Quantcast
Jump to content
TheRedDragon

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2019] Tomb Notes Restart (盗墓笔记重启)

Recommended Posts

23 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

 

It is rumoured that the series will have 72 episodes and will air in 3 seasons of 24 eps each. It might either air in June or August after Rice festival [17th August], a special day for the book fans of Tomb Notes. The shooting ends somewhere in April 2019.

72?! :crazy: I don't think previous Lost Tomb dramas had that many episodes. 

Aw still long time... *sigh* (´._.`)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

72?! :crazy: I don't think previous Lost Tomb dramas had that many episodes. 

Aw still long time... *sigh* (´._.`)

Yes that is quite a lot compared to previous lost tomb series BUT! hahaha i like that there are a lot of episodes because that would mean a lot more ZYL as Wuxie goodness!! Muahahahahaha.. And yeah it's still quite a long time away T_T I'm very excited for this series I can't put it into words. 

@TheRedDragon Here's to more ZYL lead roles! :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie Merry Christmas! And a Happy new year! It's cold so take warm fluids and take care!:blush:

 

ZYL TNR BTS

 

 

006AI9Vily1fyia5btjkpj30uv13db29.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, biskotmeri said:

Yes that is quite a lot compared to previous lost tomb series BUT! hahaha i like that there are a lot of episodes because that would mean a lot more ZYL as Wuxie goodness!! Muahahahahaha.. And yeah it's still quite a long time away T_T I'm very excited for this series I can't put it into words

Hahaha agree with you (^o^) More time to ogling at Long Ge :wub: I just hope no romance for Long Ge or at least minimum, I still have a hard time to digest he doing lovey-dovey things with woman. No problem if he does that with Bai Yu though (¯∇¯٥)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@meifang89 Well from what I read of the novel so far, there isn't much romance, if any, between Wuxie and other characters. From the chapters that I have read, there is a girl who has a crush on him, and I think there's a little bit of flirting with benefits (?) haha (hope that makes sense), but there isn't that much romance otherwise. 

 

But then, since this is a book adaptation, I can't be sure of the drama, since there might be changes or additions according to the script writers or director.

 

To be honest, I'm someone who really isn't into the romance genre myself, especially if the drama is of action/thriller genre, since I think addition of romance just for the sake of having romance will add unnecessary conflicts and drags everything along and then it'll be very boring to watch. I'm a huge fan of action/investigation/supernatural genre, and I'm saying this out of my personal experience of having to watch unnecessary romance being added into these genres and really spoiling the thrill and taking the fun out of everything for me, so I for one, actually have the same wish as you, and wish they won't have romance in the drama.

 

I do enjoy good romantic comedies, but that would be because I watched while expecting romance from the start, same goes for romantic dramas. I just hate it when romance gets in the way of my action haha, so yeah. I'm pretty sure there isn't romance in TNR though :P

 

@TheRedDragon Thank you so much for the updates! :wub:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're welcome!:) I agree @biskotmeri Action dramas really shouldn't have romance dragging it down. Simply the tone of both genre is so different. 

 

ZYL on TNR set

 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/H8QOr0u0F?fid=1034:4321096376461746

 

"Zhu Yilong and auntie, Aunt: See you later, young man~ Long brother is still gentle and smiling!"

 

I love when elders recognise and tease ZYL, he looks so sweet!:kiss_closed:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@biskotmeri well, usually romance is my favorite genre but for Long Ge it's an exception. Not interested in previous Lost Tomb series but for this one I'm sure I'll enjoy it thoroughly because of Long Ge ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the rumours are true after all haha.. and now we have the Iron Triangle yay! My excitement has not died at all and this is really fueling it huhu.. Why oh why is the broadcast still so far away~ :tears: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I went and checked out some of Huangjunjie's work since he's confirmed now cuz I got curious. From what I see, he's got a very strong Yangyang feel when he played ZQL in the first tomb notes adaptation, so I guess that's a good thing? Like at least he got the look pat down right. He also reminds me of Haruma Miura in Bloody Monday, so I guess I'm somehow assured of him playing ZQL.

 

I haven't checked out Wangpanzi, but I'm sure he'll do great cuz he played the same character in Tomb of the Sea right?

 

Now I just hope they have good chemistry with each other, anyhow TNR is supposedly focused on this Iron Triangle so I hope they match well with each other please please.. And ZYL looks great as Wuxie!!! :wub: He looks rough-ish, a bit like Luofusheng but also somehow youthful? and I like it. 

 

Since they've announced all the main casts, I suppose we're gonna get bts of the team shooting together now? now that they won't have to keep the casts in the dark anymore. Can't wait! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/4/2019 at 9:51 PM, biskotmeri said:

So I went and checked out some of Huangjunjie's work since he's confirmed now cuz I got curious. From what I see, he's got a very strong Yangyang feel when he played ZQL in the first tomb notes adaptation, so I guess that's a good thing? Like at least he got the look pat down right. He also reminds me of Haruma Miura in Bloody Monday, so I guess I'm somehow assured of him playing ZQL.

 

I haven't checked out Wangpanzi, but I'm sure he'll do great cuz he played the same character in Tomb of the Sea right?

 

Now I just hope they have good chemistry with each other, anyhow TNR is supposedly focused on this Iron Triangle so I hope they match well with each other please please.. And ZYL looks great as Wuxie!!! :wub: He looks rough-ish, a bit like Luofusheng but also somehow youthful? and I like it. 

 

Since they've announced all the main casts, I suppose we're gonna get bts of the team shooting together now? now that they won't have to keep the casts in the dark anymore. Can't wait! 

 

I like Bloody Monday and Haruma as well:D Honestly, I feel like Zhang Qiling needs to have depth in his eyes and be strong yet gentle. Also, he is 100 years or so then I really would have liked if they cast a 25 or older actor with enough experience to portray emotions through their eyes. He also should bring protective feelings for Wu Xie and have chemistry. Many book fans aren't satisfied. Physically, he seems fine and has built up well though lacking martial arts skills but somebody said they would cover that with CGI. But performance wise, he really needs to prove himself. Only broadcast can tell that.

 

More so, I am excited about Chen Minghao, he did play Fatty in Tomb of the sea, watching him play basketball with ZYL, he really seemed to have Wang Pangzi feeling. Someone said that ZYL played with the cast/crew for ten days and built good camaraderie. I really do hope they can show some bts and keep giving teasers. ZYL looks so terrific, I can hardly wait for Wu Xie. I really wish they hurry up.:P

 

Heavy Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HaypX7D7z?fid=1034:4325155489429761

 

 

70880107ly1fzhevfe2mwg205205shdt.gif

Shooting in the warehouse with Bai Haotian.

 

006zcYuCly1fyw5gzbmc3g309c0eqqv7.gif

 

006zcYuCly1fyw5h4aqfwg30am0fknpf.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ZYL and Xiaotong Reuters

 

"The Tomb Notes Restart" Zhu Yilong The latest Reuters, Long Gezhan station appointed stylist to give a haircut, short hair Mao Xiaolan appeared in the studio, carrying a bag all the way trotting, very cute and lovely, looking forward to the two acting opposite!"

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kra1jw4g30fa0e9kjn.gif

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kr6v2f3j30fu0jln4f.jpg

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kr92h79g30fk0e8qv7.gif

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kra4k9hg30fa0eu7wj.gif

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kr6suiaj30lc0lfwnb.jpg

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kr9q9hug30f00e1qv8.gif

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kr8aft7j30l90p0dqf.jpg

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kr81hldj30yq0mvncz.jpg

 

006RD0Rvly1fz2kr9mg85g30fk0cyu0y.gif

 

 

 

 

 

TNR official update

 

z.jpg

 

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/HbD85a9Fh?fid=1034:4327720230811825

 

696d7400ly1fz1nz3jx0nj20zk0qoqda.jpg

 

696d7400ly1fz1nz33kgaj20qo0zkai9.jpg

 

 

Interview

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...