[Drama 2019] Romance Is a Bonus Book ♥ 로맨스는 별책부록

Maetawinz

Romance is a Bonus Book

Romance is a Bonus Book - Review

Romance is a Bonus Book is a Korean romantic comedy about successful author and chief editor at a publishing company Cha Eun Ho and his love story with his childhood friend Kang Dan Yi. Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi have been friends since she saved his life when they were younger. He falls in love her with but hides his feelings from her in order to maintain their friendship. After her divorce and losing her home, Kang Dan Yi moves in with Cha Eun Ho and enters his company, Gyeoroo Publishing as a temporary employee. Living and working together makes sparks fly between them and Kang Dan Yi realises that she too has feelings for Cha Eun Ho. Romance is a Bonus Book has a happy ending and stars Lee Jong Suk as Cha Eun Ho and Lee Na Young as Kang Dan Yi.

Full https://videodramareview.com/index.php/2019/04/03/romance-is-a-bonus-book/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To be honest, I was really disappointed in this drama. It started pretty good.  The things this drama had going for it was a great cast of actors. Another thing I loved about this drama was the music. Maybe, I'm still looking for another well written drama like the Story of Ming Lan or maybe another drama like Mother--realistic with a good plot.

As it progressed, it became even more unrealistic and the premise became very frustrating. The whole office treating her like she had a disease because they found out she had a college degree and didn't list it on her resume. You don't have to list your complete work history or schooling on a resume. The fact that you had a useless president of the company just only made it worse. What was even more frustrating was the oxymoron plot: she lied about her education, we must fire her. However, the president find a button on his office floor that he correct assumes fell off the office manager's shirt, so she pokes out her chest for him to sew it back on for her. Or the scene where she's clubbing and dancing suggestively in front of a male employee.....yet, they want to fire a hardworking woman who has proven herself just because she lied about her credentials because no one would hire her saying she was over qualified, but hadn't worked in years?  That type of stupid plot line really irritates me because it's not logical. I also didn't like the editor who kept chasing after men and running to their homes or her continuing to get falling down drunk. 

Lastly, I don't like that the writer made her a divorcee and a mother in title only. Why not just make her a woman who was caring for elderly parents who passed away. Her being a divorcee or mother, really played no role in the drama.

I've watched dramas for years, kinda which they would go back to some of the much older plot lines when they truly developed the story and characters.

• 2 weeks later...
Roman history is a
collection of 16 episodes of the album to be
in terms of time, eight weeks, spanning two months,
but one episode an hour, only two episodes a week
can not tell the charm of Enhao,
so we only give up
a lot of people say that survived the first second episode, romance more attractive
this show is really slow
, "Romance is not, Appendix"
on the powder after large bell from the first set to begin shooting angle to me The drama that has been witnessed all the way to death (except for the one-act play) is of
great significance.
I think that my favorite drama has two parts: W, because the representative of Jiang is too close to my appetite; Luo Bi, this is my story from the plot to the actor. They all liked it
too warm. The
female divorce, looking for a job, and then glowing in the competition, everything is so real, so sad, so inspiring
Che Enhao, he is simply the true color of Li Zhongshuo, will blush sweating saying: "hey a muttered, good hot", will be quietly concerned about her sister, her sister shelter, care for the younger generation, respect for the older generation, no regrets take care of ginger writer, high cold but love is a little sweet peas[笑了cry]this everything we see in the eyes, sweet to the heart
"this Gave fans a gift, "
Yes
as a gift sparkled like a drama to look forward to
ending it
Enhao Tan and Iraq have been happy to go on
competing against the staff of every conscientious and responsible press should be happy
wish inside a little every The living characters will still let our[heart]
mouths lingerin the end of the show for a long time, and bring a satisfying smile.2019.1.26 - 209.3.17
Che Enhaosees[bell]
Li actor again, looking forward to the return of 657 days after two years.
Moonlight tonight, really beautiful

• 005NbSGCgy1g167mmtxykj31s035sb29.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167mmtxykj31s035sb29.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167mpemabj318g1kq10h.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167msw32gj318g1kqqea.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167mv6el4j318g1kqdpj.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167mxsxy7j31kw0uwtgg.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167n181nvj311t0yfwm2.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167nhhst2j320839h7wi.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167nka0yuj312q1kv7gm.jpg
  • 005NbSGCgy1g167ns9rdzj31h935s7wh.jpg
  • Like 1