[Drama 2019] Romance Is a Bonus Book ♥ 로맨스는 별책부록

Maetawinz

Lee Jong Suk And Wi Ha Joon Face Off In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Lee Jong Suk And Wi Ha Joon Face Off In âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Jealousy is brewing on “Romance is a Bonus Book”!

The weekend drama is a romantic comedy about Kang Dan Yi (played by Lee Na Young), an unemployed woman who ends up working as a temporary employee at a publishing company, and Cha Eun Ho (played by Lee Jong Suk), the publishing company’s editor-in-chief. Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon) is a freelance book designer who is known in the industry for his skills.

The new stills show Lee Jong Suk and Wi Ha Joon silently barring teeth at each other over their love for Lee Na Young. It is the first time the three of them are in one scene. In the first picture, Lee Na Young and Wi Ha Joon seem like they got closer, and they are surrounded by a sweet, comfortable atmosphere. While the two display a warm friendship, Lee Jong Suk sulks with jealousy. He thinks Wi Ha Joon is too close to comfort with Lee Na Young and is becoming more and more uneasy about their relationship.

In another photo, Lee Jong Suk and Ji Seo Joon stare each other down. They are locked in a war of nerves beside clueless Lee Na Young who has no idea that the two men are silently fighting over her. Their tense rivalry is expected to make things more interesting in the future.Wi-Ha-Joon-Lee-Na-Young.jpgLee-Na-Young-Lee-Jong-Suk.jpg

In the upcoming episode, Cha Eun Ho and Ji Seo Joon will get to know each other’s existence and open another page in the romance chapter. Cha Eun Ho, who was slowly approaching Kang Dan Yi, becomes nervous about Ji Seo Joon’s appearance, especially when his straightforward rival isn’t afraid to progress his friendship with her into something more.

The production crew increased the anticipation for the next broadcast, saying, “With the appearance of Song Hae Rin [Jung Yoo Jin], who has been hiding her unrequited love for a long time, and Ji Seo Joon, who expresses himself honestly, the romance between Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho, who have been slowly getting used to each other, is also accelerating. Cha Eun Ho, who has realized his desire for Kang Dan Yi, is expected to boost the excitement.”

“Romance is a Bonus Book” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1302612wpp/lee-jong-suk-and-wi-ha-joon-face-off-in-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 Most Searched Dramas In Korea (Based On Feb. 10 Data)

most searched drama, most popular dramas

Which dramas do you think Koreans are searching the most for? Which current drama catches the curiosity of Koreans?

Naver has a ranking of the most searched dramas in Korea with a daily ranking. Being searched online does not mean that these dramas are the most watched, but it is the most issued dramas of the day. It is also interesting to see the changing trends with dramas going up and down from the searching list (changing every day).

This list is based on the data of Feb. 10 daily searched dramas.

1- “My Only One”

2- “Trap”

3- “Romance is a Bonus Book

4- “SKY Castle”

5- “Legal High”

6- “Touch Your Heart

7- “Babel”

8- “Kingdom

9- “The Last Empress

10- “My Love Healing”

most searched drama, most popular dramas

Naver Screenshot

“SKY Castle” ended back in Feb. 1 but the drama is still in the top 10. Starting dramas made their entrance in the ranking such as “Touch Your Heart” and “Trap”.

The weekend drama “My Only One” started on Sep. 15, 2018, and it aired its 86th episode with ratings at 38.4% on Feb. 10. It still on the top 10. “Romance is a Bonus Book“ and “The Last Empress” kept their place in the ranking.

You can also check the most searched dramas of Jan. 27 here.

Which drama caught your attention?

https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-searched-dramas-in-korea-based-on-feb-10-data/

• Like 6

A lot of dramas' boring-phase starts from episode 5, but this one keeps on getting better and better! I love how jealous EH is and ends up snapping on her>< (my two favorite words-- "us" and "home" in one scene:love:)tumblr_pmq3ggGiSy1thv132_540.jpg

(cr. kdrama-anime-world at tumblr)

The theory of the missing writer being EH's adoptive father makes sense. But if that's the case, shouldn't DY know about him? At the scene where DY talks about him to SJ feels like it's all based from her assumption rather than the truth. As for the mystery between SJ and the writer... I have no clue. Maybe he's just a big fan of the writer. I don't think he's another son of his though.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o1_540.gif
tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o2_540.giftumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o3_540.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o4_540.gif
tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o5_540.gif
tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o6_540.gif
tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o8_540.gif
tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o7_540.gif
tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o9_540.gif
tumblr_pmpu43nwEv1r8sro0o10_540.gif
l

“I learned that new hires must be strictly trained right off the bat, from my direct supervisor.”

tumblr_pmpoquybwN1s0cmnv_1280.jpgtumblr_pmpoqvsSuj1s0cmnv_1280.jpg  
Spoiler

tumblr_pmpoquzvYv1s0cmnv_1280.jpgtumblr_pmpoqv6qBR1s0cmnv_1280.jpgtumblr_pmpoquh4du1s0cmnv_1280.jpgtumblr_pmpoqt62mQ1s0cmnv_1280.jpg

I love when they quote other dramas :joy:this must be the 2nd or 3rd time they mentioned Lee Jong Suk’s “I hear your voice” in another Lee Jong Suk’s drama and I love it :joy::heart:

Cr: junkobato

• Like 5
  • Love 2

BonusBook_E04_00344-1.jpg

Romance Is a Bonus Book: Episode 4 - Recap

Our publishing heroes settle into their new living and working arrangements, and even have time to spend time with some friends, new and old. Dan-yi starts to find stable footing in her work and is even finding those who will encourage her efforts, while Eun-ho harbors secrets, including one that is surprisingly important to a certain book cover designer.

EPISODE 4: “Even If the World Turns Its Back on Me”

BonusBook_E04_00012-1.jpg

It’s a hangover-type morning for Eun-ho, as he wakes up in bed with some hazy recollections of hugging Dan-yi the night before. Eun-ho ducks under the covers as Dan-yi barges in and demands his presence at breakfast. “Did I teach you to get drunk like that?” she asks...

Full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/02/romance-is-a-bonus-book-episode-4/

• Like 6

tumblr_pmsnkaAnYD1qdun7eo5_r1_540.gif
tumblr_pmsnkaAnYD1qdun7eo1_540.gif
tumblr_pmsnkaAnYD1qdun7eo2_540.gif
Spoiler

tumblr_pmsnkaAnYD1qdun7eo3_540.gif
tumblr_pmsnkaAnYD1qdun7eo4_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pmsk47F7RA1tzlemyo3_400.giftumblr_pmsk47F7RA1tzlemyo2_400.gif
tumblr_pmsk47F7RA1tzlemyo4_400.giftumblr_pmsk47F7RA1tzlemyo1_400.gif

I am very interested in Ms. Kang.

Spoiler

tumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko1_400.giftumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko3_r1_400.giftumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko4_r1_400.gif
tumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko5_r3_400.giftumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko6_r2_400.gif
tumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko7_r1_400.giftumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko8_r5_400.gif
tumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko9_r1_400.giftumblr_pmrdjb7zhB1vpmpmko10_r3_400.gif

“I had nowhere to go.”

Spoiler

tumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko4_400.giftumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko5_400.giftumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko3_400.gif
tumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko1_400.giftumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko6_400.gif
tumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko8_400.giftumblr_pmrcluT4KL1tmjt2ko7_400.gif

When Dan Yi smiles, I’m happy. When Dan Yi cries,my heart breaks and it drives me crazy. When she struggles, I struggle too. I miss her when she’s not with me. If that’s love, I guess I love her then

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 5