[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

Boy oh boy, the tension keeps getting ramped up with every single episode, doesn't it? Who else's stomach was in knots the entire episode? :confounded:

As other commenters have said, I'm not even going to touch the Girl in the Green Dress or theories pertaining to her with a 20 foot barge pole. She could be anything at this point, so I'm just going to sit back and see what the answer ends up being instead of hurting my brain with the speculating.

I'm glad that Wookyung isn't a suspect in Hajung's death and that she was exonerated quickly. Though... seriously, that woman needs a vacation. From like, her life (no, not in that way). She just keeps experiencing trauma after trauma, and only Jiheon ever seems to express any sympathy to her (I reiterate my wish for Stepmom to step on an entire box of LEGOs). She doesn't seem to have any friends outside of work, so Eunseo is all she has, but her ex is threatening to take her away, too. Can nothing go right for her?? Also

2 hours ago, akiera said:

Eunseo having nightmares gave me little bad vibes. Maybe, all is not going well with her Ex-husband and his family's way of treating her. Though it is a drama about Child abuse, the chances of every child being a victim are little less right? 

I WILL FLIP ALL THE TABLES IF THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE. NOT EUNSEO YOU BASTARDS.

Though speaking of child abuse. :( Poor Hana. Poor poor Hana. I mean, I'm sure she's okay, I'm sure Red Cry wouldn't hurt her, but still. That girl is going to need so much therapy after this, it's not even funny. I was right about her dad being the one to tell her to not talk, though! She really is such a smart girl, too, memorizing that long telephone number and calling Wookyung when it was clear something was wrong. I really hope that after this, she can go back to her foster family, and everything is sunshine and rainbows for her from here on out, she more than deserves it. That hug she gave Jiheon was the cutest thing, too, you could see him visibly melt. :wub:

Jiheon channeling a large chunk of the audience and actually wishing Red Cry would show up to take Dog Farmer Dad out, though. Man, talk about a hard hitting scene. Just goes to show that he may actually be sympathizing with Red Cry's rage and desire to DO something about the situation rather than being tied up behind layers and layers of red tape, as awful and ill-advised as Red Cry's methods may be. I'm glad they seem to be making headway into hacking the website, too; we're that much closer to getting answers!

His brief scene with Eunho had me biting my fingernails, for a myriad of reasons. Don't push people around, though, Jiheon, you come across like the bully some people perceive the police to be when you do that. Not the impression you want to give, and Eunho's body language was metaphorically screaming at the top of its lungs the second Jiheon laid a finger on him. He's definitely uncomfortable with being touched, that much is for certain. We also do know that Eunho did see Wookyung and Bitna go into the building together, because the camera was very sure to linger on him in that shot. Now, as to why he told Jiheon he didn't, I've come up with three possible theories:

1) He saw them, but he doesn't remember that he did. Like he said, he sees hundreds of people all the time, and likely sees Wookyung counsel many children every day; he can't possibly be expected to remember every one of them. He said something similar to Wookyung when she asked him if she recognized the boy she ran over with a car. It took him quite a bit of thought to place him, and that was with the added help of the picture with the poem the boy drew. Eunho might actually have a memory retention problem, which might be one of the reasons why he draws children a lot; it helps him remember things that he wants to remember. Recall how he didn't immediately seem to recollect how he'd borrowed a friend's truck to go driving at dawn, as well.

2) He saw them, but it's not like he's going to go tell Jiheon that he did. He already knows Jiheon has it out for him and is already convinced he's a criminal, like hell he's going to give Jiheon more ammo to drag him off to the police station again. It's like a child lying to Mom and Dad to try to get out of punishment, even if they didn't do anything wrong, like Bitna having the burner phone. As it's likely Eunho was an abused child, he probably still has those habits.

3) He saw them, and he lied on purpose because he did indeed have something to do with Hajung's death, either because he ratted out Hajung to Red Cry, or because he is Red Cry himself.

Honestly, all these theories seem pretty plausible to me, though I will say, given later happenings in the episode... look, I'm gonna be completely frank and say that it doesn't look good for our boy Eunho here. All signs point to him being Red Cry, I can't deny it. He saw Hana bury the bird, and knew that she must have seen death before; lo and behold, it looks like there was another child who died and was buried on the Dog Farm that Red Cry just so happened to know about, judging from the teaser for the next episodes. And while we're on the subject of the Dog Farm, this is, bar none, the angriest we have ever seen Red Cry. By far. He's never tortured anyone before, but Dog Farmer Dad pissed him off so badly that he stooped to it (unless Red Cry killed him before carving the poem on his back, buuuut I'm not sure he'd be feeling that merciful, tbh). I think also that this immense rage that we see come through in how Dog Farmer Dad was killed also points to Eunho being the culprit. He knows Hana personally, and it should be very evident to anyone with functioning eyeballs that he cares for her deeply, especially given how upset he seemed to be when she was taken away. However, all that being said, I'm still suspicious of my suspicions, especially because this drama seems to love its red herrings. Still, I gotta say that unless the drama throws everyone for a loop with a later reveal, then Eunho is still the most likely suspect at the moment (whereas Wookyung and the detectives are both firmly off the table, given that the detectives were in the car and Wookyung just got knocked out by Red Cry himself).

And btw, to all those people who said that Eunho's actor seems too "green" or "inexperienced" to play a serial killer an a drama: N played the main character in a Korean musical stage production called "INTERVIEW" two years in a row, where he took on the role of a man with Dissociative Identity Disorder and his 5 other personalities - one of whom is, in fact, a murderer - to considerable critical acclaim. So it's not as if he doesn't have experience with this type of role or anything, if it turns out Eunho is indeed the culprit.

Spoiler

3a8da519762adb3791bc4fbfd0c98d6f0bc18df2

Spoiler

tumblr_pew50yPeBK1x59k1eo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_pew50yPeBK1x59k1eo3_1280.jpg

Speaking of N! A big thank you to the kind soul who posted his OST song, I've been listening to it a bunch today. :heart: I wish I had a translation of the lyrics so that I knew what exactly the song was about, but I guess that will come in time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, loveseek630 said:

Also I doubt Red Cry is the one who made the website and the black chat app. He just happened to know that these tools exist and uses it for his cause. But yes, manipulating everyone involved in the case, he has to be very clever. Got some good acting too.

Now that I backread, I saw someone point out that Eunho witnessed Hana burying the bird. That must have been how he found out the father buried someone else. He probably looked around the area before proceeding to kill the dad. NGL the way hana kept jumping on top of the buried bird crept me out. She probably also saw her father do it like a maniac.

Oh yes, yes, yes, yes. I just stared in absolute horror at that.

I dunno if Red Cry made that site, but to even know it exists and to use it successfully (the resident computer expert didn't even suspect a thing despite a full scan till the Panty PPL! WHAT. Panties save the day.) speaks to some incredible intelligence.

Maybe the death of Ha Na's parents wasn't planned by Red Cry himself but by his accomplice who thought, he had discovered an abused child and wanted to punish the mother himself. In that case, LEH is the perpetrator. I mean, the MO between the death of Ha Na's parents and the other murdered person is different. It wasn't well thought and planned in the first case. He let the child see his face and she could call for help. Besides, compared to the other crimes/punishments, Red Cry is never involved himself/herself directly. She/He used others to do the killing: either asked a perpetrator to kill another abusive parent or commit suicide. Notice that in the second case, the wife had to buy the charcoal. As conclusion, we might have two different killers:

- the real Red Cry (black chat)

- the accomplice of Red Cry who wants to do things himself too, if he witnesses that a child is abused. He knows the importance of poems. Hence he uses poetry which misled JH.

Just watched the new ep live and Im so shook by everything. It has got me searching for pics of how VIXX's N's hands look like when typing :joy:.

Also, the director's father who came by was wearing a Burberry shirt and a Gucci scarf. I was staring at them the whole time ahaha. 

7 minutes ago, dhplsa said:

Just watched the new ep live and Im so shook by everything. It has got me searching for pics of how VIXX's N's hands look like when typing :joy:.

Also, the director's father who came by was wearing a Burberry shirt and a Gucci scarf. I was staring at them the whole time ahaha. 

Can you explain what happened? I am really curious.

7 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Can you explain what happened? I am really curious.

This is just the gist of it:

SY definitely has had some abuse in her childhood.

CWK logged onto Razorhead and managed to get into contact with RC. She was at home while JH, SY and comp guy were at the police station (they also logged in after obtaining all relevant information from CWK). JH and CWK had come up with a fake story previously involving Siwan (the young boy with the rich parents) to lure our RC. From what I gathered, some parts were made up but the general overview was that he was being abused.

CSK reacted pretty badly when her mom came to visit her. She was tearing up and moaning/groaning. As a result, the staff was called and she was moved elsewhere. CWK then came to visit her but CSK grasped her fingers tightly and went into some kind of failure - her heart rate started dropping a lot. Again, staff were called. CWK started crying..

At the same time, JH, SY and a few other detectives/policemen were in a Christmas carnival/celebration, all disguised to catch RC who would be there to collect a package. An old woman came to drop off that package and everyone was keeping an eye on it but due to an unexpected crowd, RC managed to take it w/o anyone noticing initially. JH saw RC walking away a few seconds later and then gave chase. Everyone else followed but one of the guys was hit by a car, I think (went to get some water at this point so missed a few seconds) so JH was alone. 

RC walked into a tunnel with JH following behind. He must have noticed JH at this stage because he stopped and then started running away from JH. He managed to get up on a building using the lift. JH used the stairs and lost RC. He stood there for a moment and then suddenly, RC attacked him with a spanner. JH managed to look up into RC's face but it was all a blur as he was hit on the head. RC then walks away. 

I apologise for the boring way I wrote today's plot. Im not really a storyteller. I did miss some parts out too, mostly the first half of the show as it was basically shown in yesterday's teaser imo. 

Been away three days and this forums has become hot topics. 

Thanks for everyone for awesome theories. 

@bebebisous33 totally loved your new theories. about the step mother being wk real mother it actually could be true. It just that her behavior sometimes doesn't look someone who is the birth mother. 

Poor Hana. I just don't know what to say. His dad was an awful man and he deserved to die but in the other hand what that teaches to the children and to the society. Killing people is never right.  The system sometimes just sucks even in real life. 

About Eunseo I really hope that she's just having nightmares and isn't abused. I think that would be the worse outcome.

One thing that caught my eye. Why is Red Cry inviting Wk to join the forum or the organization or what ever it is? Any theories. 

36 minutes ago, joccu said:

Been away three days and this forums has become hot topics. 

Thanks for everyone for awesome theories. 

@bebebisous33 totally loved your new theories. about the step mother being wk real mother it actually could be true. It just that her behavior sometimes doesn't look someone who is the birth mother. 

Poor Hana. I just don't know what to say. His dad was an awful man and he deserved to die but in the other hand what that teaches to the children and to the society. Killing people is never right.  The system sometimes just sucks even in real life. 

About Eunseo I really hope that she's just having nightmares and isn't abused. I think that would be the worse outcome.

One thing that caught my eye. Why is Red Cry inviting Wk to join the forum or the organization or what ever it is? Any theories. 

You know, a mother is not per se a loving and caring mother. I am talking here out of experience. Some mothers will perceive their child as a burden or as a tool. Even in the animal world, some mother will kill or reject their new born baby... Being a loving and caring mother is not natural. You need a good role model. Ha Na's mother was herself an orphan and got abused by a pervert... how could she become a selfless mother? Like CWK's mother said, it is natural, when it comes to survival... the instinct will push the mother to become more selfish as she wants to survive. 

By killing the abusive parents, Red Cry doesn't solve the problem at all because we saw that JH didn't want to have any children, traumatized by his own childhood, too scared that he might become an abusive parent. The abused children might become themselves abusive or too scared to have any children.   

6 hours ago, loveseek630 said:

I don't remember if it was mentioned how long they've been living in the center, but the mom was killed just a little less than a month before the body was discovered because they were still able to recover the cctv footage which are normally deleted after a month.

My suspicion is that either Eunho is Red Cry but he was not the one who killed Hana's mom <the same way it was Park Yong Tae who killed PJH, but it was probably Red Cry who lured her out>, or that Eunho was just acting clueless to remove the suspicion on him.

But even though Hana's mom was likely also a victim of abuse, I don't think she was completely innocent either. She may have forwarded the abuse towards hana, because remember when Wookyung was coaxing her and putting the Mom sticker on her work but Hana kept putting it aside? She didn't want the mom to be in the same room as the baby.

Consider this: The baby was not Hana that the Mom sticker wasn't allowed near. The baby was the child that is buried on the dog farm. Hana's mother probably got pregnant again and either she killed the baby or the dog farmer did. If nothing else, the dog farmer buried the body.

Watched the ep raw.

I don't think KJH saw the culprit's face. It was most likely a mask. The way he kept beating KJH, it seemed like he had some sort of hatred or anger towards him. But why be angry towards KJH? he and CWk are all on children's side even though they are trying to stop red cry. 

Eun Ho seems to have some anger towards KJH because he kept being suspicious of him and questioned him again and again. (I should give it to KJH for being persistent with Eun Ho if I was confronted with such an innocent face and confident answers I would have said Sorry to the person and left from there.)

However, from what we have seen, Red Cry is a self-righteous person, the way he kept kicking KJH seemed little out of character if he is Eun Ho. I know, it is absurd to expect values/morality in a psychopath.

From the back view, it didn't really seem like he was Eun Ho. The person seemed little less tall and little sturdy than Eun Ho, Eun ho is really lean. But it is somebody young from the way he kicked KJH.

Anybody watched the ep?

Any theories?

24 minutes ago, akiera said:

Watched the ep raw.

I don't think KJH saw the culprit's face. It was most likely a mask. The way he kept beating KJH, it seemed like he had some sort of hatred or anger towards him. But why be angry towards KJH? he and CWk are all on children's side even though they are trying to stop red cry. 

Eun Ho seems to have some anger towards KJH because he kept being suspicious of him and questioned him again and again. (I should give it to KJH for being persistent with Eun Ho if I was confronted with such an innocent face and confident answers I would have said Sorry to the person and left from there.)

However, from what we have seen, Red Cry is a self-righteous person, the way he kept kicking KJH seemed little out of character if he is Eun Ho. I know, it is absurd to expect values/morality in a psychopath.

From the back view, it didn't really seem like he was Eun Ho. The person seemed little less tall and little sturdy than Eun Ho, Eun ho is really lean. But it is somebody young from the way he kicked KJH.

Anybody watched the ep?

Any theories?

LEH's legs are thinner and LEH is really tall. The man with the hoodie looked more muscular... However, the hand and the fingers seem to be similar. But maybe they might have used a double. 

LEH has reasons to despise and hate KJH because JH was harassing LEH. Funny how LEH responded to JH's questions. About the motive: LEH said that JH also had reason to go after Ha Na's father. 

10 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

About the motive: LEH said that JH also had reason to go after Ha Na's father.

I didn't understand? LEH was trying to deflect away the suspicions by saying that, I think. JH also like HaNa and by JH's logic he himself could also be the murderer.

I am trying to think about other youngsters in the drama. 

Soo young and other police officers were together and away from him.

I wonder about that child who lee eun ho saved but then it would be a new character yet to be introduced.

There was Bitna's tutor but he also seemed a little lean.

Kim MinSeok, Psychiatrist sunbae,  and everybody else in the drama seem little old for such a kick and all. The person seemed little sporty. About the body proportions, like @bebebisous33 mentioned, they may have used a body double so that the viewers won't find out so easily

4 minutes ago, akiera said:

I didn't understand? LEH was trying to reflect away the suspicions by saying that, I think. JH also like HaNa and by JH's logic he himself could also be the murderer.

That's what I was saying. Since JH likes Ha Na, he had reasons to hate her father. LEH turned the table... why should he be suspected with such a motive? JH is in the same situation.

Just caught up with episode 19 - 20.

OMG! What an episode!!!!!

First. Let me say...

I was really really excited when CWK talked about the dog butcher in her office.

I was really really happy when CWK spoke to LEH at the playground.

Because... it really really gave me hopes that maybe somehow or rather... He will finally be in Red Cry's radar.

I jumped from my seat when CWK was taken.

And after recovering from the sudden jump and saw the body that was revealed.. I literally went "YES!"

I can't say I'm ashamed that he is FINALLY judged by Red Cry and is now dead!

The way he reacted when he couldn't get Ha Na sooner, when he fake the eagerness to have Ha Na back, when he taunted JH over the phone...

I have nothing but disgust and the chills whenever he came onto the screen.

That smile on his face and the smile he took away from Ha Na's face... I wish I can take Ha Na away from him right then.

As for CWK, my heart still aches for her whenever she has to act "normal" in front of her psychiatrist friend and her step mother.

That is to prevent the richard simmons ex from taking away her daughter. 

I don't think her daughter is being abused. 

It's pretty normal for kids to be crying in sleep or have some dreams.

Overstimulation before bed or during the day could be the case too.

So relax all. :joy:

I'm more worried that Red Cry is contacting CWK now and I wonder what does he/she wants from her?

An accomplice to judge and kill more abusers?

Or they gonna lure her in and kill her?

And JH. Oh boy...

The look on his face when he consoled Bit Na. 

The look on his face when Ha Na leg hugged him.

The look on his face when the dog butcher taunted him over the phone.

The look on his face when he was hoping for Red Cry to get the dog butcher.

The look on his face when he threw a tantrum at his superior.

A M A Z I N G!

And the mysterious LEH... 

Is he an accomplice or really Red Cry himself?

>>>> OK..got too excited and thought i can watch episode 22 - 22 but it's not subbed yet. :joy:

So I'll be back when I watch it with subs.

I watched episodes 19-20 (usually I watched all four in the weekend) and now I want to see the next ones. I have to wait for tomorrow.:lol:

I believe that the step- mother is the mother of the girl in green as well. Of course, we could find that ii is not true. We should have a little patience. But one thing is sure. Heo Jin-Ok  panicked when Woo-Kyung said he wanted to talk to her grandmother and she was relieved when she heard that she is dead. Woo Kyung was lied, her memories are not true, there is a secret and she will find out eventually. 

My favorite scene was when Hana hugged Kang Ji-Hun. Adorable. :P I totally understand Ji Hyun`s frustration and when he said out loud that Red Cry should get down Hana`s father. I was thinking the same  but knowing in the same time that this is not the answer. He recovered quickly to his senses and ordered the computer guy to find clues to discover Red cry`s identity. 

We found out how Red Cry was luring his future accomplice/victims. They received an invitation, just like Woo kyung. I still don`t understand why he wants Woo Kyung to join them. I still don`t have a clue who he is. Definetly he is an inteligent person, he knows how to manipulate people. How he was capable to create the aditional site. It is not clear how he did it. I still can`t believe that Lee Eun-Ho is the mastermind but I still believe that he knows who he is (has an idea who might be, that they met before).

For the first time, I thought that Woo Kyung`s terapist, her colleague, might be Red Cry. OK, he doesn`t fit the type of the guy with the hoody but he does fit the mastermind type. Maybe Red Cry is the mastermind and he has an acomplice, a person who was abused when he was a child.  He says to Woo kyung that Hana might not be ready to talk but who knows what he found out at the therapy session. It doesn`t matter if I won`t guess who is Red Cry. I can wait to find out what is going on but I like how this show gave us the mystery.

What is great with this mystery thriller show, is how the writer constructed the case, the possible suspects. In other dramas, the writer gives a red herring so obvious who distracts the audience from a relevant issue just to fool us but in this drama everything is at the right place, it is subtle. We found all the pieces bit by bit. I feel like the writer created this labyrinth and, like a white lab mouse, I have to find the exit. :lol:

Tomorrow it will be the next episodes. I can`t wait.

just started w/ ep 11 (or u know 21-22 whatever lol) and the killer is actually a psycho lol. i like that he is becoming more and more of a villain bc normal people wouldnt do that even if (IF) they deserved to die. so weird and unsavory (to say the least about a murderer.)

please someone tell me WHY ON EARTH they dont post previews for next week in the last ep of the week it drives me absolutely bonkers lmao

as for the episode...really good. dont have much to say in way of theories. really appreciate the way they revealed SY's past but it was heartbreaking. 

my problem if LEH is the culprit would be that i think the actor is pretty flat.  he obviously doesnt have as much experience as the others; it really isnt distracting BUT i think that takes away from this particular atmosphere of RC. it also worries me because i feel like i haven't gotten enough clues or anything to extract if so. it makes sense on a surface level but truthfully his genius and the way they havent explained LEH's background thoroughly doesn't match up. i really just wouldn't appreciate it if he was but somehow...well whatever lol.

RC was definitely wearing a mask which makes sense why ha na said the good person bc it looksd like holes cut out with a smiley face? and i guess, were it leh, thats why she didnt recognize him. although, and i dont remember if they did this in the lineup, generally they make the dudes speak right? 

again, i just have zero clue what is going on with the stepmom and her sister. i havent been able to think of it as much bc i think her mom is very cold emotionally which se kyung had a problem with but super misguided and manipulative. 

all involved--minus computer guy?--clearly have some heavy heavy trauma so to me it's also weird RC is targeting the center and knows these people are after him/them. the website is actually genius. i dont wanna wait til next week i just want to learn more and more so then i can go back and piece it all together lol

i think for ha na's mom we have to remember that she most likely had some sort of mental delay as well. idk if theyll expand on this but why on earth did she get pregnant and have kids twice. like....what is going oNNNNN. all the moms are very downtrodden and had a really tough time regardless of the outcome. being single, being abused, having to carry ppl. 

and for min ha jung how someone's influence can be so strong fascinates me. anyways......now we wait.

1 hour ago, larus said:

For the first time, I thought that Woo Kyung`s terapist, her colleague, might be Red Cry. OK, he doesn`t fit the type of the guy with the hoody but he does fit the mastermind type. Maybe Red Cry is the mastermind and he has an acomplice, a person who was abused when he was a child.  He says to Woo kyung that Hana might not be ready to talk but who knows what he found out at the therapy session. It doesn`t matter if I won`t guess who is Red Cry. I can wait to find out what is going on but I like how this show gave us the mystery.

I have no idea what happened or how LEH knows the director and his father. his father treats him poorly. there was also that bit about the director not knowing how the internet works which could be a misdirection. clearly he's selfish so who knows what goes on. and why leh was hesitant to lie to him? honestly i have no idea what the hell leh gains by doing any of this lol so...more answers

Archived