Quantcast
TheRedPheonix

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2019] Tomb Notes Restart (盗墓笔记重启)

Tomb Notes Restart {盗墓笔记重启}

Youku

006Y6tXxly1fl1a6vpbybj31be0qoqfc.jpg

006Y6tXxly1fyubkrpv8ij31hc0u07wu.jpg

Starring: Zhu Yi Long (Wu Xie/吴邪)

Huang Jun Jie (Zhang Qiling/张起灵)

Chen Ming Hao (Wang Pangzi/王胖子)

006Y6tXxgy1fubgd4muurj30ci0m8whw.jpg

006Y6tXxgy1fvrbjmqufsj30q613d7wh.jpg

Hu Jun (II Uncle-Wu ErBai/吴二白)

006Y6tXxly1fw40td0xj2j31kw2dlhe4.jpg

Chen Chuhe (Black Glasses/黑眼镜)

61ecbb3dly1fz86puc2ptj20u01954r5.jpg

Mao Xiao Tong (Bai Haotian/白昊天)

Drama : Tomb Notes Restart

Chinese Title : 盗墓笔记重启 /pinyin-Dàomù bǐjì Chóngqǐ

Other Translations : Restart: The Mighty Sea Listening the Thunder

(重启之极海听雷)

Genre : Adventure, Action, Thriller, Horror

Director : Pan Anzi (潘安子)

Art Director : Han Zhong(韩忠)

Production Designer : Zhang Shijie(张世杰)

Production : Youku

ScreenWriter : Nanpai Uncle(南派三叔)

Cast

Starring : Zhu Yi Long (Wu Xie)

Huang Junjie (Zhang Qiling)

Chen Minghao (Wang Pangzi)

Hu Jun (Wu ErBai/2nd Uncle)

Chen Chuhe (Black Glasses)

Mao Xiaotong (Bai Haotian)

Official

https://www.weibo.com/u/6384922287

Synopsis

"Nanjing Gulou East, Arctic Pavilion Meteorological Museum, Locker 221 , Happy New Year."

"Restarting the Sea" is mainly about Wu Xie, Zhang Qiling, and Fatty, the Iron Triangle. After the end of the decade and retreating to the hidden village, they re-enter an adventure for family and friendship. After struggling through crises of life and death, can they uncover the fog and get a new start?

~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR Global Entertainment Mainland China

Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.Do not spam.A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.Do not engage in off-topic conversations.If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations irrelevant to the subject matter, do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.Do not quote images / gifs / videos.If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible. Do provide English translations as needed.Comments must be written in English or with English translations when posting in a foreign language.The rules may be subject to updates and changes. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact angelangie, & LavelyShai for assistance if there are questions and queries to address.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Hi @TheRedDragon!!! I followed you here from ZYL's thread haha! Wah the tomb notes restart finally start filming! I'm so excited! Well the drama wouldn't air in a long time but it would be exciting to see the process and the way he transforms as Wu Xie!! Thank you so much by the way for making this thread and updating on the upcoming filming of this drama, I appreciate it! 

• Like 4

@biskotmeri Hi! You are welcome.:) I'm excited as well. It'd be nice to see how youku handles his first major lead role and their production. There are a lot of rumoured actors that now seem to be confirmed. Chen Chuhe/Black Box(黑瞎子) and Huang Mengying/Mute Girl(哑女) will be shooting for the first few days probably at Hengdian studios. ZYL will join them two days later. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Boot Ceremony for TNR

0063mjh8ly1fw410nlbfsj31hc0u0dsg.jpg

51f20a2cly1fw41ilmf27j23k02o0kjp.jpg

6827cc5agy1fw3yp312qbj22io1w0e89.jpg

6827cc5agy1fw3ypcv2e7j22io1w0x6x.jpg

R6ASehP4PA3WWv

6827cc5agy1fw3yq6zhgpj21w02iohdz.jpg

6827cc5agy1fw3yqhwejrj21w02iou13.jpg

6821a66dgy1fw453k8r6sj20k00cemz0.jpg

81c71ddagy1fw45rcwjr6j21400u04nu.jpg

a0cd08f3gy1fw3crc6kfhj20u00u0n6z.jpg

696d7400ly1fw4p9wukzgj23402c0e82.jpg

Restart the TV show shooting officially begins today, and Xu Lei (Nanpai Uncle) hosted a boot/shoot dinner yesterday. Zhu Yi Long didn't attend.

005QXBgkgy1fw440o00c2j30sg0igqcj.jpg

005QXBgkgy1fw440nu0vwj30sg0i07ce.jpg

005QXBgkgy1fw440nt9d7j30sg0iraig.jpg

005QXBgkgy1fw440nes6ej30j60ckq7s.jpg

005QXBgkgy1fw440nakytj30j60bv42k.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So these casts are official right? I heard that huang junjie will be playing zhang qiling is that true? I don't know any other character beside wu xie, zhang qiling and the fat man haha.. I've only just started reading the novel from the link that you posted :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Maryana Uum said:

Hi @TheRedDragon i'm coming to join with your thread, i'm the third person right...so glad can be join here

Hi Maryana! Thanks for joining the thread!:)

34 minutes ago, biskotmeri said:

So these casts are official right? I heard that huang junjie will be playing zhang qiling is that true? I don't know any other character beside wu xie, zhang qiling and the fat man haha.. I've only just started reading the novel from the link that you posted :D

The listed are officially announced and a few are yet to be official. About Zhang Qiling and Fat Man there are rumours. All I know is Junjie is most probably true and he was also seen departing Beijing, his university, two days ago. He might be announced later on. Fatty might be someone who has a high acting profile, hopefully he is announced next. About the novel, I read one and a half chapters but I couldn't find time. If you read anything interesting, do share.:D I am also excited to see ZYL new look. I wonder when can we see him.

• Like 1

Wow they really are beginning to do shooting? I’m so excited, the cast looks great and despite me not having watched many c-dramas, I can already recognise Hu Jun and Chen Chuhe. Then of cause, we have main lead YiLong ge... I mean what else do I have to say. Wonder who will be playing that other dude tho, u would think it’d be announced by this stage :phew:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Evil Blea said:

Wow they really are beginning to do shooting? I’m so excited, the cast looks great and despite me not having watched many c-dramas, I can already recognise Hu Jun and Chen Chuhe. Then of cause, we have main lead YiLong ge... I mean what else do I have to say. Wonder who will be playing that other dude tho, u would think it’d be announced by this stage :phew:

Yeah the hype and weight around Hu Jun's and then CC is big. The casting for other role maybe controversial so maybe they want to keep it low or maybe just to let people keep asking. Most media has already announced Junjie so who knows.

Really from what outline I have read, most of it centres around Wu Xie himself, Fatty is the friend and Zhang Qiling hardly speaks so with ZYL announcement, most important character has already been announced. I hope we keep getting some behind the scenes.^_^

• Like 1

I heard that Wu Xie and Zhang Qilin has brotherly relationship bordering BL in the later part of the series (I take that it is that very part ZYL will act on in this adaptation?!). Therefore, I hope that we will get an actor for Zhang Qilin that can have good chemistry with ZYL like the one we get with Bai Yu in Guardian.

• Like 2

@TheRedDragon Yes! I am so excited to see ZYL's new look for this drama too and I too am hoping we get lots and lots of behind the scenes :D The filming session is long right? I read somewhere that it's only gonna end in September next year (sorry I can't read the schedule you posted since it's in Chinese). If that's so, I hope we get lots of filming shots

3 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

About the novel, I read one and a half chapters but I couldn't find time. If you read anything interesting, do share.:D I am also excited to see ZYL new look. I wonder when can we see him.

Alright! I'll share any interesting tidbits here! But bear in mind that I'm reading using google translate so my interpretarion of the story might be a bit off haha :sweatingbullets: I've watched yangyang's zhang qiling i wonder how this huang junjie's style is I've never checked out his drama huhu

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, xienrue said:

I heard that Wu Xie and Zhang Qilin has brotherly relationship bordering BL in the later part of the series (I take that it is that very part ZYL will act on in this adaptation?!). Therefore, I hope that we will get an actor for Zhang Qilin that can have good chemistry with ZYL like the one we get with Bai Yu in Guardian.

Yeah I read somewhere that there is a lot of fanfic around it. But BL really? Hehe...so if they do brotherhood like in Guardian or something like it, then will ZYL do it?:phew:  Do you know some specific scene? Lol this is going to be fun.:D

11 minutes ago, biskotmeri said:

@TheRedDragon Yes! I am so excited to see ZYL's new look for this drama too and I too am hoping we get lots and lots of behind the scenes :D The filming session is long right? I read somewhere that it's only gonna end in September next year (sorry I can't read the schedule you posted since it's in Chinese). If that's so, I hope we get lots of filming shots

Alright! I'll share any interesting tidbits here! But bear in mind that I'm reading using google translate so my interpretarion of the story might be a bit off haha :sweatingbullets: I've watched yangyang's zhang qiling i wonder how this huang junjie's style is I've never checked out his drama huhu

They said there are 72 episodes divided in 3 seasons so it will be long but next September? That is like an year of filming:w00t:

Yeah no worries;) Google translate, I have begun to understand it now. Go ahead! Thanks.:) Junjie has barely begun acting so I have zero idea about him. So how is this role ZQ like? I mean in relation with Wu Xie?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

Ya saya membaca di suatu tempat bahwa ada banyak fanfic di sekitarnya. Tapi BL benarkah? Hehe ... jadi jika mereka melakukan persaudaraan seperti di Guardian atau sesuatu seperti itu, maka akankah ZYL melakukannya? : phew:  Apakah Anda tahu beberapa adegan tertentu? Lol ini akan menyenangkan.: D

Mereka mengatakan ada 72 episode yang dibagi dalam 3 musim sehingga akan lama tetapi September mendatang? Itu seperti setahun pembuatan film: w00t:

Ya jangan khawatir ;) Google terjemahkan, saya sudah mulai memahaminya sekarang. Lanjutkan! Terima kasih. :) Junjie baru saja mulai berakting jadi saya tidak tahu tentang dia. Jadi bagaimana peran ini seperti ZQ? Maksud saya dalam kaitannya dengan Wu Xie?

72 episode, it's too long but it's ok...for yilong i will watch all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, umari93 said:

72 episode, it's too long but it's ok...for yilong i will watch all

Hi @umari93 There are 72 episodes but they will be broadcast in parts. There are three seasons of 24 episodes each. The first season will begin broadcast in summer of 2019, very soon. So you can watch 24 episodes first and then so on. 

From what I know, the author who is also the scriptwriter, chief-editor, co-producer and co-director at the scene, will begin writing a book for each season. So what he has written now is only for season one of Restart. Other stuff will follow. It is going to be a long arc. So TNR is going to be biggest project for ZYL the next year.

Until then, he has other dramas waiting to be broadcast like, The Story of Minglan, My True Friend, Rhapsody of a summer dream, all of which he plays side character. You can also wait until next month for rebroadcast of Guardian and there are rumours it is going to be put back online in China very soon.

• Thanks 1

I've read somewhere that in the novel QiLing and WuXie relationship is just brotherhood. In drama, it becomes bromance. In fanfic / fandom, it becomes romance. Lol

I just saw junjie profile. A handsome actor, but isn't he a bit too young? I know that the story will tell about 10 years after they got seperate, and QiLing supposed to look younger than WuXie at that time. But still... 

Yang yang is the best QiLing i ever saw until now, but I like Xiao Yu Liang too... he's young but look mature in tomb of the sea.

But well, whoever QiLing is, i will definitely watch it for YiLong. Let's just hope for the best chemistry :)

• Like 2

@lemsainei also looked at the rumoured actor who will play the other lead... and he really does look  way too young... i don’t really know what to expect with that hahaha. He looks like someone who just walked out from Produce 101/ or whatever the Chinese ver is called 

• Like 1

@lemsaine and @Evil Blea, I agree with you guys. The actor is definitely very young and inexperienced. Someone said that ZQ(Zhang Qiling) is always very young and doesn't age. I can understand that but isn't the guy like over 100 years old? He is way older in age than Wu Xie. During casting, they should have relaxed the age and taken either someone close to 25yrs or at least someone mature looking, with depth in the eyes. I haven't seen his acting so I don't know. Hopefully, it works. ZYL looks young enough with decent hair, so the chemistry can work. Then ZYL can do well even with no lines and no face (refer Phantacity) so as long as he is on-screen it will work well.

I like YY's portrayal as well. Initially I wanted YY to continue with it but we only have fanvids.-_- But I really hope they can work well together after all they have to spend almost a year together. And if he looks anything like this, it would be cool.

006qj4jkgy1fv5ou5avlqj30u00jz4qp.jpg