[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

7 hours ago, disembody said:

Uhhhh i just started the episode but WHAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?

@bebebisous33 i'm literally 5 mins in but i read the start of your post and i need to get to that part myself but perhaps CWK is just that indebted to authority figures but she doesn't realize it..

powerful episode. i think it's deeper than just LEH being red cry and i hope so too because it wouldn't give him a chance to live in the world and be without trauma either. i can't wait until more secrets unravel tomorrow then we have about 3 more weeks....this show has bee extraordinarily written.

Your analysis is really good. She shows a certain confidence in authority and authority figures. Notice that SK reproached her to be more on the stepmother's side. Then she advised LEH to report to the police immediately. 

@0timelost 

Sorry to cut your post, but I think CWK falls victim to one thing. Unlike JH and the audience, she didn't witness every single interactions and confession from LEH and the director. 

Yes, she didn't see everything we witnessed. However, she witnessed an important event between Song Ho Min and Lee Eun Ho: the beating where Song expressed that he wanted LEH to die and he even mentioned Yoon in front of her (he didn't know that she was listening). Striking is that she could have gone to JH and tell him what had happened: the bad blood between Yoon and Song. She heard him say so. Yet she remained passive. Then she knows that LEH still takes his abuser's side who tries to explain why SHM is pitiful. To me, she was rather passive compared to Ha Na and Bit Na.

Maybe she wanted LEH to break free on his own as he is now an adult.

I am convinced that LEH is not Red Cry but a member of that forum because I doubt that Red Cry would allow to remain passive in such a situation. I also think that Red Cry knew all along what was happening to LEH but the latter didn't want him to take revenge on his name. But the moment he realizes the betrayal and abandonment (SHM telling him through CWK to take the blame), he gets aware that Red Cry was right and changes his behavior. I do think that Red Cry is behind the framing of SHM. The latter gets punished for what has done to LEH. However, this is not the end of it. I sense that LEH might have asked Red Cry to take care of head director Song. When he read the poem ("a child is eaten"), actually this could be seen as the message left behind after a crime.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel like banging my head on my desk after the episode i think it's Eunho....

but i can't trust my judgement since often than not i'm wrong :joy: 

Those 'comfort' though, i hope he's just talking about reading him a poem and not the one i'm thinking- sexual abuse :crazy:

as someone pointed, Eunho was already selecting books before that statement.

2 hours ago, 0timelost said:

As for LEH...I'm curious what he meant when he thanked CWK and claimed that because of her, he survived. Did he thank her because she told him what Director Song said (to admit to everything) so that LEH would make the decision to confess to Director Song's involvement? Because I think CWK intentionally told LEH everything Director Song said so LEH would break the belief he had on Director Song, that he's a good guy, but he's just weak. She wanted LEH to realize Director Song isn't the "good guy" he thinks, and that he's willing to let LEH take his fall, hence LEH's tears of disappointment. 

My vote is for this.  Eunho did not want to reveal the CCTV recording based on his loyalty to the Song family.  This was the bond that he did not want to break.  To him, what happened in the family stays in the family.  I believe he thanked CWK for revealing that Dir Song did not regard him the same.  Despite all the abuses he faced over the years, Eunho chalked it down to Dir Song's temperamental personality.  After all, the man runs a children center and provides counseling for them so he couldn't be all bad.  The pain and anger were quite evident when he felt betrayed by the person he tries to protect.  Eunho tried hard to not to fall into the extremist views of RC organization.  It was a crushing realization that others have been right about his misplaced loyalty.  I just hope that he has not completely crossed over the dark side as he thinks only RC is his family now.

@bebebisous33 The mask and shoes were most likely planted by RC leader, taking advantage of Dir Song as a scapegoat, misdirecting the investigation and most importantly, realign Eunho's view.  RC saw Eunho's disillusionment and pivoted it to his advantage. I am leaning toward Eun Ho being a member of Red Cry organization, the creator of the secret room as well as the person who initiates the private messages.  I don't think he is the leader nor the executioner or the murderer.   

2 hours ago, loveseek630 said:

And then Eunho being Red Cry would also give sense to him reading Leper while facing his very own abuser. "When the moon rises above the barley fields, a child gets eaten" referring to the act of abuse -  it was like he was finally acknowledging all those years of torment that he endured. And the line that he could finally do what he wanted to do meant that he can finally see things clearly and can pass his judgement to his abusers.

hahaha But still, because my heart aches for him, if he does turn out to be Red Cry, I might rip my hair off. Dr. Yoon still isn't off my radar, but if he was Red Cry, what role does he play on Eunho's case?

@loveseek630  are you me cuz you wrote a lot that are on my mind?:D

Today's episodes clearly belonged to Eun Ho, facing his own abuse and the reality that he tried hard to not accept.  For a long time, his self worth was reflected in the fact that he is an orphan, unwanted by his own parents and society.  He was conditioned since a child growing up to be indebted to the Song father/son, accepting the abuses for the chance to be a part of a family.  Yes, you are right, as Eunho reads the passage that he has read countless times, his eyes are no longer those of a victim.  He sees things not with fear of a child but with anger and slow realization that he is not longer small and helpless.  

I know, Dir Yoon is suspicious... don't forget the pathologist.

Stills for today's episode. No more poetry.

a7bbe066-899c-41fa-915f-ffdef4a88f6a.jpg

iMBC

Going through the cast's IG accts.  Do they look alike? :D

Too cute.:lol:

Spoiler

BTS

Spoiler

In Nylon together.

Spoiler

Red Moon, Blue Sun: Episodes 19-20

by odilettante

redmoon1900163a.jpg

Trying to catch a killer is difficult enough, but trying to catch that killer when there’s little evidence they exist, while also secretly wishing Red Cry would seek vengeance once more before being caught, puts our detectives in a moral quandary. When all other systems fail, is it so wrong to look to a deadly vigilante to fix what’s broken?

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/red-moon-blue-sun-episodes-19-20/

I took back what I said about EH being innocent and not RC.... I'm back to suspecting him as RC himself. Who would've had full access to Director's house/wardrobe to plant the shoes (the very top shelf) and the mask? It has got to be EH. Director Song is not a person who is smart enough to make calculated moves. He acts and reacts based on his mood and emotions. If indeed he is the person with the bloodied shoes, he wouldn't just put them in his closet without at least washing them. The easiest of course is just to throw away or burn the shoes. It's too obvious an evidence, I hope the police won't buy it so easily...

Something to point out.... EH picked up the laundry while it's still daylight, he has a grey cardigan on. The same one he wore when he was checking the content of the memory card. So I assume he did it right away. Then when he went to deliver the year-end gifts to Yoon the victim, it was already dark outside, and he was wearing a hoodie. The time line and clothing are not adding up... so one of the testimonies must not be true...??

Based on the stills, something happened in the old Director's office. Books and papers strewn everywhere. Did EH finally do something to him?

This episode broke my heart into million pieces.  I'm glad we finally unveiled a major part of EH's backstory. I grew up physically abused myself, and this episode made me cry at how all of this is was so understandable... his behaviour while being beaten, trying not to make any sound as you know very well it will only irritate the angry person, avoiding eye contact bc it will mean a defiance which leads to more violent outbursts, his adamancy to outright state that he IS being abused, because family can't hurt...I have to give props to the actor, I didn't doubt for a second that he was mistreated badly for a long time, and that the Director's message shattered his last hope in his decency during a scene with WK.

Also, have you noticed how he trembled a little when he heard the noise and was already scared/cautious when the director was coming and felt at ease when the director said abt him being lucky, thinking he was in a good mood? Devil in the details as they say.

That being said, the last 5 minutes really felt like the rug was pulled from under our feet. EH's call to WK sounded like someone would make when he finally finds peace of mind, I was expecting him to announce that he's leaving far away, but as we see that's not it. Also, I think the show framed the scene in an interesting way: the head director, the main monster in EH's life miserably trying to walk with the help of someone else, while he's there young and strong, standing tall. I think that was the moment EH realized that he's not a helpless, lost and scared child and head director is not a scary big bad figure anymore. And when he was reading the poem to the director, that was also menacing, if we keep in mind that SK's change in state always occured when something related to RC was happening. Is it a way to say the grand final act of RC will involve these two? 

I still haven't recovered from the nuclear bomb that was yesterday's episodes, but I want to get my thoughts out there before today's episodes come out and inevitably wreck my observations and meta all to hell, so *cracks fingers* let's do this, ya'll.

First things first. SEKYUNG IS AWAKE. IT ONLY TOOK 24 EPISODES. *blows a horn, throws confetti* I really hope we can start getting some concrete answers about the Girl in the Green Dress now. It seems like Sekyung can't speak in full sentences yet, judging by the preview, but she can at least start pointing Wookyung in the right direction. I do wonder the significance of GDG appearing beside Stepmom, though. Is she also being abused by someone? Is she abusing herself? Is she perhaps associated with Red Cry? Yet more questions, dammit, start giving us answers! *shakes fist at the sky*

Now that that's out of the way, onto the real meat of this set of episodes. Episode 24 marks the first time this series has made me cry. The tears started to well up when Eunho began to cry when Wookyung delivered Director Song's message, and the waterworks started in earnest when Wookyung was telling Jiheon why Eunho would even consider hiding the evidence from the police, and the camera panned to show Eunho alone in the interrogation room, looking so small and lost. :bawling: I was kind of surprised that Wookyung would just do as the Director requested and ask that Eunho confess to a crime he didn't commit, especially given that she witnessed how dysfunctional their relationship is firsthand, but I suppose she wanted to show him just how unfair and unbalanced their dynamic is, to get him to take the first steps out of that situation. I do like how she immediately jumped into action when she witnessed the beating, and how she immediately knelt down and began consoling Eunho like he was a small child, petting his hair and cupping his cheek (probably the first real sign of affection he's had in years, lbrh).

I do hope that Wookyung continues looking out for Eunho in the upcoming episodes, not leaving him alone and letting him know that he has someone he can confide in if he needs it. It's clear that he respects her immensely, and he needs someone on his side now more than ever, especially since it seems like Head Director Song (the Wheelchair Grandpa moniker has been officially shelved, a scumbag like this does not deserve fun nicknames) isn't letting him go anytime soon. I swear, the bottom dropped out of my stomach when I heard the "I would like you to comfort me for the first time in a long while" line, because bruh, I know my World War II history. I know what the word "comfort" can be a euphemism for, especially with the cultural context it has in Korea. Then when nothing happened immediately and Eunho just started to read some poetry, I thought that perhaps I was being paranoid, but upon reflection, no. Eunho would not have such an awful association with that desk if Head Director Song just wanted him to read him poetry occasionally. I am almost 100% certain that man sexually abused him in the past, repeatedly, and is still doing it even now. My heart aches for that poor, poor boy every single time I think about the horrors he must have endured for years, and I can only hope and pray that he's rescued from the hell that is his life before the show ends (preferably alive and in one piece and getting the therapy he so desperately needs).

Although, while we're on the subject of poetry, while it may seem that it's obvious that Eunho must despise poetry given that he reads it to his abuser... honestly, I'm not quite sure this is the case? I mean, it may very well be, don't get me wrong, but the thing that has me questioning this is the fact that he had a book of poetry in his backpack when visiting Mr. Yoon, which he said point blank was his when questioned about it by Jiheon. It was still in its protective wrapping, too, indicating that he must have bought it recently with his own money, presumably to read himself on his own time. Why would he go out of his way to actively read poetry when he hates it? Sure, it could be to stock up on choice phrases for future Red Cry murders... but what if he actively finds solace in poetry? He was already picking out books to read from before the "comfort" line was said; perhaps reading poetry was a way for him to delay the inevitable, a way for him to stall until someone could interrupt was was about to happen, or sometimes even to postpone it so long that the Head Director fell asleep or was no longer "in the mood"? If that's the case, then it would make sense why Eunho seems to like poetry despite the bad connotations it may also have for him. After all, he said he only had dreams about a desk; nothing was said about poetry. Of course, I could be wrong and he does actually hate it, but I think this could be an interesting alternative to that interpretation.

As to why the Red Cry gear was found in Director Song's closet, I have three working theories for this:

1) Eunho is Red Cry, and is storing his gear in another location away from his own room in order to deflect attention to another target.

2) Director Song is actually Red Cry (or at lest a member), and uses that closet to store his items.

3) Red Cry is trying to frame Director Song to avenge Eunho.

Personally, I think that option 1 is the least likely of the three theories that are listed. I see so many things in it that just don't add up. For one thing, why would Eunho repeatedly risk going into the Director's office - a man he obviously fears immensely - to store things that could get him in big trouble if he was ever caught? Not just that, why would he run the risk of framing Director Song for murder when he knows that would incur the Head Director's wrath, something that the he obviously wants to avoid above all else? I mean, look how angry the Head Director was when his son was guilty of murder; did he care that his son murdered a man? No, he only cared that he was caught and Eunho "allowed" it. So why in the world would Eunho deliberately and repeatedly risk enraging the one man that terrifies him more than anything else in the entire world by storing his serial killer garb in Director Song's closet to frame him?

And on that note, unless Eunho is the most convincing and talented actor to ever walk the face of this earth (or he has DID or some other personality disorder), I think this set of episodes has pretty clearly shown that he is flat-out incapable of murdering someone in cold blood, let alone torturing them. He has obvious anxiety issues and a tendency to cave under extreme pressure, such as when he panicked and cut and run when he came across Mr. Yoon's murder scene instead of thinking clearly and rationally as Red Cry is shown to do in his murders, or when he froze up completely when confronted with both Sr. and Jr. Director Song's ire. Not to mention how he constantly keeps making excuses for the Songs, saying they're not bad people, they just are temperamental, have mood swings, "isn't this how all families work?" etc. You legitimately expect me to believe a mastermind behind an underground vigilante ring that hunts down and murders child abusers wouldn't be able to recognize when he's being abused himself and take the appropriate steps to rectify the situation? For heaven's sake, at least Wookyung has the excuse of being an amnesiac when it comes to her not suspecting she was abused as a child, and she's certainly not being abused as an adult. Eunho has no such justification. And as @thistlesaid, "A person like LEH would be very unlikely to want to cause harm because he has known deep pain at the hands of others." I wholeheartedly agree with that sentiment.

As for option#2, I actually think this one could be probable? We've clearly been shown that Director Song certainly is capable of being violent, vicious, and sadistic when suitably roused. If he didn't get caught up in the throes of passion and suitably planned out his crimes, he would be a formidable opponent indeed. As an abused child himself, he might have a soft spot for those who've gone through what he himself did, and so volunteered to be part of Red Cry to channel those violent impulses into something more "productive." He might have been the one assigned to kill Hana's mother, and then her father (perhaps the brutality with which Hana's father was killed was due to Director Song meeting him in person and realizing what a piece of work he was, and why he agreed to let her go home with her father in addition to taking the bribe. He gets money AND gets to take out that scumbag at the same time, it's a win/win all around). Director Song, incidentally, would also know that the orphanage Hana was dropped off at is a safe place, same as Eunho would. We've also been shown that he's more computer savvy than he first let on with all the gambling and investment sites he frequented, it's not outside the realm of possibility that he also accessed the Razorhead website on his own. I admit that this theory seems to be a bit of a stretch, seeing as Director Song doesn't seem to be the sharpest crayon in the box, but I think it does have merit, especially if he just works for Red Cry and isn't the mastermind.

Option #3 I think is the most probable. Eunho mentioned that "someone" told him the same things that Wookyung did, about him deluding himself, that nothing would ever change if he kept doing the same things, that he's brainwashed, etc. Who do we know that seems to think along the exact same lines as Wookyung? None other than Red Cry themselves, of course. I think that it's extremely likely that Eunho has met Red Cry or a member thereof online, either through the Razorhead website, or on a random forum like Sora's mother did (I'm leaning toward the latter theory myself), and perhaps let some things about his personal life slip to his new friend, such as the somber little girl around the children's center he suspected was being neglected by a parent, or that he got beat up again by his adoptive older brother, and it just kinda snowballed from there. Red Cry would, of course, try to make him remove himself from that abusive environment himself first, just like they urged Sora's mom to kill her own husband, and when she refused, they took matters into their own hands. I think they may be doing the same thing here, "avenging" Eunho whether he wants it or not, while all the while urging him to "take care of" his own abusers himself.

It did also occur to me that one of the reasons Eunho might also stay in his awful situation aside from just not knowing how to leave - a very common problem for abuse victims, unfortunately - is to protect the children at the center from experiencing the same horrors he did. He provides a convenient target for Director Song's ire, drawing his wrath away from the children or other employees at the center, and helps manage the finances so the center can stay open and continue to provide a safe haven for the children. He also keeps Head Director Song's attention on him, firmly away from any other prospective "charity cases" the Head director might feel tempted to pursue. If this is indeed the case, then no wonder poor Eunho feels so wretched and filthy inside all the time, and no wonder the only things that even remotely helps wash away those feelings are the smiles of the children his suffering helps to protect. :tears:

@Desdemona Diamandis, you were wondering why Eunho was repeating the Leper poem that had already been used near the start of the series if Eunho isn't Red Cry. Well, Red Cry does not reuse poems. We have never, not once, seen Red Cry use the same poem twice in all the murders that can be linked to him/them. The reason why it was on Sukwoo's picture happened to be coincidence, but it reinforced the fact that the writer of the drama is trying to get across by repeating that poem (aka that abused children are "eaten" or sacrificed by uncaring adults as a means to their own ends, be they sadism, greed, or sexual gratification). By using it a third time, I believe that the writer is bringing everything full circle, showing the full range of people that are affected by abuse: the child that was murdered by his father and burned by his mother to hide the crime. The boy that was abandoned by both his father and mother and died in a freak accident trying to get back to the only family that he had left. The young man who has been so badly used and abused his entire life that he literally cannot bear to leave the man who has tortured him for years and causes him to live in perpetual fear even when others urge him to do so. The first two have already been "eaten" by the proverbial lepers in their lives. It is sadly too late for them. So, the show seems to be asking, will this happen a third time? Will this third child, Eunho, also be eaten? Or is there still time for him to be saved? At least, that's how I interpreted the scene.

And ultimately, I think this is the final confrontation of the show is working up to, this fateful clash of ideologies, wherein Eunho is the ultimate prize, so to speak. Will Wookyung and the detectives convince him that there is another way out of this dark, dreary existence that he endures day to day, a way to heal and recover without perpetuating the cycle of violence? Or will Red Cry take and twist this scared, suffering, broken young man into yet another tool of their own perverted version of "justice"? Only time will tell.

Now, of course, Eunho could still turn out to be the mastermind behind Red Cry. I fully admit this is still a possibility. I definitely don't trust the showwriters to not yank the rug out from under us and show us that Jiheon's initial suspicions were right all along. But, given that part of Jiheon's character arc in this series seems to be to learn to start reexamining his own biases and snap judgements, to take a more balanced, less black-and-white view of the world and become less "naive" as Wookyung put it, I suspect that things won't be so cut and dry, black and white as he (and the viewers) first believed. IDK, call it a hunch.  

P.S.

I've wondered for awhile now whether the OST song "The Edge" is supposed to be from Eunho's POV, given that it's sung by his actor and all. Let me tell you, putting this song on in the car on the drive to work yesterday after watching these last two episodes was a mistake, because I started bawling like a little baby about 30 seconds in and didn't stop for a solid 10 minutes (I think I might have freaked out the other folks in the car a little bit, whoops). Listen to the song while reading the lyrics yourself with these episodes in mind, you just might have a similar reaction.

"... It could be anyone who knew of the abuse. But I'm suddenly doubting if it was Red Cry, because if Red Cry knew of it, wouldn't he have punished the director sooner? ..."

I also think Red Cry would have punished the head director sooner...but he couldn't punish him...because he is Eun Ho. And it seems he has a kind of Stockholm syndrome or similar.

And it is still interesting that Eun Ho has the same sneakers as Red Cry... even if those sneakers are common...

Also that scene where Red Cry was drawing lines with crayons on the dog butcher's back... I know that he did it for Ha Na but as we saw him drawing he seemed so childish...

And that he uses the good person's face mask is childish too... just like Eun Ho.

Poor Eun Ho. I feel sorry for him really.

24 minutes ago, cyan5tarlight said:

I've wondered for awhile now whether the OST song "The Edge" is supposed to be from Eunho's POV, given that it's sung by his actor and all. Let me tell you, putting this song on in the car on the drive to work yesterday after watching these last two episodes was a mistake, because I started bawling like a little baby about 30 seconds in and didn't stop for a solid 10 minutes (I think I might have freaked out the other folks in the car a little bit, whoops). Listen to the song while reading the lyrics yourself with these episodes in mind, you just might have a similar reaction.

Ahahaha I made the same mistake too. I was only going to check Haebin's new OST but was like, well, since the ep was about Eunho, I.should listen to Hakyeon's song again... And it just... Made me cry aksgskahakahakam

Striking is that JH called CWK from the hospital and told her what had happened. You could sense that CWK has become an important person in his life because he talks about himself and his work. She definitely showed interest and concern. So JH is showing a different side of himself. I doubt, his ex-girlfriend was interested in his work.

Moreover, I had the feeling that she was cheating on him because she had a relationship with CWK's husband after SK's accident (he mentioned, CWK was about to break down again). We heard that JH broke up with her 2 months ago (in the first episode) and she was already with another man. Yet when CWK had the accident, the ex-girlfriend gave her "boss" some comfort.

It would be interesting to see how the ex-husband realized his big mistake.  

1 hour ago, cyan5tarlight said:

Now, of course, Eunho could still turn out to be the mastermind behind Red Cry. I fully admit this is still a possibility. I definitely don't trust the showwriters to not yank the rug out from under us and show us that Jiheon's initial suspicions were right all along. But, given that part of Jiheon's character arc in this series seems to be to learn to start reexamining his own biases and snap judgements, to take a more balanced, less black-and-white view of the world and become less "naive" as Wookyung put it, I suspect that things won't be so cut and dry, black and white as he (and the viewers) first believed. IDK, call it a hunch.  

Okay, going back and reading this, now I think it would definitely make me sad if Eunho really is Red Cry and Jiheon would go back to prove his initial bias against him. While it is true that Jiheon started suspecting him bec of the circumstances and not bec if his background, Jiheon had been learning to question his first impressions and prejudice against the people around him and it would indeed be pointless if he had been right all along. Although on the other hand, given that Jiheon himself had also changed, as we see him wishing death on Hana's dad as well as saying it's good that he died, and now also learning about Eumho's backstory, it could be that even as he catch Red Cry, whether it's Eunho or not, he would not see things as black and white as he first did. He would always do the right thing and would always believe that murder is murder, but maybe he would now understand the reasons behind a person's actions and would not only blame the culprit but the people and the society who made the criminal the way he is.

I am still leaning towards Eunho being Red Cry but really, anything could happen. Besides, if Eunho had no proper education, wpuld he have been able to hack/facilitate the secret site?

I am also hoping we would get to see Kim Min Gi in the show.

Can't wait for the next ep!

From this episode...it seems like eunho is red cry....

he used the director’s foolish moment n planned his revenge...

as said before the RC hates poetry but uses it...

it is symbolic of his abuse....

reading to “comfort” the director at his desk was probably a regular and terrifying affair when he was a child....

obviously he was an abusive foster parent....whether they’ll delve into the murky depths of sexual abuse or keep it at mental physical abuse...

but we’ll see what transpires tonight.....

but the guy playing eunho is putting in a good performance...very chilling in his last conversation with cwk

What an episode huh?

First, let's start with the mask.

How on earth is that mask a good person's face????

It is creepy... very creepy!!

Secondly, my heart breaks for LEH and I have to take my eyes off the screen while he was being beaten up by Director Song. 

Kudos to the actor. That vulnerability. That pain. That tears. That resigned look.

However I still believe he is Red Cry or perhaps associated with Red Cry to orchestral the attack and murder of Mr Yoon.

BUT, I'm also a little puzzled.

Mr Yoon's case was discussed in the website.

CWK told JH that the deceased Mr Yoon did not abuse the kid when he dropped the adoption.

So was Mr Yoon a pawn to frame Director Song or it's not related to Red Cry afterall?

Thirdly, the bruise on CWK stepmom's hand.

Who is abusing her now?

Isn't she staying alone?

Green dress girl appeared beside her.

Does it make sense at all?

Fourthly, why did CWK ask LEH to comfort the head director???

Just because he's an adult so it is forgivable to his abuser and a closure?

And lastly...  Director Song is Red Cry?

Why wouldn't he wash that bloodied shoes right?

Impossible......

It has to be LEH...right?

Gahhhhhh... my head.

tenor.gif?itemid=5011178

As usual, every theories are thrown out of the window with every new episodes. :joy:

YO WHAT THE richard simmons, EH IS RED CRY!!!! Everything about RC was revealed today. He took CWK hostage and on the drive to their final destination, he explained everything to her. There was a confrontation between the police and EH while CWK was still with him. The ending did not show whether he died or not.. 

I wished i could understand what they were saying...

Spoiler

I don't know what Eunho said but

When the head director touch kid Eunho's shoulder then the kid dropped the poetry book... I was :crazy: wasn't that an indication that the head director molested him.

45 minutes ago, dhplsa said:

YO WHAT THE richard simmons, EH IS RED CRY!!!! Everything about RC was revealed today. He took CWK hostage and on the drive to their final destination, he explained everything to her. There was a confrontation between the police and EH while CWK was still with him. The ending did not show whether he died or not.. 

OMG!

Goosebumps moment although we have been speculating correctly.

Now I really want to watch it with subs!

Archived