Emoji review challenge

Lmangla

opposites1.gif

TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOMS

Chinese Drama 2017 Episodes 58

They say " A picture is worth a thousand words and I am giving you two because even two thousand words wouldn't be enough if I wasn't limited.  This drama is a love story like no other it's not only surrounded by some of the most beautiful cinematography but even more it's packed with passion, fantasy and romance.  It consists of many colorful characters and an OTP that will make you believe anything is possible and that love can survive and withstand anything this world or the next tries to throw at them...

Bai Qian ( Yang Mi ) a  High goddess whose memories are sealed and lives as Su Su a mortal girl meets Ye Hua ( Mark Chao) unknown to her a Heavenly prince and they fall in love what would seem like fate turns into destiny before your very eyes.

Don't miss one of the best dramas of 2017 or any that I have seen trust me your heart can thank me later...

:kiss_wink::heart::love:

Splash Splash Love

This is probably a drama that I will rave on and on about because to me, it has everything a rom-com should have: silly but cute main leads, interesting plotline, amazing chemistry, and a very active and smart female lead that doesn't get thrown around by the plot. It's a high school trope and time traveling trope mix together, and it was so refreshing to watch. The only con for this drama is that it only has two episodes instead of 16 or 20 (this is a hint for director and writer to make this a full length drama already TT_TT)

tumblr_o8bog8Lm6j1uh4rrxo8_400.gif      tumblr_o8bog8Lm6j1uh4rrxo7_400.gif

Source: http://nabongsun.tumblr.com/post/145478619905/dramas-ive-watched-in-2016-splash-splash-love

Just go watch these absolute cuties together and you won't regret it :thumbsup:

Go Back Couple (2017) - a.k.a. Go Back Spouses

Choi Ban Do and Ma Jin Joo are both in their late 30s and married to each other. They were madly in love when they met and got married young. However, over the years life has become difficult for both of them, resulting in them being unhappy and regretting having married each other so early in life.

One day, they both wake up and find that they've travelled back in time to their 20-year old selves, back when they were university students, right before they meet each other for the first time.

The question is - do they make the same choices or avoid each other like the plague? :wacko:

I really enjoyed seeing how this drama explored the "what if" scenario and how it shows that love is more than a feeling - it's a choice and it takes effort in maintaining that love. I also really enjoyed how this drama showed the different events that led up to the resentment and hurt present in their marriage. You could understand where they were both coming from. Apart from the time travel aspect, I thought the portrayal of their marriage and the complexities of a relationship were very relatable.

I think this is one of those dramas that is underrated and really such a pleasure to watch. :star:

Here is my go at two recent ones I just finished and a throw back...

The Legend of Yunxi (2018)

A sweet cute-girl.png melts a 48902205-stock-vector-piece-of-ice-cube-

The Rise of Phoenixes (2018)

A tailor 2702.png prince download-1.png and his kitty cat ba42e5ce244097307a13298100852b05-0.png take on an empire. 

Autumn Love Story (2000)

A fall 1f341.png tale of the love between two "siblings" 1f46b.png.

sood sanae ha -- an actress cleopatra-smiley-face.gif?1302011333 wants to be part of a cooking show director-smiley-face.gif?1302011342. however, she cannot cook to save her life and hires a culinary teacher chef-smiley-face.gif?1302011331. watch for loads of laughs, unique characters. she is hilariously vain, self-assured but really charming. he is sweet and yet firm and finding himself slowly smiling at her antics. cupidarrow-smiley-face.gif?1302011340

bright girl's success -- zapping-smiley-face.gif?1302011447rich spoiled brat falls in love with his maid. he gets cheated by his own family and becomes penniless and his spunky girl helps him to get back his company. watch for a can-do spirit and optimism wiggle-smiley-face.gif?1302011442and a charming innocent romance where a hair clip is a romantic gift. tv-happy-smiley-face.gif?1302011436

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 10:40 AM, Cecentre said:

Splash Splash Love

This is probably a drama that I will rave on and on about because to me, it has everything a rom-com should have: silly but cute main leads, interesting plotline, amazing chemistry, and a very active and smart female lead that doesn't get thrown around by the plot. It's a high school trope and time traveling trope mix together, and it was so refreshing to watch. The only con for this drama is that it only has two episodes instead of 16 or 20 (this is a hint for director and writer to make this a full length drama already TT_TT)

Source: http://nabongsun.tumblr.com/post/145478619905/dramas-ive-watched-in-2016-splash-splash-love

Just go watch these absolute cuties together and you won't regret it :thumbsup:

I like those short special dramas, so well done and one that I had watched was so heart breakingly good. I'll watch this, thank you for recommending it.

editor: couldn't you remove the images only?  

The Guest! 

Innocently enough, it holds both angels and devils. :naughty::innocent:

Trio chase after a ghost, took 16 episode to finally find out where the ghost is and ghost alway tries to harm the trio :smirk::relaxed::mask:

Two boys are being shipped as OTP :love::kiss_wink: (We ship so hard)

People love drinking water and sweat a lot :bawling:

"We come from the sea!"-Ghost 2017:naughty::skull:

Empress Dignity / Last empress (2018: makjang/romance/comedy)

... this was me in the beginning of ep 1 sleep-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455362.... then... ops-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455361 "these people are kind of strange?" .... to omo, what happened? surprised-red-crab-emoticon.gif?12924553... that was ep 1! 

the next few episodes.... happy-red-crab-emoticon.gif?1292455360... especially when our lead gets transformed and has a makeover....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived