Quantcast
TheRedDragon

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2019] Tomb Notes Restart (盗墓笔记重启)

Spoiler

I'm sorry @TheRedDragon 

I like all your post in here just i got info that scene when wu xie fall into hole is not for publish

Spoiler

so they ask for not share

Sorry if i wrote something wrong because english not my mother language

ZYL appeared at Youku Fanmeet. His hands showed that he has been working hard doing stunts and action during the shoot for TNR. Little cuts, abrasions and bruises marred his hand, his voice was also nasally due to cold. Working now in cold waters with dropping temperature, hopefully Yilong would take care and keep warm.:) He was cheery and very carefree, his little gestures were very cute and innocent. Waiting for WuXie.:wub:

e755d18cly1fxkgo9fxruj20qo0g8abz.jpg

e755d18cly1fxkgot3d36j20pn11ogpr.jpg

e755d18cly1fxkgr6ty0ej20qo0aswfr.jpg

6fb83ad4ly1fxkgwslawxj20uo10r7c4.jpg

007n218jly1fxkhto25bmj323v35su0x.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Omg I'm so excited for Long ge but please someone could help me out?

I barely watch C-Dramas and I am super lost right now. So how does this series work? I've seen 5 different people play the mc's role. Are the seasons jumping around the timeline or..are the characters different but with the same name? Sorry guys for bothering you, I really tried to google it but I am even more confused now :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

You aren't bothering! I'll try to explain what I understand. The dramas arranged by airing date:

2015 - The Lost Tomb (Li Yifeng's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts Book One of the main series.

2016 - Time Raiders (Luhan's Wu Xie)

Loosely based on the novel's setting, doesn't really fit into the entire drama timeline.

2018 - The Tomb of the Sea/Sand Ocean (Qin Hao's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts the Sand Ocean books (which takes place about eight years after the main series ends).

2019 - Tomb Notes Restart (Zhu Yilong's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts the Restart web novel (not published yet, takes place 10 years after the main series ends, farthest into the timeline).

2019 - The Lost Tomb II (Hou Minghao's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts Book Two and Book Three.

Besides from all this, there's also The Mystic Nine (2016), which is the prequel for the main series. It doesn't have Wu Xie though, so I didn't list it with the others.

All the Wu Xies are the same character, just in different time periods of the novel series.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

@TheRedDragon Thanks for the updates! Their shooting location looks so pretty~~ that wuxie zhang qiling video though :P I still have this great anticipation for the drama, it feels like torture waiting really even though i know it won't come out yet anytime soon lol. Anyway, at least the story of minglan is coming soon so i'll have something to watch while waiting for wuxie..

I do feel this greed sometimes that i want him to just take lead roles so that i can see more of him onscreen, lol, but really that is not up to me, so.

• Like 1

@biskotmeri I am already hyped for TNR. I hope Youku will not waste the summer slot and we will have the first season by June or August. If the three season info is true then we might not have to wait too long. I don't know of Minglan. His interviews were very telling that his role is only very small so I would wait for his scenes. I hope that viki gets to sub it soon enough as the series will make him more recognised. The PR for it will start soon as well. I agree with his lead presence, can't wait for more of his series. He is already in talks for new projects so let us see when they announce it.

On 11/29/2018 at 4:18 PM, wei29 said:

You aren't bothering! I'll try to explain what I understand. The dramas arranged by airing date:

2015 - The Lost Tomb (Li Yifeng's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts Book One of the main series.

2016 - Time Raiders (Luhan's Wu Xie)

Loosely based on the novel's setting, doesn't really fit into the entire drama timeline.

2018 - The Tomb of the Sea/Sand Ocean (Qin Hao's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts the Sand Ocean books (which takes place about eight years after the main series ends).

2019 - Tomb Notes Restart (Zhu Yilong's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts the Restart web novel (not published yet, takes place 10 years after the main series ends, farthest into the timeline).

2019 - The Lost Tomb II (Hou Minghao's Wu Xie)

Based on the novel series, adapts Book Two and Book Three.

Besides from all this, there's also The Mystic Nine (2016), which is the prequel for the main series. It doesn't have Wu Xie though, so I didn't list it with the others.

All the Wu Xies are the same character, just in different time periods of the novel series.

this sounds like a good one......so far i can see we only have 3 links in here that we have on the drama info :) Thanks....this is really good...i keep this info and maybe i will look into it soon :)  and create what is missing :) 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

When this series will be release? 

It is rumoured that the series will have 72 episodes and will air in 3 seasons of 24 eps each. It might either air in June or August after Rice festival [17th August], a special day for the book fans of Tomb Notes. The shooting ends somewhere in April 2019.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2