Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] The Devil Is Calling Your Name, 악마가 너의 이름을 부를 때

Just dropping by to say i so lurvvve this drama

Image result for squeal gif

I am squealing every now and then everytime JKH struts his rock star vibe in this show !

Image result for when the devil calls your name gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

JKH gets praised for his acting . What do you guys think of the 1st comment?  

Credit https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/09/when-devil-calls-your-name-ep-11.html?m=1

Article: Naver 'When the Devil' Jung Kyung Ho transforms back to 'Seo Dong Cheon's appearance'... Asks Lee El for Lee Seol's report 

1. [+118,-1]
Seo Dong Cheon has gotten recognition now, I think it'd be fine if he lives as Seo Dong Cheon now... Just don't play around with Luca's life... 

2. [+74,-2]
There isn't a character that won't suit Jung Kyung Ho. 

3. [+72,-2]
It gets more interesting as it goes. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope they won't lose motivation just because the ratings are low. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+55,-0]
Jung Kyung Ho matches roles like this really well.

5. [+25,-1]
I'd feel troubled if I were Seo Dong Cheon too. 

6. [+16,-0]
Jung Kyung Ho's acting is so good. 

7. [+15,-0]
The depth of Jung Kyung Ho's acting.. My vocabulary isn't enough to describe it. 

8. [+13,-0]
Jung Kyung Ho-ssi's acting is really... detailed and delicate. He's really good. There isn't a drama he's done that's boring. This is so interesting, but the ratings... 

9. [+13,-0]
What's with Jung Kyung Ho's deep acting skills..? Every expression of his is so detailed. That isn't just acting anymore. When the female lead was having a fansign at the university, he seemed to be in a daze. His unfocused eyes was such great acting. It's been a while since I've met such a good actor. 

10. [+13,-0]
Jung Kyung Ho-ssi's acting is no joke.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

Ha... I was partly right... It was not YG that took the ashtray and clobbered stepdad with it. I guessed as much judging from how things were framed -- the ambiguity. Not that I would have blamed her anyway if she was on the verge of being throttled to death by a man much stronger than she was, fuelled by the demon drink.

But the elephant in the room is this ... why wasn't that horrible man reported and arrested already? How was this domestic violence allowed to continue and the innocents in all of this took the fall for this man's dysfunctional relationship with alcohol. It's appalling... to say the least. He should have been in jail already. On top of that, why are domestic violence victims blamed for acting in self-defence as murderers? I don't doubt that there's a social stigma attached to having being in juvenile detention.

So my previous analysis that this was a tantrum of cosmic proportions wasn't far wrong. On hindsight, it's an obvious conclusion to come to because of his simplistic musings regarding the foibles of humanity. His confusion of moral categories and sweeping generalizations etc. He is a child in rebellion underneath the fire-breathing. At the end of the day this is Ryu's proverbial middle finger to "the deity". That's what all this soul collecting is really about. Making a point and proving. In a real enough way, his nihilism reminds me of a kind of atheism that is searching for a grid to account for evil. The problem of evil was his stumbling block and it is for many. But then if humanity is so terrible as Ryu is prone to believe then perhaps the deity might be better off wiping them all out in an instant. The irony of course that he is becoming everything he accuses humanity of being. Not sure if he's noticed... don't know if he's sufficiently self-aware. Maybe he just doesn't give a damn. What's certain is that Ryu is not prepared for the unpredictability of humans. 

Will Seo Dong Cheon stand up to the test of having everything taken from him? I hope so. I'm tired of seeing him pushed around by Ryu. I want to see him develop a spine and take what's coming because goodness knows... and he increasingly knows... that he didn't really earn his successes in the last decade. He cheated in essence. 

The show seems also to be suggesting that we're dealing with alternate timelines. Not sure if that's just Ryu taunting HR/SDC for interfering at his behest. Lucca was supposed to die 10 years ago. But he didn't so a new timeline was created. If Ryu is to be believed. The thought struck me that despite what Ryu says or thinks, the deity in his omniscience allowed in his economy for these instances of meddling to occur. Ryu only lost one wing... not both and he's been permitted to roam around buying souls. The deity seems to be allowing this to achieve a purpose.

I wished I liked Lucca more so that I can root for him. Even though I can see the importance of having him around and how key he is to the plot, I always feel like he's the fifth wheel. Plus he's somewhat one dimensional, functioning for the most part as a plot device.

@triplem Yeah, I think SDC should live as himself. To be true to himself and his own style of music. It's gratifying that he's enjoying a second wave of success.

Love all those wonderful comments about JKH. He deserves them. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

@triplem Yea, i was hoping the devil's plan backfire.  In turning HR back, maybe then he will realize it's not so bad living as SDC.

Although, I know many 66 years old, and they don't look like SDC either so I feel like they overdid it with aging especially if we look at LCR.

Maybe the story will turn into saving the Devil as well since he also has a lesson to learn.  Since the story of Devil also kind of different, it would be interesting if HR also was his reason for his fall from grace and he is a newly turned Devil.  This would also explain his lack of knowledge and relationship with HR.  I just fine his argument that all humans are evil weird since his thing is about punishment to evil and sparing good to begin with.

• Like 6

Haven't had a chance to watch yet as my other drama had its finale.  But this is going to break my heart - not quite sure what is happening but moments before the truck of doom comes along, HR tries to distance himself from Lucca...but from how emotional HR was he was likely trying to protect Lucca. 

But urghhh ...

preview

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

This show certainly took its time flirting around with all kinds of tropes and taboos but it really is going for something bigger and more sophisticated than meets the eye. It's what I hoped it would be and it really is becoming all that... the spiritual, the existential and the necessity of death.

There was something I wanted to say yesterday but I had so many thoughts swirling around inside my head and I forgot... which was bad... because it turns out to be the most important part of the show. Almost everybody in this show is trying to run away from the past... whether it is ten years ago or more recently. But it's clear that the past binds all these people together with all the supernatural baggage attached. It certainly wouldn't be a Kdrama if people didn't have secrets they'd rather have kept hidden . ;) However, some are quite incredible... only if you don't think that there is a supernatural realm where bigger things are taking place than life and death. Secrets, according to the kdrama playbook have a way of catching up with the people involved... and coming to light in an out-of-control manner. At least out of the control of mere mortals. ;) In that regard I have to agree somewhat with HR when he says that there's something very selfish about the Kim family secret. That sort of scenario can be examined from different perspectives. YG takes the fall for something her brother did... is it because he's the eldest son with the most prospects? Mother favours him with a cold pragmatism. But he's not a sociopath because the secret plays on his conscience so much so that he can't have relationships with anyone... not his family and not the woman he loves. The only thing he has is his job. So he can't be happy either despite on the surface having almost everything. It's not that simple of covering up the past and be done with it. People have consciences and desires. They don't always act in accordance to the script.

In this latest episode we see a distinct parallel. Two fathers who can't let go and the devil strings them along so they keep doing his bidding. Children who were in the ordinary course of living meant to depart from "the land of living" at some "appointed time" but didn't because their fathers did a deal with the devil because they were unable to let go. Their desperation to hold on to their children saw them selling their souls, tethered to the devil, forever trapped in a terrible transaction of being manipulated by evil for the sake of prolonging a life. It's really telling in the case of the little girl telling her dad that she had to move on so that he could move on in order that he could be free from the devil's hold over him to live his life. It's what I want for HR as well... it's what I said last week... that there are times where letting go is the key. Holding on and apparently fighting might seem bold and self-sacrificing on the surface but keeps us in a kind of emotional slavery that destroys the existing relationships around us. We see that with the devil's sidekick and with HR. Although I haven't lost a child, I lost my mother. In truth grieving is a long process even if you have a religious compass to navigate through the rough waters. Grieving is necessary so that those who mourn can rejoin the land of the living and look to the future.

My question to HR/SDC is this: What's the point of trying to keep Lucca alive when you refuse to have a relationship with Lucca? He will forever be that fifth wheel in your life that you're always evading, dodging and treating harshly. At least in the case of the devil's sidekick/chauffeur, he wants desperately to maintain that relationship with his daughter. There's at least some method in his madness. I don't think now that it is an accident that I've been feeling that Lucca doesn't really belong in that show... Knowing what we now know, I suspect that's intentional.

It is reprehensible to me that Ryu uses the very best part of who people are to drive them to do terrible things. Our attachments, our ties to turn us into monsters. He scorns humanity for its desires but he's not past using it for his own ends. He's not winning... he's destroying himself in this insane exercise of oneupmanship. And I agree with others here that Ryu's soul is on the line here as well. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 4

bts-

i think Ra In is very successful in instilling fear in Ryu hahaha every time she appears in front of him, he became a timid devil baby :lol: i like her character in this drama.. much more light hearted and fun!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

One of my favourite scenes of the entire drama... Great onstage chemistry... I have it on permanent loop :D

I don't know whether if JKH is really playing the electric... probably not but he sure looks like Prince when he's doing that riff.

He's a great actor most days but for this drama I think he took it up several notches.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

OMG!!! I am rarely speechless....but this drama is superb!!! I am incoherent, unable to put all of my thought into proper sentences....What a drama!!  Each character written so well and delivered so well, including minor one the dead little girl conveyed so much emotion into the character. So many daddy's issues in this drama which is unusual. I am loving it!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

I rarely watch drama episodes from start to finish (I have a pretty severe habit of "skimming" episodes), but because of my desire to participate in this discussion thread, I've been trying my best to not skim the episodes for this drama!! 

Before I forget to add! I'm so happy OST #8 has been released!! I'm listening to it on repeat as I type this! 

@40somethingahjumma

I really enjoy reading your posts for this discussion! They are an absolute treat to read; they are ever so eloquent and they give me a lot of insight. I'm just not good at consuming media critically... so I find them very enlightening. Anyway! Your post yesterday really resonated with me—ever since the beginning of this drama, I, too, found myself wishing I liked Lucca more. I felt bad that I didn't care for him too much... After all, there was nothing bad about him. He was always so handsome sweet with his smiley and pure love for Kelly. But something about him always seemed so... distant? I never found myself really feeling like I truly cared about him the way I felt like I cared about Yi-Kyung's character. Like you said, he felt more like a plot device than a character of depth. 

5 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I don't think now that it is an accident that I've been feeling that Lucca doesn't really belong in that show... Knowing what we now know, I suspect that's intentional.

I guess the show really intended to make Lucca seem like a superfluous (maybe this is too harsh of a descriptor) character! Unless, of course, they bring him back again in the next episode, but I'm assuming that this is pretty unlikely? 

I wish I had more patience... I'm sorry! Ryu is getting on my nerves, everyone!! :rolleyes: I can't wait to see him... change?! I'm looking forward to next week's episode—seems like Ryu's in for some big hurdles. I can understand his original... frustrations about... ethics?, but he clearly isn't addressing his concerns in a sensible way. I don't understand why he seems to think that his ideas of... humanity? and morals? are above that of God's and the angels' since his current actions are abominable... Ryu's got his head up his as-s!! I would say something like "someone please tell him," but his father has already tried to tell him. :wacko:

21 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

He is a child in rebellion

He kind of reminds me of angsty, edgy teenage characters in coming of age movies :D 

OKAY EVERYONE! Can I just say Jung Kyung-Ho's soulless acting blew me away today?! I was seriously impressed by how different he was in Ep12. Ha Rip became an entirely different character. I was genuinely frightened... and I genuinely wanted to give him a swift kick in the knees. I hated him half the episode today lol. Man, JKH did such a good job. I don't want to stop praising him! 

It still kind of baffles me how much HR cares about Lucca when the two barely ever bonded? HR is still willing to have YK sell her soul to the devil for Lucca's sake why? How is it possible that HR has no regard for the relationship he formed with YK? I know Lucca is his son, but... from what the drama has shown, HR actually has a history with YK. I thought he felt bad for her. I thought he felt guilty for stealing her songs. I thought he felt compassion for her. Where did his sympathy and care for YK go? Why are his feelings for YK so small compared to his feelings for Lucca? I know his conscience was gone this episode, but he was pretty tempted by the idea of selling YK's soul to the devil for Lucca's sake before his conscience went out the window. I AM CONFUSED! 

Also! I must say that I hate Lee Choong-Ryul. I hate the wicked look in his eyes... Props to the actor! 

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i think Ra In is very successful in instilling fear in Ryu hahaha every time she appears in front of him, he became a timid devil baby :lol: i like her character in this drama.. much more light hearted and fun!

Yes! I love the comedy relief Ra-In provides! I do not appreciate her hatred for Yi-Kyung, but I can't help but laugh whenever she's on screen. She's a riot! Since the drama has been getting darker and darker, I appreciate how she lightens the mood every now and then. 

Side note ish: I'm slightly annoyed by how the show teased romance last week... only to practically remove all hints of it all over again. I feel so trolled. I know romance isn't the focus of the show, but still! I don't understand what the drama is going for. Why even bother revealing Kelly's crush of sorts on HR if she's going to end up somewhat loathing him and calling him a jerk the next episode? I need more consistency! My fragile heart cannot take this! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hi @peachfuzz Thank you for your kind comments. :) It's one of the great pleasures of my busy life to be able to hang around here and ramble on about the dramas that I'm watching. It's a bit quiet around here so I'm motivated to keep the fire going in this place. 

Like you said, Lucca is generally harmless and more or less oblivious to what's really happening although I feel that occasionally borders on annoyance. While I understand his desperate desire to meet his birth father, it doesn't help that he goes about things recklessly... especially considering his health issues. Of course he doesn't know that he's collateral in some kind of gambit but he seems to be repeatedly stumbling into things. The blame of course lies squarely on HR's shoulders who's rather half-hearted about being a father. I still think it's guilt that's driving this insane deal to keep Lucca alive. Guilt over not being around when he was born, guilt that he didn't watch him grow up, guilt that he didn't support him and the mother through the terrible illness. HR was never a complete scumbag. I suppose he thinks by doing this one thing for Lucca, it's his way of making up for being absent in the past.

As for the romance... it is what it is. :D The show teases and flirts shamelessly with the audience but at least there are practical reasons why it can't be (for now at least). HR/SDC is so morally compromised that he's willing to use YG as a bargaining chip in his devilish negotiation. Lucca would certainly not approve. I'm sure he'd rather die than see his beloved Kelly used in this fashion. Also HR has become a prisoner of his own choices that he can't see past the insidiousness of the contract. To take one life in order to gain another. What makes Lucca more valuable than YG? Intrinsically... nothing except that the signatory deems it so. It's one thing for HR to sacrifice his own soul for Lucca but to sacrifice someone else's through duplicity... that's another thing entirely. Of course Ryu has manipulated and to some degree messed around with his head but HR doesn't escape responsibility for dragging YG into this. It's like when some wealthy person kidnaps another for an organ transplant with the justification that his/her life is more valuable than the one who forcibly becomes the organ donor.

That's why I said from the start that HR really needs a transformative kind of love. So does Ryu from what I've seen so far. But right now neither of them can see or think straight because they're blinded by anger, fear and guilt. What love looks like for them, I can't say.

Ryu's original question to the deity was reasonable enough in so far as we operate on the assumption that living is better than dying and that evil should be punished with death. "Better" for whom? And who decides? The moment Ryu made himself the final arbiter of who is good or evil... and who is worthy to live or die... he went off the rails. He doesn't have the foreknowledge or omniscience to make that call which is why he can only play games with lives to prove his point. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Lucca is such a pure innocent soul.. maybe cos he endured sickness and almost went through death when he was young? :cry: i was as heartbroken as him when the conscience-less HR spoke so ruthlessly to him.. he cried so hard :bawling: the ending part.. so the other deity messenger was there to cause the accident so as to set things back to they’re supposed to be? (Lucca was supposed to die when he was 11..) :frown:

in a way, i kinda like it when HR spoke to KH, SH, SY and YG so heartlessly.. the words dun sound pleasing to the ears but definitely, truths hurt.. that’s also how we manage the hurt and grow up wiser.. its definitely better than doing things against our conscience (like how poor SY kept popping pills..) and getting so guilt tripped. :no_mouth:

and poor SY.. i think after witnessing how MTK flung the messenger near his place, she would have guessed that the guy is no longer the same one she was in love with.. i think she is going to play an important role for Ryu’s redemption.. just wondering how its going to be.. we are already at 12 ep and just 4 more ep left.. hopefully the deity will set things right and the real MTK soul will be returned.. at this point, i pity Ryu.. seems like the love he used to have for humans (when he was young) is coming back through his confused feelings for SY :star:

and.. lastly, whats wrong with the dramas i’ve been watching lately?! first i got heartbroken by Hotel Del Luna and now i’m saddened by the poor humans in this Devil show :unamused: ok i need some soju.. hope to see more active posts by my lovely chingus :wub:

(absolutely love the transparent soul joke about Ra In.. that lucky girl keeps stealing kisses from the devil hahaha)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

When the Devil Calls Your Name: Episode 11

by LollyPip

Devil11-00341.jpg

This episode is all about fathers and sons, and how the love of a parent for their child can make them do things they would never do otherwise. Many more truths are uncovered, but as always, the truth only makes things more complicated. When one’s soul is on the line, how do you choose which love to save and which love to sacrifice?

EPISODE 11 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/when-the-devil-calls-your-name-episode-11/

• Like 3

I just finished two lastest episodes yesterday. I feel very happy to be able to read many posts from all of you, including those who follow silently.

On 9/6/2019 at 7:28 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

The blame of course lies squarely on HR's shoulders who's rather half-hearted about being a father. I still think it's guilt that's driving this insane deal to keep Lucca alive. Guilt over not being around when he was born, guilt that he didn't watch him grow up, guilt that he didn't support him and the mother through the terrible illness. HR was never a complete scumbag. I suppose he thinks by doing this one thing for Lucca, it's his way of making up for being absent in the past.

I really respect you writing about a lot of aspects, having an overview. However, I would like to add about SDC / HR's sacrifice to Lucca.

The older one gets, the more they aspire to have the love of their descendant, let alone SDC's entire life having lived alone in failure. (Perhaps this is the intention of the writer to SDC is an old man 56 years old). Suddenly he knew that he had a son, and the innocent gaze of that dying child was looking at him expectantly, it struck SDC's desperate soul, arousing the love of the person who became a parent made his eyes bewildered, his steps wandered, his mind vicious about how to save his son.  It is difficult to explain parents' love for their children. If anyone has ever been parent, ever seen their child seriously ill, their life is fragile, they will understand the feeling of being ready to sacrifice life or reduce life so that their children are healthy and happy.

In the beginning of episode 12, there is a replay of the scene of episode 2 (when HR said Ryu stole the song as a scam and asked to end the contract, Ryu burned the contract and threatened that the lives of the people involved. with the contract being changed, SDC/HR scared to put out the fire) he rushed to the hospital to see how Lucca's health was.

I think the writer intentionally set up satellite characters around the two male protagonists in order to direct the two male leads to be more mature in thought and action. The personality, affection, especially the close relationship of the supporting characters with SDC-Ryu affects the two of them. But if the SDC is slowly changing his mind and acting in a positive way, Ryu develops in the opposite direction.

10 years ago SDC was poor and cowardly, now on the peak of success, SDC/HR both felt guilty to YG and saw a YG who always confidently lives rightly and has the energy to surpass fate. In addition, as a father, he saw that Lucca had just overcome death and had a future ahead. They are necessary and sufficient conditions for HR/SDC to decide to live meaningfully despite not knowing what his fate will be like.

Ryu is gradually disturbed by the love of Ji Seo Young, the soul towards the perfection of HR, including Ra In, especially Ryu wants to oppose his father about the perfect soul through YG and the complexity of human, so he acted cruelly decisively. If Ryu had started with positive thought, he would now be bogged down by an evil act that was hard to recover.

The moment Ryu took away HR's conscience and soul, I hated him and could not sympathize like the messenger of the lord.

On 9/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, 40somethingahjumma said:

I don't know whether if JKH is really playing the electric... probably not but he sure looks like Prince when he's doing that riff.

He's a great actor most days but for this drama I think he took it up several notches.

When I watched raw ep 9 , this scene I had nearly 3 hours, I almost went crazy to look back near morning. Until later when ep 9 had sub, I kept watching this scene many times. JKH is an actor with a great charm, splendid acting, or very hard acting, only needs a good script that has a human meaning whether the protagonist or a supporting character. I'm quite picky about dramas but most of JKH's dramas I always watch a few times.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including videos
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

When the Devil Calls Your Name: Episode 12

by LollyPip

Devil12-00339.jpg

We learn why having no soul is such a terrifying thing in this episode, as we see what it looks like after someone loses theirs. Walking around without a conscience seems freeing, but it can be traumatic for those who are being pushed away by someone they care about. But the heavens are tired of being manipulated, and if they step in and take action to stop a wayward child, the resulting tragedy could change everything.

EPISODE 12 RECAP

Devil12-00012.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/when-the-devil-calls-your-name-episode-12/

• Like 4

Hi everyone

I m sure many of you agrees that the ost rocks? While i like both actress Lee Seol and singer Sondia voices, I sometimes can’t differentiate them, especially when in the drama, Lee Seol is singing the songs which mostly when released for the ost, the songs are sung by Sondia?

Did anyone see any youtube links that extracts Lee Seol version from the drama? She sang quite a lot of songs... :) I am assuming the full song versions on Youtube are by Sondia...??? Or am I wrong? Or the uploaders used the wrong name? hmm...

Edited by bibianni19
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, larus said:

When the Devil Calls Your Name: Episode 12

by LollyPip

EPISODE 12 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/09/when-the-devil-calls-your-name-episode-12/

I really enjoyed the comment, especially the paragraph below mentioned for my thoughts that I didn't know how to write so I skipped it.

"This can’t be happening. I refuse to accept that Luka is dead. His tenuous hold on life is what started this whole nightmarish situation in the first place, and logically I understand that he’s been living on borrowed time ever since, which was only reinforced when Manager Gong saved his life a second time. But he’s the only good thing Ha Rib has ever had in his life, and he’s literally gone to Hell and back to save Luka, so it terrifies me to think what Ha Rib will do if Luka dies. Not to mention that he’s just the sweetest, most innocent soul in Ha Rib’s life, who never wanted a single thing but for his father to know and love him, and it would be too unfair of him to die thinking that he was rejected not just by the father he’s never met, but by the man he’s come to think of as his brother." (by @LollyPip )

• Like 5

The last two episodes have been dark and depressing. It makes you wonder where we are headed for in this drama - because it seems every person here is wrapped up in some tragedy that he/she is just stuck and unable to move on. The more they try to flee from the past , the more they seem to be paralysed by it. A good example would be Yi Kyung's family troubles. TBH , I was mad as hell that the adults in that family allowed a teenage girl to take blame for a  crime that she did not commit. On what basis was her life and future less valuable than her brother's? I don't understand how the mum could choose to protect one and sacrifice the other...if she really loved her children, then she should have confessed to the crime instead. But of course that solves nothing because that is still not the truth. YK's brother lives with guilt everyday .The mum is no better - her coldness to YK is because she feels ashamed . And YK is continuously being judged for something that is no fault of hers. How can this be the best solution? YK's sacrifice becomes meaningless as there's always this dark cloud that hangs over their heads. Though Ha Rip had some ulterior motives in wanting to expose the truth,  he was in a way doing them a favour. 

Even though the characters here seem to be stuck in this endless dark tunnel, the drama does give hints of how things can change for the better. The very 1st step is to stop running away and start facing the truth. Ha Rip's manager Kang Ha made that 1st step by finding out who he is - he has been hiding because intuitively he felt it may not be a truth he wants to know. And true enough that slap on his face from his sister shows that the truth can be ugly . But for healing and liberation to take place, you will have to accept the reality. It is the same for Ryu's driver - he has had to accept that the daughter is dead and to let her go. Him holding on to a dead person came at a price - he forgot about the person that was still alive , his wife . So that drove them apart and broke their marriage. However, now that she has boarded the bus to the afterlife , perhaps he will have a chance to reconcile with the wife.  

New stills for tonight 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Love 3