my way or I will destroy you all. :)

• Like 4

On 10/21/2019 at 7:30 PM, Prettysup said:

Yeah Chinese palace dramas always have concubines plotting to kill each others' sons, so it is hard for a young boy to survive in the palace. Some tried to cause miscarriages , some tried to swop newborn boys with girls etc.

I've 'seen' a few and all of them had plotting and jealous women. I fear such events might not have been far from the reality of that era. 

Now I remember last year Chinese broadcasting authority banned historical dramas which(according to them) promote 'bad values' and 'extravagance'.:yum:

Although I agree that producers should not be too greedy and should refrain from investing in movies/dramas which are harmful for cultural heritage of the country.

• LOL 2

Wow...the way BW easily and confidently rode through the street is like being on top of the world.

Im loving this...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4

I dont know if men used  a fan as a fashion accessory

in ancient times or does it have some other meaning.

But, the fan suits BW perfectly.

I also like when he wears that earring.

• Like 8

Wow

There we have a kiss, even on the forehead 

http://m.news1.kr/articles/?3753139&100

The way they confess their feeling to each other is really sad. How come I have a hunch of a sad ending +_+: "I miss all the color on the day we first met. Miss the wind on the good old day. Miss the rain on the day I left. I remember all of them. I miss you"  (something like that)

So Hwi did see Hee Jae running to see him with the dock, crying in the rain. No wonder why he can't forget her all these years and her bandage is so precious to him.

They hug in tomorrow's episode, according to the preview. I hope Hwi stops turning away from Hee Jae, at last.

• Like 5

Another great episode. I liked the first scene where Hwi stood in front of Sunho and told him bravely he does not need his help to survive. Again as I expressed before, I think Sunho and his father's plan of Hwi killing Bangwon might be reversed.

I loved the scene where Hwi lent on the wall and was being sarcastic :lol: His character is getting even better and better. 

One of my favorite scenes for sure was Hwi and Heejae's. Their words were beautiful. You don't usually get such deep love. They haven't met a lot before parting ways, but those brief moments were enough, it's more like love at first sight, yet solid enough to grow stronger despite all the years and the difficulties ahead of them. Beautiful love. Seolhyun is doing a great job here, not to forget that. 

So Hwi and Bangwon finally team up, I'm already excited! :w00t: I think their bromance will outweigh that of Hwi and Sunho's lol.

Finally, I was hoping Yeon will remember everything and at least something will light up in Hwi's life, I was turned down. And please allow me to speak of YSJ's eye acting, specially those scenes related to Yeon. His eyes are so deep, be it the happiness whenever he gets a glimpse of her, or his sadness and fear that she might get hurt.

Looking forward to episode 8. Time is running so fast, it still feels like the drama started yesterday, and this is how good things usually are!

• Like 5

‘My Country’ episode 7 Knetz comments:

1.    Jang Hyuk is a great chemistry fairy, whether it’s with Lee Seung-gye or Hwi, great immersion…. When Hwi and Hee-jae come out, the ost was suitable, and the story is solid, so it's good to see! (+271 -5)

2.    When Jang Hyuk appears, it's the height of tension. In Seonjukgyo, the loneliness of being alienated from the founding of the country even if you were the one who shed blood instead of your father, it was expressed in a gentle metabolic tone. Lee Bang-won = Jang Hyuk (+213 -6)

3.    Jang Hyuk’s acting the best ~~ (+164 -7)

4.    I thought it would be fun if Jang Hyuk will shoot a KBS epic drama as the main character set at the end of the Goryeo Dynasty or the end Three Kingdoms Period. Or maybe Sejo will be fine. (+138 -4)

5.    Jang Hyuk's screen presence is beyond imagination! (+127 -5)

0002819277_001_20191026091718697.jpg?typ

https://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=108&aid=0002819277

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Aw, I’m sad Seonho is on the wrong side on Bangwon. i love his screen presence as well.

and damn, Jang Hyuk is Fiiiiiiinnnne with a Fan!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Sun-ho doesn't realize Hwi doesn't need Sun-ho to save him. It shows that although they are/were? bestfriends, Sun-ho doesn't know Hwi well enough, probably because he's primarily focused on his own goals. What Hwi needs from Sun-ho is for him to use his power to do the right thing, which is of course, also difficult considering Sun-ho's tricky position. 

Hmmm... I'm still 10 minutes in Episode 7 but I hope this episode is as good as or better than the previous ones.

• Like 4

Yang Se-jong, Woo Do-hwan, and Seolhyun get a glimpse of their drama for the first time! The cast also shares how they helped each other out, what it was like filming with veteran actors, and much more! (with English subs)

And new stills for ep 8 tonight

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20191026

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Yang Se-jong, Woo Do-hwan, and Seolhyun get a glimpse of their drama for the first time! The cast also shares how they helped each other out, what it was like filming with veteran actors, and much more! (with English subs)

And new stills for ep 8 tonight

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20191026

The video is awesome! :w00t: And finally something with english subs, awww look at their cuteness. Their offscreen chemistry definitely reflects on their scenes and this is evident here. I like how each of them is cheering for the other. Can't comment on every single thing, it'll be nonstop lol. But that scene in the end looking at YSJ's tears, lol he gets immersed eaaaasily. And look how humble he is. Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 3

When Sun-ho said he's been suffering everyday and endured the mockery and contempt to get this far, I felt that. He's been making cold decisions but I understand where he is coming from. Also, Hwi understands Sun-ho's situation but they both must do what they have to do. 

Anyway, sorry to ask but I think I may have missed something. Bang-won said he killed someone named Po-eun. Who is Po-eun? Does anyone know? 

• Like 3

I like BW's arrogance in the scene with NJ.

Justified arrogance that suits him perfectly. :)

• Like 4

I like that Sunho heard something nice after all, and that he

was brave.

And it was not said  by anyone but the future king. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Anyway, sorry to ask but I think I may have missed something. Bang-won said he killed someone named Po-eun. Who is Po-eun? Does anyone know? 

From wikipedia :   

Yi Bang-won was the fifth son of King Taejo. During his early days, he helped his father extend his support with the citizens and many influential figures of the government. Yi Bang-won helped his father found a new dynasty by assassinating powerful officials such as Jeong Mong-ju, who remained loyal to the Goryeo dynasty.

Jeong Mong-ju, also known by his pen name Poeun , was a prominent Korean scholar-official and diplomat during the late Goryeo period. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

5 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Jeong Mong-ju, also known by his pen name Poeun , was a prominent Korean scholar-official and diplomat during the late Goryeo period.

Ooooh I see! Thank you for the link! :heart: I thought I missed something in earlier episodes. I didn't know it can be Googled. :lol:

• Like 4