Whose Body Would You Rather Have?

tracycutie

Jennifer Aniston. I am Asian and I wouldn't look good being as tall as Angelina. And I think Jennifer has a great great body

I agree with you :P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cjgp016

ANGELINA hands down! She really knows how to carry herself and she exudes sexiness without even trying...

love everything about her.. :blush:

Jen's body is nice too but it's so ordinary

the legs

the abs

her chest

cute butt and nice back

jennifer's... i wouldn't like being as tall as angelina or having those huge boobs. plus, angelina's wide shoulders and lack of hips and richard simmons kinda strike me as boyish... of course, her face is anything but.

plus, jennifer has the most awesome toned body ever. i'm in awe.

of course angie...

she's like 4 inches taller, and she's got biggggg assets...

whose face i would rather have?? that's a toughie...

angelina def. because shes so beautiful inside and out. Angelina was a good person even before she met brad but I feel as if jennifer keeps trying to compete with Angelina and everything jen is doing just seems fake to me. Angelina has the curves and in tomb raider she was amazing. considering that fact that angelina just had a baby, she still looks so much better

Archived