Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Princess Silver 白发王妃

On 22 May 2019 at 4:56 PM, marinated_lemon said:

Why is he always play pitiful character? My broken heart still has not recovered from Ashes of Love (where he plays somewhat similar character). I wish he gets the girl next time around. *sigh

Haha, he also failed to get the girl in Destiny's Love but he only got the girl in My Sunshine though he had to wait 7 years for her. 

Theres one thing I'm confused about the plot. Where did the time rong le and rong qi spent in their hut before she lost her memory happen?

3 hours ago, mantel said:

Theres one thing I'm confused about the plot. Where did the time rong le and rong qi spent in their hut before she lost her memory happen?

I think it was before he ascended the throne as emperor

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2019 at 7:42 PM, Addicted2 said:

Haha, he also failed to get the girl in Destiny's Love but he only got the girl in My Sunshine though he had to wait 7 years for her. 

He got the girl in Fox in the Screen too, but to wait even more than 7 years:D

The new upcoming drama promises to be love success for his character but it's unknown whethere there will be the happy ending. 

Anyway I love his beautiful suffering!!:smirk: My heart is melting.:relieved:

I have no doubt about any of his performances, which I cannot say about Aarif and Sophie. 

Edited by Garou

On 7/2/2019 at 7:13 PM, Addicted2 said:

Aarif's face is too long and his chin sort of protrudes.  The pull back hairstyle emphasised his long face too much. .  

Finally someone said it! Agreed. His cucumber face isn't very romantic I don't see him at all in this role.