[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2019] Reunion: The Sound of the Providence 盗墓笔记重启 ll 重啟之極海聽雷

TheRedPheonix

Hopefully in season 2, we can see ZQL character in more episodes. If he is only in episodes 3 -17, out of 32 episodes, that is just sad, no matter how MYSTERIOUS his character may be. So hopefully he will be in at least 70-80% of the episodes in season 2 (cause 14 out of 32 episodes is less than 50% of the episodes).

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, adla said:

Hopefully in season 2, we can see ZQL character in more episodes. If he is only in episodes 3 -17, out of 32 episodes, that is just sad, no matter how MYSTERIOUS his character may be. So hopefully he will be in at least 70-80% of the episodes in season 2 (cause 14 out of 32 episodes is less than 50% of the episodes).

Yes in s2 we will see a lot of him. After investigating 3rd uncle's relation in warehouse 11, Wu Xie will move to finding clues about thunder city, his uncle whereabouts and also the fragments of whispers he keeps on receiving everytime he hears thunder, and he will be accompanied by fatty, zql and some of his friend he gained after working in warehouse 11.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, outsanity said:

Revelar conteúdos ocultos

I personally liked the scene where Xiao Ge and Chubby went blind and Wu Xie proved himself capable of leading the team/keeping his friends safe, despite the zombie and needing to jump through random ledges.

Acho que essa cena é onde a atuação de Zhu Yi Long realmente brilhou para mim e me fez sentir como se ele realmente fosse mais saudável do que todos os atores que interpretaram Wu Xie antes dele. 

Infelizmente, ainda acho que os olhos de Huang Junjie careciam de profundidade e há algumas coisas menores que me incomodam (movimentos desperdiçados quando ele anda, curvado, não parece naturalmente fácil), mas ele é uma continuação boa o suficiente do ZQL de Yang Yang.

Now that you said there are really some flaws in the construction of Xiao Ge, it seems that your movements lack firmness in some moments, to hear that this season they wanted to make Qiling more "human", I think that is the reason he smiles more often for the fat man and Wu Xie. I still like HuangJun Jie playing Xiao Ge, but the first two are still my favorites.

But for me the best iron trio is the current one, the dynamics and harmony between them and much better than the previous ones. It seems that they are more connected with each other, I like this evolution in their relationship.

Zhu Yi Long is really giving us the best Wu Xie. I'm so proud of him :)

21 hours ago, Scarlet MJ said:

ZQL é uma espécie de personagem misterioso. Ele virá sem que ninguém perceba e irá embora sem que todos saibam. Para reinicialização ou reunião: som da providência, ele apareceu pela primeira vez no ep3 até ep17. Ele não seguiu Wu Xie na volta com Fatty, então ele teve uma aparência menor até o final

Você comprou o livro na amazônia? Se não, onde você encontrou a tradução em inglês do livro 1? Encontrei um site, mas não está completo, então não posso simplesmente começar a lê-lo

@Scarlat MJ I bought it on Amazon, but I found a site where they are doing the translation into English, I'm reading there too.

https://merebear474765851.wordpress.com/ this is the link if you are interested.

• Like 1

The trailer for season two is out, or at least I've seen it in a couple places.  It looks like whatever Wu Xie finds in the Warehouse will lead him and Pangzi back to where Second Uncle and Xiao-ge are working on Thunder City so we will probably get a lot more action and less meandering romance lines where the meat of them was cut out.

So hoping that Sept is the start date which isn't that long of a wait when you think about it.  It's like two weeks or so since this month is half over with.

• Like 1

I'm up to ep 27. Warehouse 11 is interesting  but a bit boring. I also noticed the neck wound where Wuxie got cut is initially on his right. Then later episodes shows a wound line on the left side of neck instead of right.  Am I right or did I see it wrongly?

I'm going to watch mystic 9 after this. Heard it is very good and interesting. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

I'm up to ep 27. Warehouse 11 is interesting  but a bit boring. I also noticed the neck wound where Wuxie got cut is initially on his right. Then later episodes shows a wound line on the left side of neck instead of right.  Am I right or did I see it wrongly?

I'm going to watch mystic 9 after this. Heard it is very good and interesting. 

He also got cut on the other side of his neck when he started investigating the spirit vase at the beginning of the warehouse arc. He has that mark for a while before it fades away unlike the one he has during most of the show. Maybe that's why you got confused?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alice84 said:

I'm really eager to watch season 2. Does anyone feel this way? I wish they would just announce a date. Any news? Is it still going through censorship? 

Every fans of dmbj are anxious to watch the continuation of yilong's lost tomb so I know how you feel. Junjie said its on mid September I hope he's right

• Like 2

I just happened upon this information that seems to be more of a book thing than part of the series (cause i don't remember this detail from any of the drama series), but since young every aspect of Wu Xie was modeled to be identical to that of a person named Qi Yu that many say is a descendant of one of the other mystic nine families. Can anyone explain this?

• Like 1

Spoiler

@adla Now I'm not exactly sure since I haven't read all the books, but I think Qi Yu was part of the controlling 'It' behind the decline and corruption inside the Old Nine families, and the Wu family were trying to get them and their people out of the whole thing.  Training Wu Xie in the habits and so on is probably so he can easily see the plots happening behind the families from the 'it' group, and thus making him become the most capable to take it all down after all the groundwork put in by his grandfather and Third Uncle.  I may be wrong though.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 10:43 AM, adla said:

I just happened upon this information that seems to be more of a book thing than part of the series (cause i don't remember this detail from any of the drama series), but since young every aspect of Wu Xie was modeled to be identical to that of a person named Qi Yu that many say is a descendant of one of the other mystic nine families. Can anyone explain this?

In my opinion, Qi Yu wouldn’t appear in the TV series at all. It’s just another mystery or a bug that Nanpai Sanshu hasn’t revealed in the books. So in order to get the TV more logical and understandable, they move out the character Qi Yu and add in Qi Jin (Second Uncle’s love interest) instead.

• Like 1

Good news: Season 2 has past the censorship and got its permit! So it’s likely that it’ll come very soon.

Bad news: Season 2 has deleted another 4 episodes. The detail shows that it just has 30 episodes now. So the entire show has been cut to 62 (from originally 72) episodes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, paopaolong said:

Good news: Season 2 has past the censorship and got its permit! So it’s likely that it’ll come very soon.

Bad news: Season 2 has deleted another 4 episodes. The detail shows that it just has 30 episodes now. So the entire show has been cut to 62 (from originally 72) episodes.

They only decided now? I thought it's already been approved since they already had fanmeet/presscon for s2 a week ago?

• Like 1