[Mainland Chinese Web Drama 2019] Reunion: The Sound of the Providence 盗墓笔记重启 ll 重啟之極海聽雷

TheRedPheonix

Reunion: The Sound of the Providence {盗墓笔记重启}

006Y6tXxly1fyubkrpv8ij31hc0u07wu.jpg

Starring: Zhu Yi Long (Wu Xie/吴邪)

Huang Jun Jie (Zhang Qiling/张起灵)

Chen Ming Hao (Wang Pangzi/王胖子)

Drama : Tomb Notes Restart ll Reunion: The Sound of the Providence

Chinese Title : 盗墓笔记重启 /pinyin-Dàomù bǐjì Chóngqǐ

重啟之極海聽雷

Genre : Adventure, Action, Thriller, Horror

Director : Pan Anzi (潘安子)

Art Director : Han Zhong(韩忠)

Production Designer : Zhang Shijie(张世杰)

Production : Youku

ScreenWriter : Nanpai Uncle(南派三叔)

Cast

Starring : Zhu Yi Long (Wu Xie)

Huang Junjie (Zhang Qiling)

Chen Minghao (Wang Pangzi)

Hu Jun (Wu ErBai/2nd Uncle)

Chen Chuhe (Black Glasses)

Mao Xiaotong (Bai Haotian)

~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~

Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR Global Entertainment Mainland China

Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.Do not spam.A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.Do not engage in off-topic conversations.If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations irrelevant to the subject matter, do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.Do not quote images / gifs / videos.If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible. Do provide English translations as needed.Comments must be written in English or with English translations when posting in a foreign language.The rules may be subject to updates and changes. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact angelangie, & LavelyShai for assistance if there are questions and queries to address.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi @TheRedDragon!!! I followed you here from ZYL's thread haha! Wah the tomb notes restart finally start filming! I'm so excited! Well the drama wouldn't air in a long time but it would be exciting to see the process and the way he transforms as Wu Xie!! Thank you so much by the way for making this thread and updating on the upcoming filming of this drama, I appreciate it! 

• Like 4

So these casts are official right? I heard that huang junjie will be playing zhang qiling is that true? I don't know any other character beside wu xie, zhang qiling and the fat man haha.. I've only just started reading the novel from the link that you posted :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Wow they really are beginning to do shooting? I’m so excited, the cast looks great and despite me not having watched many c-dramas, I can already recognise Hu Jun and Chen Chuhe. Then of cause, we have main lead YiLong ge... I mean what else do I have to say. Wonder who will be playing that other dude tho, u would think it’d be announced by this stage :phew:

• Like 2

On 10/11/2018 at 5:59 PM, Evil Blea said:

Wow they really are beginning to do shooting? I’m so excited, the cast looks great and despite me not having watched many c-dramas, I can already recognise Hu Jun and Chen Chuhe. Then of cause, we have main lead YiLong ge... I mean what else do I have to say. Wonder who will be playing that other dude tho, u would think it’d be announced by this stage :phew:

Yes

• Like 1

I heard that Wu Xie and Zhang Qilin has brotherly relationship bordering BL in the later part of the series (I take that it is that very part ZYL will act on in this adaptation?!). Therefore, I hope that we will get an actor for Zhang Qilin that can have good chemistry with ZYL like the one we get with Bai Yu in Guardian.

• Like 2

@TheRedDragon Yes! I am so excited to see ZYL's new look for this drama too and I too am hoping we get lots and lots of behind the scenes :D The filming session is long right? I read somewhere that it's only gonna end in September next year (sorry I can't read the schedule you posted since it's in Chinese). If that's so, I hope we get lots of filming shots

3 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

About the novel, I read one and a half chapters but I couldn't find time. If you read anything interesting, do share.:D I am also excited to see ZYL new look. I wonder when can we see him.

Alright! I'll share any interesting tidbits here! But bear in mind that I'm reading using google translate so my interpretarion of the story might be a bit off haha :sweatingbullets: I've watched yangyang's zhang qiling i wonder how this huang junjie's style is I've never checked out his drama huhu

• Like 2

On 10/11/2018 at 6:45 PM, xienrue said:

I heard that Wu Xie and Zhang Qilin has brotherly relationship bordering BL in the later part of the series (I take that it is that very part ZYL will act on in this adaptation?!). Therefore, I hope that we will get an actor for Zhang Qilin that can have good chemistry with ZYL like the one we get with Bai Yu in Guardian.

Yeah I read somewhere that there is a lot of fanfic around it. 

On 10/11/2018 at 7:06 PM, biskotmeri said:

@TheRedDragon Yes! I am so excited to see ZYL's new look for this drama too and I too am hoping we get lots and lots of behind the scenes :D The filming session is long right? I read somewhere that it's only gonna end in September next year (sorry I can't read the schedule you posted since it's in Chinese). If that's so, I hope we get lots of filming shots

Alright! I'll share any interesting tidbits here! But bear in mind that I'm reading using google translate so my interpretarion of the story might be a bit off haha :sweatingbullets: I've watched yangyang's zhang qiling i wonder how this huang junjie's style is I've never checked out his drama huhu

That is like an year of filming:w00t:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheRedDragon said:

Ya saya membaca di suatu tempat bahwa ada banyak fanfic di sekitarnya. Tapi BL benarkah? Hehe ... jadi jika mereka melakukan persaudaraan seperti di Guardian atau sesuatu seperti itu, maka akankah ZYL melakukannya? : phew:  Apakah Anda tahu beberapa adegan tertentu? Lol ini akan menyenangkan.: D

Mereka mengatakan ada 72 episode yang dibagi dalam 3 musim sehingga akan lama tetapi September mendatang? Itu seperti setahun pembuatan film: w00t:

Ya jangan khawatir ;) Google terjemahkan, saya sudah mulai memahaminya sekarang. Lanjutkan! Terima kasih. :) Junjie baru saja mulai berakting jadi saya tidak tahu tentang dia. Jadi bagaimana peran ini seperti ZQ? Maksud saya dalam kaitannya dengan Wu Xie?

72 episode, it's too long but it's ok...for yilong i will watch all

• Like 1

I've read somewhere that in the novel QiLing and WuXie relationship is just brotherhood. In drama, it becomes bromance. In fanfic / fandom, it becomes romance. Lol

I just saw junjie profile. A handsome actor, but isn't he a bit too young? I know that the story will tell about 10 years after they got seperate, and QiLing supposed to look younger than WuXie at that time. But still... 

Yang yang is the best QiLing i ever saw until now, but I like Xiao Yu Liang too... he's young but look mature in tomb of the sea.

But well, whoever QiLing is, i will definitely watch it for YiLong. Let's just hope for the best chemistry :)

• Like 2