[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2019] Reunion: The Sound of the Providence 盗墓笔记重启 ll 重啟之極海聽雷

TheRedPheonix

22 hours ago, biskotmeri said:

Yes that is quite a lot compared to previous lost tomb series BUT! hahaha i like that there are a lot of episodes because that would mean a lot more ZYL as Wuxie goodness!! Muahahahahaha.. And yeah it's still quite a long time away T_T I'm very excited for this series I can't put it into words

Hahaha agree with you (^o^) More time to ogling at Long Ge :wub: I just hope no romance for Long Ge or at least minimum, I still have a hard time to digest he doing lovey-dovey things with woman. No problem if he does that with Bai Yu though (¯∇¯٥)

@meifang89 Well from what I read of the novel so far, there isn't much romance, if any, between Wuxie and other characters. From the chapters that I have read, there is a girl who has a crush on him, and I think there's a little bit of flirting with benefits (?) haha (hope that makes sense), but there isn't that much romance otherwise. 

But then, since this is a book adaptation, I can't be sure of the drama, since there might be changes or additions according to the script writers or director.

To be honest, I'm someone who really isn't into the romance genre myself, especially if the drama is of action/thriller genre, since I think addition of romance just for the sake of having romance will add unnecessary conflicts and drags everything along and then it'll be very boring to watch. I'm a huge fan of action/investigation/supernatural genre, and I'm saying this out of my personal experience of having to watch unnecessary romance being added into these genres and really spoiling the thrill and taking the fun out of everything for me, so I for one, actually have the same wish as you, and wish they won't have romance in the drama.

I do enjoy good romantic comedies, but that would be because I watched while expecting romance from the start, same goes for romantic dramas. I just hate it when romance gets in the way of my action haha, so yeah. I'm pretty sure there isn't romance in TNR though :P

@TheRedDragon Thank you so much for the updates! :wub:

• Like 1

So I went and checked out some of Huangjunjie's work since he's confirmed now cuz I got curious. From what I see, he's got a very strong Yangyang feel when he played ZQL in the first tomb notes adaptation, so I guess that's a good thing? Like at least he got the look pat down right. He also reminds me of Haruma Miura in Bloody Monday, so I guess I'm somehow assured of him playing ZQL.

I haven't checked out Wangpanzi, but I'm sure he'll do great cuz he played the same character in Tomb of the Sea right?

Now I just hope they have good chemistry with each other, anyhow TNR is supposedly focused on this Iron Triangle so I hope they match well with each other please please.. And ZYL looks great as Wuxie!!! :wub: He looks rough-ish, a bit like Luofusheng but also somehow youthful? and I like it. 

Since they've announced all the main casts, I suppose we're gonna get bts of the team shooting together now? now that they won't have to keep the casts in the dark anymore. Can't wait! 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2019 at 9:51 PM, biskotmeri said:

So I went and checked out some of Huangjunjie's work since he's confirmed now cuz I got curious. From what I see, he's got a very strong Yangyang feel when he played ZQL in the first tomb notes adaptation, so I guess that's a good thing? Like at least he got the look pat down right. He also reminds me of Haruma Miura in Bloody Monday, so I guess I'm somehow assured of him playing ZQL.

I haven't checked out Wangpanzi, but I'm sure he'll do great cuz he played the same character in Tomb of the Sea right?

Now I just hope they have good chemistry with each other, anyhow TNR is supposedly focused on this Iron Triangle so I hope they match well with each other please please.. And ZYL looks great as Wuxie!!! :wub: He looks rough-ish, a bit like Luofusheng but also somehow youthful? and I like it. 

Since they've announced all the main casts, I suppose we're gonna get bts of the team shooting together now? now that they won't have to keep the casts in the dark anymore. Can't wait! 

Heavy Spoiler

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

Spring Festival.

Capture.jpg

005v-VAQcgy1fzursnpjqrj30v91vo13p.jpg

006tLIBaly1fzvbdi3o6hj31400u0jwg.jpg

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Hf86xwDqE?fid=1034:4336060759756798

Preview of actors (Zhang Qiling, Wang Fatzi).

007i3RWRly1fzxmfp2n2tj30u01hckjl.jpg

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Hfwypp7ID?fid=1034:4337000598143433

On Set

005AgGrwly1fzlevfyllyj30yi1a0h80.jpg

005AgGrwly1fzlevh3db5j30yi0pugxn.jpg

005AgGrwly1fzwulpwxpaj30yi0putwi.jpg

Presentation from Youku investor's meet.

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/Fs154jvWG?fid=1034:3ea252a178d2c267c34cd3de435349f3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi^^

does anyone know how big the production scale or the budget is? I know Mystic Nine became popular but other than that, i have no idea how anticipated each season of this series was/is.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...