[Drama 2018-2019] Children of Nobody/Red Moon, Blue Sun, 붉은달 푸른해

larus

this is so confusing. When you think you have figured something out, something else pops out. 

The stepmother is totally hiding something. Why else she would clear all the old stuff out and seeing WK ex-husband and telling about WK is till seeing the little girl in the green dress. The stepmother is totally suspicious. Well everyone is still suspicious. 

So this drama title comes from the book that WK is reading to Eunseo. The children of nobody. It is really interesting. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thought done struck me as I was reading a posting just now( via the fly on the wall) that what about her female  assistant\Secretary) I forget did Ha Na say the gender of the person. She can sneak peek into her files as well...

1 hour ago, gaby81 said:

This thought done struck me as I was reading a posting just now( via the fly on the wall) that what about her female  assistant\Secretary) I forget did Ha Na say the gender of the person. She can sneak peek into her files as well...

Good idea.  None of the files are as private as they should be anyway since the big boss of the center has been very careless with his password.

Oh.. my heart.

Poor Woo Kyung..

As if being betrayed by her ex wasn't enough.. now the step mother too.

Why on earth did the step mother go and visit the ex husband and even asked him to step in???

I mean WTH????

He betrayed WK when she needed him the most!!

Why Step Mother??? Why?

MHJ and Red Cry:

MHJ is finally "judged" by Red Cry despite of being in the "higher class".

Can we say that Red Cry is not going after the poor now?

With the latest episode,  it seems that if Red Cry is not aware.. the child abuser will not be "judged".

Hence Red Cry is definitely someone who hacked CWK's file or bugged her office or even the police before he / she gets their hands on the child abuser and judge them by "sentencing" them to death.

Watching the last few minutes of the episode before her demise (can't say I feel sad for her as this woman is mad with her "love" for her daughter), it was rather chilling when Red Cry was corresponding with MHJ during her last moment. 

(if subtitles are correct as what I have seen...)

Red Cry to MHJ:

"Did you make up your mind?

"Everyone is furious."

"Betrayal incites an even bigger fury."

"Do you want to be judged?

"Will you judge yourself?"

"Make up your mind. Immediately"

Note that Red Cry uses "Everyone"...

So Red Cry is definitely not acting alone but as a group who judge Child Abusers.

And Ha Na's dad......

Can't say I am not looking forward for him to be next... B)

2 hours ago, gaby81 said:

I don't know why but Today's ep, I also noticed her.

Actually, I'm not sure if i missed it...

Did the detectives investigate all the members in the "Everybody's Child" ?

I can't shake off the feeling that someone in "Everybody's Child" is Red Cry or a small group of the members shared the same vigilante thoughts and hence form another group in the dark web.

Someone who is knowledgeable with technology.

Just now, mrsj3n said:

Actually, I'm not sure if i missed it...

Did the detectives investigate all the members in the "Everybody's Child" ?

I can't shake off the feeling that someone in "Everybody's Child" is Red Cry or a small group of the members shared the same vigilante thoughts and hence form another group in the dark web.

Someone who is knowledgeable with technology.

i think they didn't get all a few that weren't official members, they could've seen Red Cry in the photo but was not a highlighted c circled person that popes out; very chameleon like unnoticeable really.

15 minutes ago, gaby81 said:

Another thought just struck me atm : what if that child in the green  is still alive and is getting revenge against CWK ? OR could be a relative of the girl in the green dress? Or (ironically) CWK's past child counselor?

OMG...

I literally broke out in goosebumps.......

That could also be one of the reason as well.

Someone who wants revenge against CWK. 

Edit to add comments:

Actually.. I'm kinda scared now.

What if... CWK finally remembers everything and it's all too much for her to bear and the ending is 

Spoiler

She committing suicide and dies.  

I think I'll flip many tables if that's the ending!

16 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

OMG...

I literally broke out in goosebumps.......

That could also be one of the reason as well.

Someone who wants revenge against CWK. 

Edit to add comments:

Actually.. I'm kinda scared now.

What if... CWK finally remembers everything and it's all too much for her to bear and the ending is 

Hide contents

She committing suicide and dies.  

I think I'll flip many tables if that's the ending!

with everything that's happened to her, everyone doubting and suspecting her and are afraid she'll insane/crazy and with maybe losing Eun So and the step mothers betrayal (who knows maybe her sister dies via red cry too) ; she'll actually snap and go after red cry herself. She might even just commit suicide by giving herself with the killer! Or maybe with the element that JH might die trying stop her, Red Cry targets him just cuz he is like the only one by her side and or He is blinded by his emotions for WK and for Red Cry targeting and setting Up CWK. Just a theory of many here.. 

At this rate,  

Spoiler

The chances of her to commit suicide is high.

All the depressing turn of effects.

Losing the husband, losing her unborn baby, losing her daughter...

Either she snaps or she is forced to judge herself for "what she did" in the past. 

@gaby81 let's just hope we are wrong for being so pessimistic!

On a side note: That's why I want her to have a fling with JH.

Not romance. ;)

At the very least,  she deserves some happy. 

And great pay back to the ex husband. B)

@Rafael Pascual what's wrong? Are they not treated right?

Red Moon, Blue Sun: Episodes 15-16

by odilettante

redmoon1500084a.jpg

As our protagonist follows every clue in her desperate attempt to figure out who the little girl in the green dress might be, the detectives continue to track down information that might lead them to Red Cry. It won’t be an easy task, because the identities of both mysterious people are very carefully hidden — but by whom? And why?

https://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/red-moon-blue-sun-episodes-15-16/

couple of things:

MHJ was working with red cry. ostensibly they (red cry, a group) didn't know about her personal life until her arrest.. it would be interesting. cos they wanted to know if she had a hand in the last man's death and through red cry she probably did. and red cry being this misguided vigilante group...we are seeing they makes mistakes more and more. questions of morality and who and why and also who are the ones committing the crimes? are they squeaky clean? 

i think the stakes are high for everyone physically and emotionally. but the endgame of this show i see as people going on to heal. it's thrilling and a mystery but also we are figuring out things like JH getting the cane. controlling parents. trying to gaslight CWk. perhaps the mom is doing it on purpose as she tries to remember--she got rid of things in the basement. she very well could be a  part of this. frankly, i think it's more than just about child abuse. it's the aligning factor but something is off. and it all started based off how a GROUP came together to form everybody's child to advocate for these kids bc of one specific instance and in that instance they incited violence to her. we still dont know WHY it happened or how she died bu the partner is fine. i'm not sure that everything they attack or w/e that even they have all the details but i know something isn't right and it's not about the moral high road in the end. it's about killing to what? have redemption from yourself? who are these people and how selfish aer they.

Oh boy, the plot is getting thicker but we are also getting some answers like CWK is not Red Cry! Yay! Also with the way RC wrote to MHJ with 'we, everyone' there's definitely a group of people and I think it's safe to assume that they act as parts of one mechanism, like doctor was tasked killing the first victim, MHJ providing burner phone and maybe other stuff, so my suspicions that Eunho is also connected with them is getting stronger, I firmly believe he was the one to drop Hana at orphanage and handing RC password to intranet, and I think someone else was tasked with killing Hana's mother. But there is still one big boss mastermind behind this. Have you noticed the person typing as RC has feminine hands?? I'm 99% sure it was woman's and also a young woman, bc just right after they showed MHJ's hands so the difference is seen. So if we look at this direction, the only young females we were introduced are Sooyoung, Sekyung and a mistress (i might forgot smn else). Given that Sooyoung has an alibi as she was chasing RC and making SK pretending to be in a coma will probably turn drama into makjang I'm kinda guessing it might be mistress?:sweat_smile:

p.s we're already halfway but only now I noticed how handsome Eunho is, when the camera lingered longer on him watching WK and Bitna. I mean obviously, I saw he's cute when introduced, but now I see his features are delicate, attractive and trustworthy(?), no wonder everyone thought abt him when Hana said 'kind looking'.

1 hour ago, howling said:

Oh boy, the plot is getting thicker but we are also getting some answers like CWK is not Red Cry! Yay! Also with the way RC wrote to MHJ with 'we, everyone' there's definitely a group of people and I think it's safe to assume that they act as parts of one mechanism, like doctor was tasked killing the first victim, MHJ providing burner phone and maybe other stuff, so my suspicions that Eunho is also connected with them is getting stronger, I firmly believe he was the one to drop Hana at orphanage and handing RC password to intranet, and I think someone else was tasked with killing Hana's mother. But there is still one big boss mastermind behind this. Have you noticed the person typing as RC has feminine hands?? I'm 99% sure it was woman's and also a young woman, bc just right after they showed MHJ's hands so the difference is seen. So if we look at this direction, the only young females we were introduced are Sooyoung, Sekyung and a mistress (i might forgot smn else). Given that Sooyoung has an alibi as she was chasing RC and making SK pretending to be in a coma will probably turn drama into makjang I'm kinda guessing it might be mistress?:sweat_smile:

p.s we're already halfway but only now I noticed how handsome Eunho is, when the camera lingered longer on him watching WK and Bitna. I mean obviously, I saw he's cute when introduced, but now I see his features are delicate, attractive and trustworthy(?), no wonder everyone thought abt him when Hana said 'kind looking'.

Tas ma boi, I’m so proud of N

Also I like how whenever CWK is involved, something must be green, in the recent events that happened in the currently latest episode, Bit Na had the same green and white colours in her attire. Perhaps that is something to think about. At the same time, I still think Jeon Sooyoung might be associated with RC since she hasn’t been developed as a character yet, then again, the ones we thought to have “developed” are still mysteries.

@liddi @selenette @disembody @joccu@partyon @gaby81 @mrsj3n @larus Okay, I have only watched the episode 17 and wanted to comment right away about CWK and the identity of the little girl with the green dress. To me, the memories CWK has are so shown that you come to believe that she is the girl who pushed the younger one. However, I saw it as a confirmation that our protagonist is not the girl who was seen at the birthday party, but the little girl she is looking for. For that, you need to pay attention to details. The flashbacks are so revealed that you think, she was the older one who received the green dress as a birthday present and the little girl took it which made the older sister jealous. But this is just a red herring. So here is my theory:Children of nobody 17 mother.png The mother offered the green dress for her birthday. Notice that the mother is wearing a pink pullover. Then in the next scene, we can observe that Children of nobody 17 mother present and laughing girl.png the girl has opened the gift box. Since this is the same gift box, you have the impression that the mother (pink pullover) offered it to the girl who opened the box right away. As you can read, I paid attention to the clothes. The taller girl is wearing a grey skirt and a beige/off-white shirt. The flashback concentrates on the happy face of the girl Children of nobody girl dress and sister.png The girl with the green dress is wearing a beige/off-white shirt. Notice that the little girl next to her looks neglected. She has no pink hair clip, her hair is not well combed. During this flashback, CWK remembers her thoughts from back then: "This is my dress! My mother bought it for my birthday. It is my dress". So the viewer must think that the woman with the pink pullover offered the green dress to the taller girl. However, I doubt it... In my opinion, CWK is actually remembering what she thought, when she saw the taller girl taking the green dress. She was not happy at all as the taller girl had taken her dress.

Spoiler

Children of nobody 17 girl and dress twirling.png

The next flashback shows us the taller girl twirling around with the dress. Notice that this time, she has a different clothing. So in my opinion, the taller girl danced with it at another time. My supposition is that she was twirling around because she was about to wear it. In the first scene (when she is wearing the beige shirt with the grey skirt), she has just found the gift box and opened it. She discovered the green dress and liked it. Besides, right after seeing the taller girl twirling, we see the little girl doing the same thing. Children of nobody 17 little girl and green dress happy.pngShe is well combed with a pink hair clip. It looks like she is wearing some make-up (lipstick)... but the dress seems to be too big for her. This scene is followed by this sequence: the taller girl pushes the little girl down.

Spoiler

Children of nobody 17 girl pushed the other.png

. This is definitely the taller girl because of the size and the length of the arm. Moreover, she is wearing a black shirt with a white stripe. After being pushed, she falls onto the ground but it is in the middle of the living room. In the finale scene, we see an adult coming to the child who is on the ground next to the couch...

Spoiler

Children of nobody 17 girl and the stepmother.png

This is a woman... yet she is not wearing the pink pullover in the beginning. So the memories of CWK are showing different days. Since she is remembering her thoughts ("It is my dress, it is for my birthday party), we are led to believe that CWK is the taller girl. However, I perceive that CWK had these thoughts, when she saw the older girl taking her dress.

As conclusion, there is a reason why the stepmother wants to stop CWK from remembering the past. The stepmother did something wrong in the past. From my point of view, CWK was forced by her father to take the identity of the older girl. This means that something bad must have happened due to the green dress. 

Since SW pointed out that CWK looks a lot like the little girl (the daughter), I believe that she is in reality the little girl. She symbolizes the past that she was forced to bury. Moreover, CWK confirms that she has no memories of her own childhood. It was as if everything had been erased. Her biological mother offered her the dress for her birthday party and it was a happy time. Yet I think that the stepmother entered the house much earlier than CWK thinks. The stepmother had her own daughter, the taller one. Remember that CWK asked her why she married her father, when he was a widower with two daughters. We heard that the taller girl was not close to anyone that's why people can not really remember her. She "recognized" CWK due to the green dress. From my point of view, the taller girl bullied the little girl and took everything away from her. And the stepmother let it happen and she must have also abused her too. This would explain why the stepmother doesn't want CWK to remember her past, why she resents CWK and is cruel towards her. She is definitely trying to abuse her mentally by degrading her. CWK feels terrible after hearing such harsh words from her stepmother. Moreover, her reaction in an earlier episode made it pretty clear that CWK has been abused physically. However, her mind doesn't remember it, only her body.    

Let me know what you think.

Archived