Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Blessing of the Sea, 용왕님 보우하사 - Mon - Fri @ 19:15 KST

MPD is planning to divide and conquer. He is getting JN to turn on SPD. Unfortunately he is keeping SC in the dark about his plans.

• Like 5

FI like that MPD is smart and doesn’t trust easily especially since he’s always been surrounded be lying scoundrels.  He is definitely playing a game by getting engaged to psychopath sister but it’s too bad that SC can’t know it’s fake.

MPD’s character growth has been great to see going from selfish introvert or antisocial person to someone who loves someone enough to want to protect them and look out for them.

I want to see exboyfriends face when he finds out JN’s and his child is actually his mother’s adoptive daughter.  

Shaman mom needs someone to mess with her as much as she is messing with SC.  The dad is trying but it’s not satisfying enough.  Yes, the chains and lock was a good one.  We need more like that.

Will MPD get mad at MPD that SC is helping the Chairman?  

• Like 4

There are very few comments on this drama. Perhaps, many potential viewers gives up.

The reason is that before episode 40 Chung-Yi still behaves like a kind but dumb lead.

Usually, in many dramas, out of 120 episodes, meaningful development only takes place in the last 3-4 episodes. Thus many viewers may think that this drama is "business as usual" and that Chung-Yi would be smart only from episode 117. Why bother to watch now.

However, from episode 41, Chung-Yi has grown assertive. She is not only assertive to Ji-Na, but starts to be assertive to her wicked adoptive mom as well. I find that Chung-Yi's development is faster than So-Yu's, in "Gangnam Scandal", who, until episode 85, still has not been assertive.

Let's hope that many more viewers would take interest in this drama. 

• Like 6

I hate when children are used by adults. I mean yeol mae hasn't done anything wrong and still JIna uses her. Now that she knows who yeol mae is she's going to hate her.  

• Like 3

So I'm guessing there was no episode today? Anyways I feel bad for YM and her grandmother, the rest of that family is kind of trash.  I mean YM's dad isn't too bad, he's just stupid in the head.

• Like 3