Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Lucky First Love 世界欠我一个初恋

5 hours ago, raziela said:

I was already a fan of Bai Lu but I liked Xing Zhao Lin here and will watch out for his other dramas (previously he didn't leave much of an impression on me in The Eternal Love) .  I would also like to see the actress who played Yao Ming again.  I liked her acting a lot and she is so pretty.  

i always mix up Zhang YuJian with Xing ZhaoLin they are not the same person right? ><"

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

i always mix up Zhang YuJian with Xing ZhaoLin they are not the same person right? ><"

Different actors.

36 minutes ago, bluehibiscus said:

Different actors.

both look a lil similar to this auntie eyes lols

• LOL 1

Hehe, I find Janice Wu Qian and Tang Yixin look very alike.

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

• LOL 1

18 hours ago, angelangie said:

I just checked and the other guy is the guy from Le Coup De Foudre so, nope, not the same guy :lol:

15 hours ago, angelangie said:

:joy:

13 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

Hehe, I find Janice Wu Qian and Tang Yixin look very alike.

Funny you say that because Zhang YuJian and Janice Wu Qian are allegedly dating!

• LOL 1

20 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm grateful the drama was short and sweet and didn't outstay it's welsome. I did think the addition of Xia Ke's clingy ex in the last 4 episodes was unnecessary.

Yay!  You finished.  I've been wondering if you had.  

LOL, not outstaying its welcome is a great way to put it.  I agree that the drama was a fun, breezy watch that kept things rolling along, which I really appreciated.  (Especially coming off the heels of My GF is an Alien, which I'd watched right before this one.  :P)  

I would also agree that the return of the ex was blech and something I could've done without. I did appreciate, however, that apart from the little pockets of self-doubt (and who could blame her, she's human after all), Xing Yun didn't let it bother her.  For example, when she took the bull by the horn at that networking event when the ex had purposely invited her there with the hopes of making her misunderstand and everyone else uncomfortable.  I was like, "You go girl!" when she just planted one on Xia Ke and told her, "That's a kiss!"  LOL.  Love her pluckiness.

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Yay!  You finished.  I've been wondering if you had.  

LOL, not outstaying its welcome is a great way to put it.  I agree that the drama was a fun, breezy watch that kept things rolling along, which I really appreciated.  (Especially coming off the heels of My GF is an Alien, which I'd watched right before this one.  :P)  

I would also agree that the return of the ex was blech and something I could've done without. I did appreciate, however, that apart from the little pockets of self-doubt (and who could blame her, she's human after all), Xing Yun didn't let it bother her.  For example, when she took the bull by the horn at that networking event when the ex had purposely invited her there with the hopes of making her misunderstand and everyone else uncomfortable.  I was like, "You go girl!" when she just planted one on Xia Ke and told her, "That's a kiss!"  LOL.  Love her pluckiness.

Yes, I really liked Xing Yun's attitude in the ex-girlfriend episode and that her main issue was more with Xia Ke withholding information rather than the ex-girlfriend's pathetic machinations and manipulations.

You know even though Xing Yun sometimes frustrated me with her drunk antics and wishy-washy attitude towards confirming the relationship I did appreciate her resourcefulness and pluck. I truly appreciated her after I started watching another C-drama called My Girlfriend whilst waiting for the translated episodes of this drama.  The "heroine" in that drama was too stupid for words. I was expecting character growth but 8 episodes into that drama and a toddler would have beat her in an IQ test and probably behave with more maturity. I gave up drama because I could not stomach the female protagonist any longer.  I really do not understand what is appealing about those type of infantilized female leads :vicx:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1