# 9 #JangNaRa 
# 10 #YeoJinGoo 

*Based on online articles, blogs, SNS & video responses

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000949103

Via: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtK6K1dHEzS/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[JShine Eng Sub]The third episode of "Romance is a Bonus Book" 

Subtitle by JShine Lee Jong-Suk Fanclub.  Pls give a credit when reposting. Source: web. 
Translated by Claire
Proofread by Joanna5959
Subtitle by aki0914suk

• Like 2

I liked the first two episodes. It is clear why CEH has loved her for a long time hence his girlfriends were just replacements. I feel that the age gap was the reason why they never got together in the first place. Once he met DY's boyfriend, it was too late. But seeing DY dating an younger man will have an impact on CEH, he will actively pursue her.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

229ed8dcf44d2fbe8bbb5e0e4291964a.gif

haha thanks for sharing @ibru I was watching this scene and I just started laughing because it made me think of the ab's gang, where are you all at?@supergal99 @sushilicious @Ameera Ali @staygold @Sarang21 @dotonly @cenching @USAFarmgirl  @ebullient  @Matilda_Anne @mouse007 @Sejabin @bedifferent @stroppyse @lynne22 @joonminfan @LSGLMH_88 @Dhakra @Jemrie @bairama @ihyw @vangsweetie637 @MarJo_Lei @Learry @angelangie @Jillia @booha @ktcjdrama @stargazer187 @UnniSarah @shutthatdoor  @triplemI know I didnt participate in posting in that forum but I was lurking and it was the highlight of my day :P

Pre-Military abs

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

haha thanks for sharing @ibru I was watching this scene and I just started laughing because it made me think of the ab's gang, where are you all at?@supergal99 @sushilicious @Ameera Ali @staygold @Sarang21 @dotonly @cenching @USAFarmgirl  @ebullient  @Matilda_Anne @mouse007 @Sejabin @bedifferent @stroppyse @lynne22 @joonminfan @LSGLMH_88 @Dhakra @Jemrie @bairama @ihyw @vangsweetie637 @MarJo_Lei @Learry @angelangie @Jillia @booha @ktcjdrama @stargazer187 @UnniSarah @shutthatdoor  @triplemI know I didnt participate in posting in that forum but I was lurking and it was the highlight of my day :P

Pre-Military abs

u know this is cover? i came right over when i received the tag lols 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

49 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

Pre-Military abs

I was wondering when I saw the notification bcoz I don’t remember ever visiting this thread...:huh:  now I know....:lol: the abs unified us all!! Abs rock!!! :lol: Or should I say hard rock abs!!!

Edited by bebebisous33
don't quote videos, gifs and pictures. Remove these next time please
  • Like 3
  • LOL 7

53 minutes ago, dramaobsessed said:

Pre-Military abs

Buahahaha I have come as summoned by the abs :lol:

Let me tag @kokodustoo hehehe... 

will watch this show soon ...

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, bairama said:

Huahahahaha lol that describe how corrrrabsted are us @dramaobsessed:joy::joy:

thanks for taging me! Now I'm gonna open the first page to know about this drama:) how is the first week of this drama so far?

@bairama

haha if you're into romantic comedy I think you'll enjoy it it's from the writer of I need romance and discovery of love and producer of Life of mars...

so far so good, as you can see "abs" :D:sweatingbullets::wub: lol but seriously I enjoyed it so far...

50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u know this is cover? i came right over when i received the tag lols 

@angelangie :lol::D

1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

@dramaobsessed Thank  you for tagging...for that scene alone I have to check the drama out :lol:

@Sarang21:D see they know what they're doing...because ABS

52 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@dramaobsessed .... Thanjs for the mention chingu. Love the abs on this guy :wub: Will check it out.

Hide contents

Is it in Viki???

Spoiler

@UnniSarahUnfortunately I dont think so, I think it's on Netflix

41 minutes ago, cenching said:

I was wondering when I saw the notification bcoz I don’t remember ever visiting this thread...:huh:  now I know....:lol: the abs unified us all!! Abs rock!!! :lol: Or should I say hard rock abs!!!

@cenching lol lol lol 

40 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

oooo thanks for tagging me.. definitely gonna check out the abs... oops i mean the drama :joy:

@Matilda_Anne :wink:haha 

19 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Buahahaha I have come as summoned by the abs :lol:

Let me tag @kokodustoo hehehe... 

will watch this show soon ...

:lol: yes invite more ab lovers

On 1/21/2019 at 3:20 AM, Yasaman Asghari said:

Hi friends :) I am joining this new forum to heal my soul and trauma I suffered from MOA.  Who else is here to heal lol? :lol:

On 1/21/2019 at 8:20 AM, dito said:

Me. I don't even feel like watching the final 2 episodes. Need some good romance to clear away the 'Memories' of precious hours of my life that I can't ever get back.

me three, Im also here to heal after THAT drama, so far the memories are starting to fade....:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

This drama has a realistic touch: the terrible living conditions of modern women. Some decide to refuse to have a family (like the interviewer who criticized DY saying that she had worked so hard and had to give up so many things and resented DY for showing up like that after a break of 7 years), some other decide to dedicate herself to their family and give up their career. Then since they are dependent of their husband's income, once there is a divorce, their situation worsens terribly. Nowadays, it is hard for women to be able to manage both (family and career), I definitely belong to the lucky ones. I have always thought that it is important for women not to become entirely dependent of men. DY did make a mistake in my opinion: she always put her husband and child first and neglected herself to the point that her relatives got used to it and even expected to keep sacrificing herself for them. DY has realized it now and I am looking forward for her growth and her journey. The main point is to find the right balance.

I like the fact that she lied to CEH for one year because she didn't want to rely on her friend any longer. Sure, she is somehow dependent of him (the house, the food) but she tried to hide it which showed that she wanted to solve her problem on her own. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

This drama has a realistic touch: the terrible living conditions of modern women. Some decide to refuse to have a family (like the interviewer who criticized DY saying that she had worked so hard and had to give up so many things and resented DY for showing up like that after a break of 7 years), some other decide to dedicate herself to their family and give up their career. Then since they are dependent of their husband's income, once there is a divorce, their situation worsens terribly. Nowadays, it is hard for women to be able to manage both (family and career), I definitely belong to the lucky ones. I have always thought that it is important for women not to become entirely dependent of men. DY did make a mistake in my opinion: she always put her husband and child first and neglected herself to the point that her relatives got used to it and even expected to keep sacrificing herself for them. DY has realized it now and I am looking forward for her growth and her journey. The main point is to find the right balance.

I like the fact that she lied to CEH for one year because she didn't want to rely on her friend any longer. Sure, she is somehow dependent of him (the house, the food) but she tried to hide it which showed that she wanted to solve her problem on her own. 

@bebebisous33I totally agree with what you said, as I posted earlier I was also in the same situation... I didnt go in totally depending on the exHB but after a few years in, things happened that put me in the situation of depending on him and because at the time I was naive and so trusting of him, I never thought that could happen to us...sometimes life happens...well, well ,well I got blindsided, and it was a huge wake up call, like DY I put the HB and children first and neglected myself....

I look back at that time as a lesson and I've grown so much because of the experience, it did take time to climb out of the situation and I still have some more climbing to do but such is life...

Funny enough I have an ex boss like the interviewer, she is not bitter though she is nice, but she sacrificed for her career and never got married or had children....

no matter how hard these past few years have been, I would never trade my kids for a career...now a days, jobs come and go...it's rare to find people who stay at one place until they retire...

I think women should learn to put themselves first and do what makes them happy....it's hard to have it all, but you can try to prioritize those things that matter the most to you and that after all is said and done...are priceless...

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Thanks for tagging @dramaobsessed, but I wasn't reallly part of the abs gang. :D 

But still thinking about watching this drama. 

@DhakraI knew you would say that but I was hoping you'd stick around for something else LMAO

38 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@dramaobsessed you just brought me back here...lol... LJS is HOTTTTT...

@lsglmh welcome :wub:I love his wardrobe in this too, it makes him look even hotter...with or without the shirt still HOT

15 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@dramaobsessed thanks for tag , I need to watch this drama :D,for the shower alone , I need some kind of supplement :tounge_xd:

@Ameera Ali :tounge_xd: and hopefully you'll stick around for more than just the abs LMAO

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@lynne22 wait a sec, has Oppa developed abs for this show?!?! Cuz I've never seen him having abs before. LOL. Abs or not, you know I'll watch this show for him. He has never let me down ever. And I'm already reading so many positive reviews. So excited. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, dramaobsessed said:

haha if you're into romantic comedy I think you'll enjoy it it's from the writer of I need romance and discovery of love and producer of Life of mars...

so far so good, as you can see "abs" :D:sweatingbullets::wub: lol but seriously I enjoyed it so far...

I only watched I Need Romance 3 of that series, but I did like it as far as a romance is concerned. This drama does have elements that remind of INR3, namely with respect to the younger man having had a crush on his noona since he was a boy. However, the noona in this case regarded the boy fondly rather than with some resentment mixed in.

In this case, it may actually prove harder for both of them to bridge the age gap because of their continued familiarity with each other since their school days when a 5 year age gap is sooo much a bigger deal than when they are in their 30's as they are supposed to be now.

Didn't see DoL, but I liked the way LoM was shot, and I like the look of this drama so far. Plus, as I mentioned before, both LJS and LNY are such good actors that I'm not worrying about any acting credibility issues and will be whole-heartedly rooting for them to work through the stages of their romance. (Though, I already know that there won't be any RL shipping from me of this couple, not when LNY is happily married to Won Bin.)

So far, I like the level of humor in this drama, though I was rather amused with all the dancing sequences in episode 1. I guess they're supposed to be aerobics? :)

Anyway, hope they'll give us more of EH's abs, even if they're pre-military, for the informal Abs Appreciation Club which seems to be alive and well here on Soompi. :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1