[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

2 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Haven't watched the ep but from the posts...I gather that hana's dad is dealt with?

Maybe we are all RC:ph34r:

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Yes, and yes we probably are in a sense... even JH is the same.... :sweatingbullets:

i would be more happy if the kid didn't saw the killer... that's traumatizing, they guy is all bloodied. i really want to  strangle the Hana's father when he pops up on screen, it was so frustrating that they can't do anything to separate her from that trash. Might sound evil but  i was so happy that he was tortured to death/tortured before his death. there's nothing redeemable about that guy. *sorry not sorry* :phew:

Spoiler

49172777_2926131277413080_169061874254479360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_pt=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fceb1-1.fna&oh=e1e1d0e994d29f38f7b39d874d69b775&oe=5C960C51

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, I have another theory to explain why CWK is seeing the girl with the green dress.

Remember that my former theory was that CWK was abused by her own mother because the latter wanted SK to accept her. The father discovered it and manipulated her mind by fabricating false memories in order to cover up the crime. Yet, SK never got over her jealousy. She held deep grudges against her step-mother and step-sister and kept her distance from people. Since CWK forgot about it, she became a loving person again... she met her husband through the psychiatrist and got married. However, we could see that SK was rather a lonely and distant person... so maybe out of jealousy, she seduced CWK's husband. CWK discovered the affair and confronted her sister about it. In that moment, SK revealed her the truth... CWK got so shocked that she became paralyzed. Her husband heard from SK that they had been discovered and saw his wife in a terrible state. Then SK got an accident and the husband could use this in order to explain the trauma. He hid the truth from the mother and asked his friend the psychiatrist to hypnotize his wife so that she would forget his infidelity with her sister. Moreover, the sister was now herself in a coma hence his wrongdoing could remain uncovered. The friend used the music box with the ballerina to hypnotize CWK and tried to bury the incident with her childhood. The doctor knew nothing about the terrible secret and connected it to a memory of her childhood (the little girl twirling with the green dress). Notice that CWK had no memories of her time being bedridden, she was told by her mother and her husband. Both were blaming her.

So when CWK was about to hurt that boy, the accident triggered a memory in her: the accident of her sister and her childhood because right after being revealed the terrible secret, SK got hurt in an accident. Since the psychiatrist buried the incident of infidelity with her childhood, the trigger made her younger self resurface. While she was bedridden, the husband could seek comfort in the arms of the secretary telling her that his wife was suffering from a trauma... and he did it again, when CWK had the accident with the boy. Yet, when he heard that she was seeing this little girl, he got afraid that his wife might remember the events before the accident of her sister. Notice that the psychiatrist and friend of her husband is asking her about the "hallucinations". I am sure that both are involved in this.

Nonetheless, the writer and the director are trying to give us the feeling that the little girl with the green dress is a premonition... a child is about to be abused and hurt. I doubt it. Ha Na wasn't in danger, when she heard the noise, the vigilante was taking care of her father. When Ha Na called CWK, Red Cry was already there and the father had been tied... so the child was not in danger. Later he pressed himself the button to call the police to make sure that Ha Na and CWK would be discovered in time.In reality, the last hallucination appeared, once CWK had declared that she would give up and not look any further. Her conscience was telling her not to, deep down she feels the need to unveil all the secrets. She is used by CWK as a replacement for what she needs. She needed a huge hug in order not to become a murderer twice. Deep down, her conscience told her not react on her emotions. CWK's true self wants to discover the truth.

Ha Na revealed the secret of her father, when she buried the dead sparrow and only two persons witnessed this scene: LEH and CWK. Since LEH has been physically abused himself, I am quite sure, he understood what this scene meant. They buried someone unofficially. Only after meeting the father who picked up Ha Na, he realized that the true culprit of child abuse had not been the mother but the father. But LEH is not alone... there is someone else. Maybe the boy Kang Min Gi is the one who helped to create the Black Chat... SK could be possible but my problem is: how could she deceive so many people? If she is the mastermind and LEH the puppet, then she did it out of guilt. She realized that CWK had been the true victim (the accident made her realize that) hence she wanted to repay her debt by doing what CWK wished.    

@liddi @gaby81 @joccu @selenette @ktcjdrama @partyon @larus

Hello~
I've been eagerly watching this drama but only thought of looking up soompi forums now because my friends whom I discuss every episode theory with haven't watched the latest episode yet and I NEED TO TALK ABOUT JIHEON'S OUTBURST

From the time our detectives managed to convince the chief that it is a serial murder case, I've been getting goosebumps whenever they discuss the moral issues of this show. The Chief refused to call it a serial murder and made the case confidential because he knew very well that the public will side more with the vigilant and the more they hunt the culprit down, the more they will be criticized. We can see Jiheon who started out very just and fair, naive and idealistic about PJH whom he believed that despite burning her child still did not deserve to be killed, in contrast to his outburst after Hana's dad's call. He was eagerly trying to find Red Cry but the moment he found the dog dad would be getting custody of Hana, his first thought was that Red Cry better take him off. Which not coincidentally - is also what a lot of viewers were rooting for. I honestly wanted to reply to a lot of previous comments on this thread earlier but I was busy trying to read everything to the last page.

honestly, it just amazes me that no matter how much we know Red Cry is a murderer and we are all rooting for Jiheon to catch him, we also in a way root for Red Cry to take out these abusive parents. It's scary because we know the system is flawed, and so is Red Cry's methods and yet we want both of them to work.

Jiheon's character is being developed so wonderfully, from his idealistic views, his fear/dislike of having a child, to his now stance on Hana's dad and how he is getting better on dealing with children.

That said, I believe all four characters experienced abuse as a child, more notably Jiheon, Eunho and Wookyung. Sooyoung is still a mystery, but given her violent tendencies as well as her ability to read people's pain through their actions, she most likely experienced abuse too. I'm looking forward to more of her story.

From the very first episode, I've always believed Eunho is the man behind it all. He is not always doing the act, but he is definitely pulling some strings on people. At one point, I considered Red Cry as an organization too, but right now, I'm fully convinced it's just Eunho who just has his way of manipulating people for his /cause/ - mind you, a good cause but still immoral acts, as Wookyung pointed out. I still can't wrap my head around how he does it but seeing how Bit Na's mom carried out her own punishment, Red Cry is definitely using people's self-righteousness for his acts.

I am also still confused as to why Hana did not identify him as the nice man and only pointed him as sand man, but even then, I did not cross him out my list of suspects, if only for the reason that the writer of this drama is the same person who wrote Achiara and has a way of making people root for the could be villains who can actually turn out to be villains.

Besides, we have to remember that Siwan asked Eunho about the girl who used to live in the center and used to color with him. Hana lived in the center and picked up crayons from trash, so if Siwan was not talking about her, I don't see the sense of that scene.

Another point I'd like to bring attention to is how the orphanage (where hana was found) had a different name than the orphanage that the center's CEO's father used to own. When he said that he helped Eunho work at the center because he grew up in the orphanage his father owned. But it was called differently than the orphanage where Eunho grew up in and where hana was found. They said the orphanage was bought by someone else, thus could explain the change in the name. However, if some other theories are correct that Eunho worked in the child center in order to get info and hunt down abusive parents, I feel like this would come up later as a story that he just made to get close to the director and have a job at the center where no one would ever pay attention to him. The maintenance guy has the access to every facility without drawing anyone's suspicion.

I have lots of other theories but I wouldn't even touch the the little green girl because at this point, all theories about her could be feasible.

7 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

can someone explain about the buried bird? was there another kid apart from hana who was abused by the dog butcher? 

*SPOILER*

Based on the next episode's teaser, yes.

Wookyung asked how Hana knew what to do with dead things, and Hana answered she just knew. Apparently she witnessed the dog dad (possibly) killing and burying another child, which they will find on tonight's episode.

7 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

can someone explain about the buried bird? was there another kid apart from hana who was abused by the dog butcher? 

based on the teaser for next episode...yes.

saw this on twitter, Lee Eunho's hands:ph34r: Cr.sunskyxDvYhgpLV4AAeULv.jpg

Just now, bella1025 said:

Yes, there was another child who got killed by the butcher. I believe that's the reason why the mother got divorced and disappeared with Ha Na.

@JM Obispo welcome to this forum and this thread!! smileys

About JH's outburst: I think, JH didn't want to have any children because he was afraid that he might become like his mother. She was abusive hence he thought, he could become like her. His outburst reveal a lot about him: he lost control, when he wanted to beat up Ha Na's father and after the latter hurt him with his teasing. But Ha Na's hug made him realize that he was a nice person and he would never hurt a child. He is different from his mother... 

5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:
5 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

But Ha Na's hug made him realize that he was a nice person and he would never hurt a child. He is different from his mother... 

You could see moments of realization in Jiheon's face whenever Hana hugs him, the first time he was about to beat up the father, and last night's ep when she just randomly hugged him. My heart aches for all the characters in this drama. jasdhkahsjalhkadj

On 12/25/2018 at 8:21 PM, liddi said:

Okay... I'm confused. What doctor in what previous episode? 

As for not giving further explanations to CWK regarding the threat to  MHJ's life, I think apart from heightened suspense, it has to do with just giving just enough details to CWK so that she ensures that MHJ stays put (and thus safe, so they think) without being able to elaborate since they are already racing against time. The explanation was already given to MHJ, which KJH thought to be sufficient, without realising that MHJ herself was complicit in her own judgment.

I could understand that but since they were racing time and there was a killer at loose why didn't they alerted the local police or something? But since MHJ was doing it herself and there was no actual presence of killer at the precinct that would not have been really useful but I wondered why KJH didn't do it. 

I was sure that HaNa's dad was a gone case the moment CWK expressed her wish to see him get killed.

Lee EunHo seems to be an accomplice at this moment because he seemed guilty when KJH asked him about Bitna. He clearly lied and I think he was guilty because his actions led to Bitna's mother getting killed in front of the child. 

Maybe, he gave the info to RedCry but he is not feeling happy about how things turned out. If it is revealed at the end that he is THE RED CRY, I will cry foul. I know he is billed as a lead and he has got motive too but the show took extra effort to keep him out of suspicion. At this point, I can only imagine Red Cry thing being a group effort with Eun Ho having an active role. 

BTW, Eunseo's nightmares gave me little bad vibes. Maybe, all is not going well with her Ex-husband and his family's way of treating her. Though it is a drama about Child abuse, the chances of every child being a victim are little less right? I hope so.

Her psychiatrist sunbae being a friend with Minseok and that ballerina music box seems to be some pretty important hints but I don't know where to place them. It is also possible that the former was just to give some background info about how long is their friendship and all. The psychiatrist sunbae seems to be a levelheaded person to me or else he is really cautious. Even when CWK was being so passionate about HaNa and locking up her dad he corrected her.

I agree with a post before that CWK's stepmother is her actual mother, most probably.

15 minutes ago, akiera said:

I was sure that HaNa's dad was a gone case the moment CWK expressed her wish to see him get killed.

Lee EunHo seems to be an accomplice at this moment because he seemed guilty when KJH asked him about Bitna. He clearly lied but I think he was guilty because his actions led to Bitna's mother getting killed in front of the child. 

BTW, Eunseo having nightmares gave me little bad vibes. Maybe, all is not going well with her Ex-husband and his family's way of treating her. Though it is a drama about Child abuse, the chances of every child being a victim are little less right?

I think Eunho is just guilty in general. Jiheon has been suspecting him for a while now and I suspect he lied more than once.

but omg, good that you pointed out Eun Seo's nightmare. The mistress/Jiheon's ex seems nice to her, but if we look at Wookyung and stepmom's relationship, it seems Wookyung likes her stepmom a lot despite the possibility of mental abuse or at least manipulation on the part of the stepmom. It could be a parallel.

@akiera @JM Obispo That's what I have been thinking. The new girlfriend of ES's father might start abusing her mentally... let us not forget that she lost her own child (abortion or miscarriage) hence she must resent ES as she perceives her as a hindrance to start a new family with MS. I doubt that MS would have a child with her right now. He has already one daughter.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

What is this show??! Why so nerve wreaking? My god, seriously. Where are the local cops anyway? 

And I have this funny inkling that JiHeon's gonna step up and least become a father figure of sorts to HaNa. She really breaks through his barriers and he, unusually,  is really protective of this child.

Props must be given to the actress of the girl in green dress. What is that last expression... I can't figure it out, but it feels like she's disappointed in WooKyung and expected better. Like she's saying... "is that all you are? Even if you pretend not to see me, I'm still here."

Red Cry has to be pretty smart - he can be omnipresent without being obvious, present a website as a front, use a read-and-erase chat, manipulate HaJung against herself, and carry out all those murders. Like... are you god or something?

We are nearing the end and the story is getting more and intense and compelling. We can now limit out guesses abt RC or ppl connected to him to WK, police trio (well 4 if you add their boss), Eunho, WK's co-worker/doctor, and child center head. I think now Eunho is the most suspicious one. I was surprised by his aggressiveness when confronting JH, as we always see him with a pleasant smile or in a neutral state at worst. Was it because he was feeling guilty about Bit-na's mom's death, or rather than that: her witnessing it? Forget about him being too green etc as I really want to see him in full villain mode.

When discussing that something really terrible must've happened to Hana, and when later 'the dad' came to her room it scared the s**t out of me, I thought he was a predator, thank god, it wasn't the case. 

p.s. since I'm really new to this forum, can someone explain me what 'richard simmons' means here? I saw lots of people using that in their posts.

15 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

WHAT. THE. HELL.

What is this show??! Why so nerve wreaking? My god, seriously. Where are the local cops anyway? 

And I have this funny inkling that JiHeon's gonna step up and least become a father figure of sorts to HaNa. She really breaks through his barriers and he, unusually,  is really protective of this child.

Props must be given to the actress of the girl in green dress. What is that last expression... I can't figure it out, but it feels like she's disappointed in WooKyung and expected better. Like she's saying... "is that all you are? Even if you pretend not to see me, I'm still here."

Red Cry has to be pretty smart - he can be omnipresent without being obvious, present a website as a front, use a read-and-erase chat, manipulate HaJung against herself, and carry out all those murders. Like... are you god or something?

They were not involving the local cops on purpose because they are still treating the case confidential and they did not really have evidence against the father yet.

Also I doubt Red Cry is the one who made the website and the black chat app. He just happened to know that these tools exist and uses it for his cause. But yes, manipulating everyone involved in the case, he has to be very clever. Got some good acting too.

Now that I backread, I saw someone point out that Eunho witnessed Hana burying the bird. That must have been how he found out the father buried someone else. He probably looked around the area before proceeding to kill the dad. NGL the way hana kept jumping on top of the buried bird crept me out. She probably also saw her father do it like a maniac.

15 minutes ago, howling said:

p.s. since I'm really new to this forum, can someone explain me what 'richard simmons' means here? I saw lots of people using that in their posts.

"richard simmons'  LOL it's a actually a filter for curse/crude words, when you type such words it turns into "richard simmons' e.g. F**K if you publish this world it will automatically turned into RS

@howling welcome to the thread. richard simmons is what the soompi puts in place of curses or bad words. so if you by any chance post a curse word.. it'll be automatically replaced :P

so now that the dog butcher seemed to be the abusive parent.. if that dead kid winds up hana's sibling.. do you think RC feels guilty for judging and punishing hana's mom..  that he was angered too much because he felt tricked into killing the mom and that added to his reasons for torturing the dog butcher? 

im going to try and read the recap for the episode when hana's mom died because i have this niggling thought that she might have been coerced by the dog butcher into living with him. because didnt she seem younger than him? and could the dead kid be hana's sibling? 

Can anyone remember how long did Hana and her mother live in the attic storage? It was mentioned but I can't find it when. 

Just to point out that LEH came to the center about 2-3 years ago. And I don't think he is the one who killed Hana's mother because he was surprised that the body was a female. He is probably an informant and/or accomplice to the true RC. 

21 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

@howling welcome to the thread. richard simmons is what the soompi puts in place of curses or bad words. so if you by any chance post a curse word.. it'll be automatically replaced :P

so now that the dog butcher seemed to be the abusive parent.. if that dead kid winds up hana's sibling.. do you think RC feels guilty for judging and punishing hana's mom..  that he was angered too much because he felt tricked into killing the mom and that added to his reasons for torturing the dog butcher? 

im going to try and read the recap for the episode when hana's mom died because i have this niggling thought that she might have been coerced by the dog butcher into living with him. because didnt she seem younger than him? and could the dead kid be hana's sibling? 

She was a minor, when she met the butcher hence we can come to the conclusion that she was in an abusive relationship herself. That's why I think, Red Cry (LEH : my supposition) killed the mother thinking that he had helped the child, while in reality he hadn't. This is the reason why GSM (the dog farmer) was so severely punished. It wasn't just a death sentence but he tortured him before so much. As you can see, the hatred against adults has increased.

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Can anyone remember how long did Hana and her mother live in the attic storage? It was mentioned but I can't find it when. 

Just to point out that LEH came to the center about 2-3 years ago. And I don't think he is the one who killed Hana's mother because he was surprised that the body was a female. He is probably an informant and/or accomplice to the true RC. 

I don't remember if it was mentioned how long they've been living in the center, but the mom was killed just a little less than a month before the body was discovered because they were still able to recover the cctv footage which are normally deleted after a month.

My suspicion is that either Eunho is Red Cry but he was not the one who killed Hana's mom <the same way it was Park Yong Tae who killed PJH, but it was probably Red Cry who lured her out>, or that Eunho was just acting clueless to remove the suspicion on him.

But even though Hana's mom was likely also a victim of abuse, I don't think she was completely innocent either. She may have forwarded the abuse towards hana, because remember when Wookyung was coaxing her and putting the Mom sticker on her work but Hana kept putting it aside? She didn't want the mom to be in the same room as the baby.

Archived