[Movie 2020] Call, 콜

maris1

Kim Sung Ryung Talks About Working With Park Shin Hye For 3rd Time In New Film

Kim Sung Ryung Talks About Working With Park Shin Hye For 3rd Time In New Film

Feb 16, 2020
by J. Lim

Kim Sung Ryung has opened up about working with Park Shin Hye for the third time.

On February 17, film “Call” held a press conference at the Apgujeong branch of CGV that was attended by Park Shin Hye, Jeon Jong Seo, Kim Sung Ryung, Lee El, and director Lee Choong Hyun.

The film is a mystery thriller that follows Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo, two women who live in different times that are connected through a phone call. Park Shin Hye plays Seo Yeon in 2019, while Jeon Jong Seo plays Young Sook in 1999. Kim Sung Ryung will be taking on the role of Seo Yeon’s mother, and she said, “I think the motherly love I will show in the film for my daughter will even be greater than the immense love I have for my two sons.”

This will be the third time that the actress is working with Park Shin Hye following the dramas “You’re Beautiful” and “Heirs.” Kim Sung Ryung explained, “This is our third time working together, but our first time playing a mother and daughter. But Park Shin Hye has always been like a daughter to me.” She smiled and added, “While filming with her, I thought how nice it would be if I had a daughter like her. And just like how mothers rely on their daughters, I relied on Park Shin Hye and we became close.”

“Call” is set to premiere in March.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credits: Xportsnews.

https://soompi.com/article/1383433wpp/kim-sung-ryung-talks-about-working-with-park-shin-hye-for-3rd-time-in-new-film

• Like 1

NEWS

Posted by sl278 AKP STAFF  16 hours ago

Movie director gains attention for his idol-like good looks

AKP STAFF

1581976847-f36b6673-86ad-4b61-a1c7-6af0ddc51a32.jpg

Movie director Lee Chong Hyun is gaining attention for his good looks!

The director appeared at a press conference for his upcoming movie 'Call' alongside starring actress Park Shin Hye, Lee El, and more! The young director was born in 1990 and could almost be mistaken as one of the cast as he is the same age as Park Shin Hye.

Check out more pictures of Lee Chong Hyun below! What do you think?

vihKZfA.jpg

Spoiler

JXrJ3Qu.jpg

2FA8Jh2.jpg

☎️LINK allkpop.com/article/2020/02/movie-director-gains-attention-for-his-idol-like-good-looks

[Joy HD] 'Call' Park Shin Hye-Kim Sung Ryung finally met as a mother and daughter!

Enter 2020.02.17 13:58

1581915134165_1_135748.jpg

1581908067399_1_115458.jpg

김성령 아들도 반하게 만든 박신혜의 '넘사벽 미모' ('콜' 제작보고회)
Park Shin-hye's 'Beautiful Beauty' ('Calll' Production Report)

cr: Vstar

Press Conference Snippet Part 1

Translation may contain inaccuracies:
Interviewer: If you could go back in time and change it what would you do ? You must have had this thought a lot while filming call.
JJS: I will go back an hour and eat one more cheongsimhwan (stabilizer (pills for nerves)) and I think go to washroom once more.
Interviewer : Did you have cheongsimhwan today ? Do you want to have one more?
JJS: yes ,yes
Park Shin Hye: She was trembling due to nervousness in the waiting room. I could feel that she was very nervous today.
Kim Sung Ryung: In reality she wasn't at all nervous while filming the movie. I had only seen her in Burning and met her for the first time through Call. She had a very rebellious image(in the public) and many other images of that kind but infact she is very sincere/ earnest.
Park Shin Hye: She is very loveable/loving.
Kim Sung Ryung: Although you can't see her sincerety but she is very sincere and hard working ( she said it jokingly)

cr: junjongseo IG

"Call" Oh Jung-se Shows a New Side After "When the Camellia Blooms" and "Stove League"

2020/02/19 Source

photo1155728.jpg

Park Ho-san, Oh Jung-se and Lee Dong-hwi are going to undergo a transformation for the film "Call".

"Call" is a mystery thriller about two women who live in the past and the present, connecting through a phone call.

Park Ho-san, who made an impression on the public with his unique and comical ways, stars in "Call" as Seo-yeon's (Park Shin-hye) dad, who she trusts and depends on. He left the world 20 years ago, but is revived by Seo-yeon and Yeong-sook's (Jeon Jong-seo) dangerous choice.

Oh Jung-se, who is creating his 'character of a lifetime' in everything he's in, such as "How to Use Guys with Secret Tips", "Extreme Job", "When the Camellia Blooms" and "Stove League", plays Seo-yeon's dad's friend, Seong-ho. He's been running a strawberry farm since 20 years ago near Seo-yeon's house. This time, Oh Jung-se returns as a serious character without a hint of laughter.

Lee Dong-hwi from "Extreme Job", "My First Client", "Answer Me 1988" and "Pegasus Market" takes on the role of constable Baek Min-hyeon, who digs into the mysterious case surrounding Seo-yeon and Yeong-sook. Lee Dong-hwi is also expected to show off his strong presence through a new thriller performance.

"Call" is directed by Lee Chung-hyun, and features Park Shin-hye, Jeon Jong-seo, Kim Sung-ryung, Lee El, Park Ho-san, Oh Jung-se. Release date in Korea: 2020/03.

photo1155729.jpg

photo1155727.jpg

Source : /www.newsen.com/news_...