[Drama 2019] The Devil Is Calling Your Name, 악마가 너의 이름을 부를 때

larus

Just to quote myself because....

On 3/18/2019 at 6:04 AM, jongski said:

Yey another newbie from Namoo Actors. I like their talents! Hope he shines here. And my fav rookie actress Lee Seol.  Then our cute couple... (hahaha yes..  for cuteness sake I said that.) Jung Kyung Ho and Park Sung Woong. What's not to like

I realise the newbie young actor Song Kang - cast in this drama will be in 3 upcoming dramas this 2019 (Love Alarm, and if he accepts the lead for tvN   pycho webtoon drama 'Sweet Home') In demand. Hmm, I wanna see his acting.

And Lee Seol my fav new actress. In demand too. This will be her second drama after Less Than Evil.

Casting news.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, triplem said:

@katakwasabi oh my! Is he some hobo ??? Busker on the street ? :joy:

Lol! I have no idea :lol:. It seems he has grey hair, was he old before he met the devil? 

I seriously need more info about this drama. The lack of news is making me speculate any picture I see. Hahahaha :joy:

• 2 weeks later...

So excited just looking at the script reading...gals ...his hair :w00t:. And with PSW there , it feels like Life on Mars all over again :love:. The female leads seem great too. Excited. Anyone knows the airing dates ?

BTS (fan cam)

May 8 2019

First script reading for tvN drama series “When the Devil Calls Your Name”

When-the-Devil-Calls-Your-Name-SR0111SM1

First script reading for tvN drama series “When the Devil Calls Your Name,” starring Jung Kyoung-Ho, Park Sung-Woong, Lee Seol and Lee El, took place March, 2019 in Sangnam Neighborhood, Seoul, South Korea. Attendees at the first script reading included main cast members Jung Kyoung-Ho, Park Sung-Woong, Lee Seol, Lee El, Kim Hyung-Mook, Kim Won-Hae, Yoon Kyung-Ho, Son Ji-Hyun, Song Kang and Yoo Young.

“When the Devil Calls Your Name” will air sometime during the second half of this year in South Korea. The drama series will air in tvN’s Wednesday & Thursday 9:30 PM time slot.

more http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-tvn-drama-series-when-the-devil-calls-your-name

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] The Devil Is Calling Your Name, 악마가 너의 이름을 부를 때 - Jung Kyung Ho, Park Sung Woong, Lee Seol and Lee El - Premieres late 2019
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived