16df928f52454155a2bc642827c4379b.jpeg?s=

Genre: Thriller

Release Date: 2019

Director: Lee Choong Hyun

Produced by: N/A

Distributed by: Next Entertainment World

Screenplay: N/A

Synopsis

Seo Yeon is a woman who lives in the present. Although she encounters unexpected events after receiving by chance receiving a call from the past, Seo Yeon is always strong-minded.

Young Sook, is a woman who lives in the past. She believes that the phone call coincidentally connected to the future is her only hope at survival and does not hesitate to make dangerous choices.

credit: Soompi

Cast

Park Shin Hye as Seo Yeon

Jun Jong Seo as Young Sook

Lee El as Young Sook’s mother

Kim Sung-Ryung as Seo Yeon’s mother

Park Ho-San as Seo Yeon’s father

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, Youtube, etc.. should be reported to their respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  Viki, Viu,Dramafever, ) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Park Shin Hye & Jeon Jong Seo cast as the two main leads of thriller film ‘Call’

park-shin-hye.jpg

Titled 'Call', the upcoming production is garnering attention not only for its talented, two main actresses casting, but also for being one of Korea's first films led by actresses without a lead male actor. 'Call' tells the story of two women who are living in different time periods, but who receive a mysterious call that connects their lives together. 

Rookie actress Jeon Jong Seo, who rose to fame through director Lee Chang Dong's 'Burning', plays the role of Young Sook - a woman from the past who is willing to make dangerous decisions in order to save herself in the future. Opposite her, Park Shin Hye is Seo Yeon - a strong-willed woman from the future willing to help the woman in the past. 

Marking rookie director Lee Choong Hyun's first ever full-length movie production debut, 'Call' is set to premiere sometime in 2019. 

Credit : allkpop 
  • Like 4

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Movie 2019] Call 콜 - Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo

KIM SUNG-RYUNG TO JOIN PARK SHIN-HYE IN UPCOMING THRILLER FILM

2018-10-02

Kim Sung-Ryung will appear as the mother of Park Shin-Hye in upcoming thriller!

On October 3, a source from the film industry reported that Kim Sung-Ryung has confirmed to appear in the upcoming thriller film “The Call” also starring Park Shin-Hye.

201810030230776454_5bb3ad6394b81.jpg

“The Call” is a new thriller film that follows a story of two women from different time periods. One mysterious call magically connects the two as they chase after the truth behind a life-and-death situation.

Kim Sung-Ryung will appear as the mother of Seo-Yeon, the female lead role taken on by Park Shin-Hye. Seo-Yeon coincidentally picks up a phone call from the past and encounters an incident that she never thought possible. As her mother, Kim Sung-Ryung reportedly plays an important part in how the story unfolds.

Yong Film, the company that also produced 2015 films “Beauty Inside” and “Lucky” have partook in producing the new thriller film. This is the second time Kim Sung-Ryung has joined forces with Yong Film, after film “Believer” that was released earlier this year.

Furthermore, a rookie director Lee Chung-Hyun, who debuted through a 2015 short film “Bargain,” has taken over the directing. “The Call” will finalize the casting for supporting roles as well as pre-production before officially beginning filming in November.

The film aims for a premiere in 2019.

Original Article
Translated by Dasol Kim

• Like 4

Auditions are being held for the cast for the movie these days....

as per IG post below...understandable since the filming for ‘ Call’ starts in Nov for premiere in 2019 sometime...

Dov6XcMU0AAVK_R?format=jpg&name=medium

via Lolastarlight1

Park Shin Hye, Jun Jong Seo to costar in thriller “Call” together

Call_Korean_Drama-a00.jpg

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Bo Ra] Actresses Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo have confirmed their participation in the thriller "Call" (director by Lee Chung Hyun, distributor NEW, producer Yong Film).

On October 2, producers and distributors of the film revealed, "Park Shin Hye and Jun Jong Seo have confirmed that they will star in the thriller "Call."

Park Shin Hye, who is showing various charms in both movies and television dramas, and Jun Jong Seo, a rising star in the movie industry through "Burning" (2018), will collaborate in this new work. "Call" is a horror movie that revolves around the story of two girls who live in two different times and are connected through a phone call.
As a Hallyu star, Park Shin Hye has shown her excellent performances in many aspects such as drama, CF, etc. Over the past period, she has held the position of a charming actress and proven her steady acting ability through "Culano Agency" (2010), "Miracle in Cell No.7" (2012), "The Royal Tailor" (2014), "My Annoying Brother" (2016), "Heart Blackened" (2017), etc.

In the movie "Call," Park Shin will play Seo Yeon, a woman living in the present. Although Seo Yeon encounters unexpected events after by chance receiving a call from the past, she is always strong-minded. Park Shin Hye is expected to show a more mature and deep performance through this role.

Jun Jong Seo made a splendid appearance when taking on the role of the female lead in "Burning" by director Lee Chang Dong. She received critical acclaim for her unique charisma in acting as well as her prominent presence. In the movie "Burning," Jun Jong Seo showed her fresh and outside-the-box acting style, making the audience expect her to join in the next work as soon as possible. In the movie "Call," she will play the role of Young Sook - a girl living in the past.

Jun Jong Seo plays the role of Young Sook, who believes that the phone call accidentally connected to the future is the only hope to save herself and does not hesitate to make a risky choice. It is expected that Jung Jong Seo will have a passionate performance and bring new images to the viewers.

Lee Choong Hyun, who directed “Call,” is a brilliant young director who has surprisingly emerged as a promising factor in the movie industry Chungmuro. He swept the world’s leading film festivals with his 14-minute short film “Bargain.” This new movie will be his first feature-length film.

"Call" is produced by Yong Film, the company that has produced movies in a wide variety of genres and contemporary scripts such as "Beauty Inside" (2015), "Luck Key" (2015), "The Handmaiden" (2016), "Heart Blackened" (2017), "Believer" (2018), etc. The movie is invested and distributed by NEW. With the production stage and casting having been finished, the movie is expected to start filming in November.

"Call" has raised lots of public expectations after the news on both actresses Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo's confirmation of starring in the movie. Moreover, the fact that this film is the first work of the excellent young director is also a topic of interest in the movie industry. The thriller "Call" is scheduled to premiere in 2019. /purplish@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Provided by the management companies
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
V TODAY OPEN!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

[Showbiz Korea]

Park Shin Hye and Jeong Joong Seo cast for a new female led movie titled “Call”

Actress Park Shin Hye shows rich acting in various works on the big and small screens and she is working together with actress Jeong Jong Seo who shot straight to the top with the movie “Burning”.

Call is about two women living in different eras but receive a mysterious call that connects their lives

Call is garnering attention not just for its talented two lead actresses but also for being Korea’s one of the first films led by actresses without a male lead actor

credit to uploader...Angel Shinhye

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 3:32 PM, lduc said:

#JeonJungSeo talked abt #Call  and mentioned #ParkShinHye in her latest interview:

"...She has soft charm. Since she has been active for a long time, I think I have a lot to learn besides acting.." #박신혜 # 

via twieter @PUTitrighthere_

Looking forward to this movie, it is a must see. I hope all girls will get in the wagon, we will have a lot to talk about! Power to

the girls and Fighting ! ( even though males are welcome) lol. :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

TV / MOVIES

Park Shin Hye To Star In Upcoming Thriller Film “Call

Chosun.jpg?w=540&ssl=1

Chosun

The upcoming thriller Call will star Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo. This duo has been gathering attention through the “Concept Visual” which has added expectations to the movie.

Call depicts the story of two women living at different times and are connected through phone calls. Park’s character, Seo Yeon, lives in the present while Kwon Sang Hye, played by Jeon, will be the woman who lives in the past. Unexpected events begin to arise from the telephone calls the two leads receive.

Kim Sung Ryung will portray the mother of Seo Yeon. Lee El, Park Ho San, Oh Jeong Se, and Dong Ki Ri completes the powerful lineup that will bring life to the gripping story.

Lee El will take on the villain role in the film, acting as the mother who watches every move of Young Suk.

Final confirmed lineup 

Filming to start in January 2019

Park Shin Hye

Jeon Jong Seo

Kim Sung Ryung

Lee El

Park Ho San

Oh Jung Se

Le Dong Hwi

'

Du58jWFU0AIdzQc?format=jpg&name=small

We have all witnessed the transformation of Park Shin Hye in different genres so this will be yet another feather on her cap. Her new film calls attention because of the intense visuals and will be undoubtedly the most remarkable thriller of 2019.

Rookie director Lee Chung hyun, whose debut film swept the world’s leading film festivals through his short film ‘Ransom’ will direct Call. They are scheduled to start full-scale shooting in January next year. 

The film Call will be released in 2019.

https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/park-shin-hye-call/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye's New Thriller Film Unveils Character Poster

작성 2019.01.14 14:44

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hyes New Thriller Film Unveils Character Poster

The production team of an upcoming thriller film 'Call' unveiled the official character posters.

On January 14, the character posters of the film's four leads were unveiled to the public for the first time.

'Call' will tell the story about two women living at different times connected through a mysterious phone call.

Film 'Call'

Actress Park Shin Hye will take the role of 'Seo-yeon', a woman who lives in the present.

Film 'Call'

Actress Jeon Jong Seo joined the cast as 'Young-sook', a woman who lives in the past.

Park Shin Hye said, "I chose this film because of my high expectations for the director, and the change of emotions as 'Seo-yeon' goes through chaotic situations was so appealing to me. I think I could show you different sides of me through my character."

Jeon Jong Seo said, "I'm looking forward to the film as it is a great chance for me to work together with great senior actresses and staff members. I will do my best to show a new side of me with my character." The film is slated to hit theaters sometime in 2019.

Spoiler

Film 'Call'

(Credit= NEW) (SBS Star)   

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005096133

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 2

Park Shin Hye, Jeon Jong Seo, And More In Character Teasers For Upcoming Thriller Film

Park Shin Hye, Jeon Jong Seo, And More In Character Teasers For Upcoming Thriller Film

Jan 13, 2019
by D. S.kim

Upcoming thriller film “Call” has signaled the start of something new with character teasers!

The film will tell the story about two women living at different times who connect through a mysterious phone call. Park Shin Hye will take the role of Seo Yeon, a woman who lives in the present, and Jeon Jong Seo will play the role of Young Sook, a woman who lives in the past.

The movie previously gave viewers a sneak peek at its intense atmosphere and tension with concept teasers. On January 14, it added on to the suspense by revealing character teasers for its four female leads.

In the teasers, both Park Shin Hye and Jeon Jong Seo are looking straight ahead with worried looks. However, Jeon Jong Seo clutches her chest with her hand as if she is holding on to a secret.

Park-Shin-Hye.jpg

Park Shin Hye revealed, “[I chose this film because of] my high expectations for our director, and because the change in Seo Yeon’s emotions as she goes through chaotic situations that change every minute was appealing to me. I hope to show you different sides of me through my character.”

Jeon Jong Seo added, “I’m looking forward to the film as it’s a chance for me to work together with great seniors and staff. With my character, I will do my best to show a new side of me to viewers.”

Jeon-Jong-Seo.jpg

Kim Sung Ryung, who will play the mother of Seo Yeon, gives viewers a glimpse of her strong maternal love with determination on her face. Lastly, Lee El, who will play the mother of Young Sook, shows that she will add on to the intensity of the film with a cold look.

Spoiler

Kim-Sung-Ryung.jpg

Kim Sung Ryung commented, “I feel highly excited to show my strong maternal love through my character who struggles through a lot by herself in a thriller.”

Spoiler

Lee-El.jpg

Lastly, Lee El said, “I feel thrilled and excited to be creating one of the most unique and interesting characters I have ever taken over with director Lee Choong Hyun.”

Director Lee Choong Hyun concluded, “You will experience a lot of fun while looking at characters who have different backgrounds and personalities. Please look forward to seeing a story that is like a rollercoaster once these characters come together and produce the film.”

“Call” is scheduled for a premiere in 2019.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1292307wpp/park-shin-hye-jeon-jong-seo-character-teasers-upcoming-thriller-film

• Like 1

Park Shin-hye, Jun Jong-seo Team up for New Thriller

2019/01/19 | 717 views | Permalink | Source

photo1030649.jpg

Hype is building over a new thriller starring Park Shin-hye and Jun Jong-seo after teaser images were released on Monday.

The film, tentatively titled "Call", started shooting last week amid keen interest stirred by the casting of top actress Park and rising star Jeon, who debuted just last year in Lee Chang-dong's internationally acclaimed film "Burning".

The thriller revolves around two women living in different time periods who are connected through a phone call, with Park playing a woman in the present and Jeon in the past.

It is slated for release sometime in the second half of the year.

• Like 1