CHEMISTRY GOGOGOGO~~~

Guest DAi

Listen to my song..
hi there. this is the last song for the next couple of months :) y? cos I'm concentrating on my vocal lesson soon =D no more joking around haha please enjoy this song. CHEMISTRY - SHIRO NO TOIKI <3333 my early x-mas gift to you :)clicky! >_> sory for the bad .. sound.. i dunno came out crappy ==";;;

wow your voice definately has a definate silkly smooth quality to it! ^_^ I've never heard Chemistry songs before, so your cover was a really nice introduction to them.

I think you had a nice balance in your voice throughout the whole song and didn't sound too soft or whispy which I think is a good thing, and sometimes people tend to over do when singing ballads.

There are only two things I can suggest for improvement. One is to try and control the higher notes a bit more. And then possibly your breathing, because there was a lot of short breathes in there I felt. For example after your opening line, you take a breath, sing one word, then take another breath. I don't know if extending your lines and take fewers breathes would really make a difference, ah but it's just something to think about, and maybe experiment with to make the song a little less breathy^^

Ah and also, you sound ever so slightly nasal.

Un but apart from that I really did enjoy this song ^_^ Gonna try the rest of your song in sound click okie?^^

<3 You're a great singer! So I'll make sure to listen when I get home :D

Edit: I'm like your #1-#1,000 fan xD You've got such a J-singer voice. I dunno what else to say, you're awesome!

Archived