[Movie 2020] Call, 콜

maris1

18 hours ago, maris1 said:

@hibiscus23 :blush:

I know you're busy with CLOY rn. If you could, kindly watch this trailer of the movie, Call. It's a horror movie of Park Shin Hye to be released on March this year. Share with me your thoughts after watching trailer, please? I need some in-depth analysis with this. I feel like it's not just a horror movie, but it's more on dealing with psychological/mental disorder... may I say, Split Personality Disorder...

... that is, if you could spare me a minute of your golden time ...

Thanks! 

The movie Call is a mystery thriller that tells the story of two women who live in different timelines, past and present. Both these women are connected by a single phone call. 

PM ... :ph34r:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thanie said:

@hibiscus23 :blush:

I know you're busy with CLOY rn. If you could, kindly watch this trailer of the movie, Call. It's a horror movie of Park Shin Hye to be released on March this year. Share with me your thoughts after watching trailer, please? I need some in-depth analysis with this. I feel like it's not just a horror movie, but it's more on dealing with psychological/mental disorder... may I say, Split Personality Disorder...

... that is, if you could spare me a minute of your golden time ...

Thanks! 

The movie Call is a mystery thriller that tells the story of two women who live in different timelines, past and present. Both these women are connected by a single phone call. 

PM ... :ph34r:

@thanie:) no worries, i just saw this trailer and for one thing am not into horror genre albeit i love PSH believe me! it's just not my cup of tea :( mian mian (sorry). You feel it's not just a horror movie like you said but sorta psychological mental etc.  even so I think I'll pass hahaha! for my perspective, i like to watch and be entertained and not to get scared hahaha Just my 2 cents but it looks really thrilling! it's also depends if you enjoy this kind of story so i think i'd say go & try it! I always do that to other kdramas (not horror) i'll test the waters first so to speak & if i think it's to my liking, i'll continue but if not, i'll drop it:skull:hehehe

• Love 2

2 hours ago, hibiscus23 said:

@thanie:) no worries, i just saw this trailer and for one thing am not into horror genre albeit i love PSH believe me! it's just not my cup of tea :( mian mian (sorry). You feel it's not just a horror movie like you said but sorta psychological mental etc.  even so I think I'll pass hahaha! for my perspective, i like to watch and be entertained and not to get scared hahaha Just my 2 cents but it looks really thrilling! it's also depends if you enjoy this kind of story so i think i'd say go & try it! I always do that to other kdramas (not horror) i'll test the waters first so to speak & if i think it's to my liking, i'll continue but if not, i'll drop it:skull:hehehe

@hibiscus23, that's Okay! Horror isn't my cup of tea but for the love of SH, I will brave my way to SM Cinema just to watch this movie (that is, if there will be international release) Lol! 

It's a movie, okay, NOT a drama... 

• Like 1

Park Shin Hye Explains Why She Chose To Take On A Completely Different Role In 1st Thriller Film

Park Shin Hye Explains Why She Chose To Take On A Completely Different Role In 1st Thriller Film

Feb 5, 2020
by S. Park

Park Shin Hye spoke about her decision to appear in the movie “Call.”

This upcoming mystery thriller is about a woman named Seo Yeon (played by Park Shin Hye), living in the year 2019, and a woman named Young Sook (played by Jeon Jong Seo), living in the year 1999, and their connection through a phone call.

After debuting in 2003, Park Shin Hye steadily built up her filmography and acting skills. She first gained attention in the 2010 romantic comedy “Cyrano Agency” for her portrayal of a character who had a mature personality despite her a young age. She then moved viewers by advocating for her onscreen father’s innocence in “Miracle in Cell No. 7” and fulfilled her role as a national team coach in “My Annoying Brother.” The actress was also lauded for her performance in “Heart Blackened” where she portrayed a lawyer with a strong sense of justice.

Park Shin Hye, who has been loved for her portrayals in various genres, will undergo a shocking transformation in “Call.” In the film, Park Shin Hye plays a woman who tries to change the past after connecting with someone who lived in the same house 20 years ago.

Park-Shin-Hye_1.jpg

“This is a genre I haven’t attempted yet, and I chose ‘Call’ because Seo Yeon’s character was charming,” she said. “Seo Yeon has a side to her that’s completely different from the righteous characters I’ve portrayed so far, so it felt really new and fun while acting.”

Director Lee Choong Hyun commented, “She’s an actress with strength because she has lots of experience. She led the film as the center of ‘Call,’ so she’ll be able to prove that she can also pull off a film of this genre.”

“Call” premieres in March. Check out the trailer here!

Source (1)

https://soompi.com/article/138142

Spoiler

3wpp/park-shin-hye-explains-why-she-chose-to-take-on-a-completely-different-role-as-lead-in-1st-thriller-film

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imagen

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye’s IG Update 06022020.

This is my third movie with Yongfilm.
#CALL with SungRyung sunbae-nim, Jong Seo, and Lee El unnie. 
And Ho San sunbae-nim, Jung Se Oppa and Dong Hwi Oppa.
Let's be together in March.

cr: @YYSY_

• Like 2

Finally, they are releasing the movie. The trailer also looks good. Though, one thing is for sure: I'm not watching this during nighttime lol:sweatingbullets::unsure:. I thought this was going to be like Signal but it looks like it's a horror movie:lol:.....

• Love 1