[drama 2007] Goong S / Prince Hours 궁S

cecilia

oh my gosh.. i really miss hoo and soon yi. i just watched their Mv's earlier. haay :(

hmm this was supposed to air here in the Philippines.. I wonder when? the commercial of goong s is together with TKA(which is already showing), Spring Waltz(which was already done)..hmm i wonder what happened? anybody from the Philippines know??

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone tell me why there's quite a few not so good reviews for this drama? i wanna watch it, but i have NO IDEA why ppl are saying it sucks or whatever.

ANYONE WANNA TELL ME THE GOOD THINGS ABT THIS DRAMA?

i have one, there's a dbsk song in it ^.^

hello there. well one reason why this drama has only few good reviews because they were all caught up with the Goong hype. many were mad cause it wasnt YEH and JJH that starred goong s. But I could name a few reasons why i loved this drama. and for me it really wasn't a disappointment at all. cause this was in no way related to goong cause this really isn't a sequel of the original goong so there's no need to compare it with the former.

well i liked the setting of the drama. historical with a fusion of modern palaces. and i also liked the plot since it tries to portray all the possibilities that could happen in a palace. it also stars se7en(choi dong wook) and Kang doo who are very adorable and lovable :sweatingbullets: and of course who could forget se7en and heo yi jae's love story that was very heart warming and sweet.

the soundtracks nice too cause most of the songs were sung by se7en :D try to watch it. you might like it just like the rest of us did.

hope that helped.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bloation

watch this with great loving couple. finally together.

cute moments between the maid.

the kiss scene is very good. still thinking of it after long months of watching.

• 1 month later...
Guest StarCrystal

Selected parts regarding Goong S from YG Bounce: The One - Se7en (interview)

If you would like to read the whole interview (which I highly recommend) visit Se7en's thread: here or a general link: here.

Posted on October 3, 2008

[special Report] SPECIAL INTERVIEW _ THE ONE _ SE7EN [selected Goong S related topics]

75587187wo1.jpg

65293185ww3.jpg

credits: yg-bounce + hello7cn + Jinhi + bigbangnyuh + Mark Shin + jasminewiz @ http://z12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

DO NOT REMOVE ORIGINAL CREDITS OR ADD OTHER CREDITS

Original Korean article here

Random Trivia - Lee Eun Mi's "I Have a Lover" (song with raspy female vocals) was featured in Goong S. Also, Se7en did a cover of Cho Yong Pil's "Let's Go on a Trip" during the Goong S parody at his 747 Concert.

Guest miel_1301

Thanks lisa for posting this portion of the article from YG BOUNCE.

The whole article was a good read---not so lengthy but concise enough to feel the whole sentiment of the subject.

My fingers were itching to type my thoughts into words after I read the whole interview from the man's thread but like what I said (in HYJ's thread) I hesitated till I backed off for I felt I wasn't in my comfort zone. he..he!

And now that you brought this particular portion of the interview (which mentioned Goong S) I now have the liberty to shove my brief commentary from HYJ's thread into this:

I read the whole article that you (lisa) posted in the man's thread. Gee, I was so so tempted to put up an essay-like post as a commentary to its contents, but hesitated til I finally held back my tongue as I don't feel comfortable putting up posts in his thread. I am a total stranger to his beginnings as a singer but not so much to his beginnings as an actor (in Goong S), such a reason why I probably held back with my comment. For truly, I only knew about the man a couple of months before the said drama. But after reading this short, but in-depth, article on his SELF REVISIT, I must say, he truly is a man of character. And for that, he has earned my respect, a notch higher (well not that my perception of him would matter or that he would mind my existence at all, as I am just a stranger at the other side of this world. he..he!). That part about Goong S and that he has watched it twice while in the States (at the middle of all these whole album launch and US debut) to further make a self-assessment is quite a revelation. And how seemingly stubborn he is on emphasizing and reiterating that he has never regretted doing the said project (despite its generally perceived failed outcome). For others, they could have regarded such an experience as a complete nightmare that a mere mention of it would be plain taboo. And for others, still, they could have buried such endeavor to be totally forgotten. But it amazed me when Goong S was mentioned/included in this interview (even two years after). The man simply wanted to put forth his message to people (be they his fans or otherwise) that taking up the challenge of doing the drama is a lesson learned. Lessons learned which, now, form an integral part of WHAT he is...of WHO he is..... as a man who simply strives to be better, if not the best, in what he does and as a a man who simply wants to give it a TRY (be it in anything that concerns singing or acting). For indeed, it's better to have tried and failed than to have not tried at all, for it is in the trying and failing that one gets better, even stronger, the next time he comes around. I guess this man, somehow, knows that in life, what matters most is not the final destination but his journey---how he traverses the road, to his destination.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ryisakooguy

By any chance does anyone have or has captured on an mp3 file the Jjajjang myun rington on Kang Hoo's phone? I think it would be an awesome tone to have!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest sabrina92735

I really love the team - up together of Se7en and Heo Yi Jae . . .

Hope they are true in real life ! . .

Heo Yi Jae sitting at Se7en's lap

realitymk1.jpg

Their date at episode 16

l_ddf392429ea4386d2caa38d4cf0347fd.jpg

Se7en and Heo Yi Jae fan meeting at Japan

200706181553358150tb7.jpg

• 6 months later...

i really enjoy this tv series.

i also don't think it deserve such bad comments.....

This drama is in top 3 of my all time favourite drama list. :D

Just that at most of the sites stated that this drama genre is comedy and romance.

But i don't think it's funny :huh:

i am sorry if i shouldn't dig out this thread.

I just feel like posting on 1 of my favourite drama that everyone think it's awful. :P

• 7 months later...

I don't think this drama is awful. Actually I really love this drama. Se7en really fits the role of a prince. He is actually a cool and handsome prince at that. He did a great job in this series. I find this drama so interesting, intriguing, and mind boggling.The characters also has good chemistry and its really romantic and thrilling. Maybe the first goong is really a huge hit but this series was at least able to give justice to the stories of goong. Many people also like and appreciated the story of goong s. But of course I like the first goong too. Hope there'll be another goong drama soon. :D

Archived