[Drama 2019] Romance Is a Bonus Book ♥ 로맨스는 별책부록

Maetawinz

DxluCnoXgAAPQN_.jpg

Jan. 23, 2019 Leejongsuk's IG Update with LeeNaYoung 

#RomanceSupplement 

Source: jongsuk0206 

Watch: Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Get Hearts Racing With “Romance Is A Bonus Book” Highlight Video

Watch: Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Get Hearts Racing With âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ Highlight Video

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” has shared a highlight video raising anticipation for what’s to come.

“Romance is a Bonus Book” will be a romantic comedy centered in a publishing company, telling the stories of those who create books for a living. A heart-racing and magical story will unfold between Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young), who is beginning the second chapter of her life, and Cha Eun Ho, (Lee Jong Suk), a guy she’s known for a long time.

The video begins with Lee Na Young’s voice saying, “If I could turn back time to a specific day, the only day I’d want to go back to is that one.” Along with the words, “Once again, I open the book that is you,” Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho’s story unfolds. Cha Eun Ho is a successful writer and even teaches at a university, and Kang Dan Yi pretends to have hired a housekeeper for him when it’s actually her. She is trying to find a new job but because of her age and the fact that she hasn’t worked in a while after getting married, she finds it difficult. A new chapter unfolds between Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi when she goes for an interview at Cha Eun Ho’s publishing company and he finally finds out that things aren’t going well for her.

Despite the fact that she’s struggling with failing to find a job and facing society as a divorced woman, Kang Dan Yi continues to put her all into her life. Cha Eun Ho has been watching over her for a long time and is always looking out for her, and it will be interesting to see how their relationship progresses. Along with them are Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon), a stranger who suddenly appears in Kang Dan Yi’s life to save her from the rain one day with an umbrella, and Song Hae Rin (Jung Yoo Jin), who has eyes for no one but Cha Eun Ho.

The publishing company Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho work for is set to be quite interesting as well, with an energetic vibe coming from the cast of characters. They are unable to pass by any book, even if it isn’t selling well, and they will do whatever it takes to help a writer publish a book, and their struggles and accomplishments are set to connect with the viewers.

“Romance in a Bonus Book” will premiere on January 26 at 9 p.m. KST.

Check out the highlight video below!

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1297397wpp/watch-lee-na-young-lee-jong-suk-get-hearts-racing-romance-bonus-book-highlight-video

• Like 2

[ENG SUB]

[#RomanceIsABonusBook Highlights: Re-open your book, 04:59 min]
#LeeJongSuk #LeeNaYoung  
The video begins with Lee Na Young’s voice saying, “If I could turn back time to a specific day, the only day I’d want to go back to is that one.” Along with the words, “Once again, I open the book that is you,” Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho’s story unfolds. 
1st Episode 2019.01.26 on tvN at 21:00
Full clip  https://tv.naver.com/v/5117849/list/290520

Translated by @song.shiyu Oliver温明优 Claire @cherylpei
Proofread by @Joanna5959
Subtitle by @aki0914suk
Subtitle by JShine Lee Jong-Suk Fanclub .Pls give a credit when reposting.

• Like 2

EXTRACT FROM LEE JONG SUK's INTERVIEW WITH HIGH CUT

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Lee Jong Suk talked about his upcoming drama, “Romance Is a Bonus Book,” in his latest photo shoot with High Cut magazine.

New photos from the shoot were released on January 24, along with a portion of his interview for the style magazine.

Spoiler

lee-jong-suk-high-cut-1-540x376.jpg

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Talking about his character Cha Eun Ho, an idol of the literature world and the editor-in-chief at his publishing company, Lee Jong Suk said, “In this drama, I think I especially have a lot in common with the character. My face gets red easily, and the writer took that characteristic and melded it into the character.” He explained that before, if his face got red while filming, he would have to re-do the take or focus harder to prevent his face from blushing, but he had a bit more freedom for this drama.

Lee Jong Suk is acting opposite Lee Na Young in the drama, who is the same age as Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk’s co-star from the 2013 drama “I Hear Your Voice.”

Lee Jong Suk said, “I was also reminded of ‘I Hear Your Voice’ a lot while filming this drama. And Bo Young noona and Na Young noona are the same age. But during ‘I Hear Your Voice,’ I was 24 or 25, so it is a little different from now. If Su Ha (Lee Jong Suk’s character from ‘I Hear Your Voice’) was fresh and pure, this character is more mature and rational.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1297569wpp/lee-jong-suk-says-romance-bonus-book-reminds-lee-bo-young-can-hear-voice

• Like 2

Lee Jong Suk Has A Bromantic Encounter With Kim Tae Woo In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

by U. Kim
c429f70f06df47cba70ce69cff64ac4d.jpeg?s=

On January 24, tvN shared new preview stills of Lee Jong Suk and Kim Tae Woo in “Romance Is a Bonus Book.”

The drama tells the romantic story of previously successful copywriter Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and star writer and idol of the literature world Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk). Cha Eun Ho is also the chief editor of a publishing company where Kim Jae Min (Kim Tae Woo) is the CEO.

On January 24, tvN shared new preview stills of Lee Jong Suk and Kim Tae Woo in “Romance Is a Bonus Book.”

The drama tells the romantic story of previously successful copywriter Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and star writer and idol of the literature world Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk). Cha Eun Ho is also the chief editor of a publishing company where Kim Jae Min (Kim Tae Woo) is the CEO.

romance-is-a-bonus-book-kim-tae-woo2.jpg

romance-is-a-bonus-book-lee-jong-suk2.jp

Despite his silly attire, Kim Jae Min is one of the most powerful people in the publishing industry. Personality-wise, however, he is someone who likes to bicker with his coworkers and is far from charismatic. He discovers Cha Eun Ho’s talents and scouts him as the youngest editor in his company. Their hilarious love-hate relationship will be something to look forward to.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1297739wpp/lee-jong-suk-bromantic-encounter-kim-tae-woo-romance-bonus-book

• Like 3