Quantcast
Maetawinz

[Drama 2019] Romance Is A Supplement, 로맨스는 별책부록

68d4f61fgy1g15qk98czjj21hc0so7dr.jpg68d4f61fgy1g15qk7sc6lj20j90sogqo.jpg

Stjerne_ 

03-17

Che Enhao's niches[笑了cry].......................I try to support the library in any way I can....:blush::heart:
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Thank you @asiaren for sharing the above booklet or diary (not sure what they call it) - there is so much effort and time put into it - absolutely beautiful !

:heart:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, asiaren said:

Jalous and funny at the same time :wub:https://storgram.com/post/B03IgKgp9f0

..............of course, the best grandmas are born in drama  ROMANCE IS A SUPPLEMENT...!!!!!!!!!:blush::heart:

Lol  @asiaren  Cha Eun Ho was soooo jealous, this scene really had me rolling on the floor.  :joy: In fact, the other one was the at the kitchen.   

• Like 1

I am so happy to see that viewers are still finding this drama and enjoying it.  I have recommended this drama to others because I loved the fact that Romance is a Bonus Book did not have all the nonsense that many K-dramas are plagued with.  The entire cast were great.  They made me laugh, curse, and sigh.  One of the funniest scene for me was when all of the stockholders came to work wearing their beige/tan trench coats...lol.  As I am writing, I started to smile, thinking of other funny scenes... are there are many; therefore, I am going to stop here.  

• Like 1

This drama made me feel so happy, I didnât expect it to be so good _____________________________________________________ #romanceisabonusbook #ë¡ë§¨ì¤ëë³ì±ë¶ë¡ #tvn #tvndrama #leenayoung #leejongsuk #jungeugene #wihajoon #kdramas #korea #korean #southkorea #koreanstars #koreanactor #koreanactress #asiandrama #romancedrama #comedydrama #kdramaddict #2019dramas #kdramaloverhttps://storgram.com/post/B1BEqJmpecX:wub:

........about books and people..today....:wub:.........These people inspire me, and they inspire me because they show us what is possible when you change the way you look at the world, change the way you look at your place in the world....:wub: