[Drama 2019] Romance Is a Bonus Book ♥ 로맨스는 별책부록

Maetawinz

The age difference is obvious. 10yrs is indeed huge. I don't usually like too much age gap both for men and women alike but it seems that's the norm these days.

I will watch as long as it's not fantasy.

Want to see this guy in a realistic drama. It's been long.

• Like 1

Lee Na Young Responds To Co-Star Lee Jong Suk Naming Her As His Ideal Type

Lee Na Young Responds To Co-Star Lee Jong Suk Naming Her As His Ideal Type

Actress Lee Na Young addressed the fact that her co-star Lee Jong Suk has now become a “successful fan”!

In an interview on November 12, Lee Na Young talked about working with the actor for her long-awaited return to the small screen in the upcoming drama “Romance Supplement” (working title). The star is currently filming the tvN romantic comedy—her first drama in nine years—opposite Lee Jong Suk, and she reported that she was enjoying her time on set.

Lee Na Young commented, “Maybe it’s because it’s my first drama in a long time, but I’m having a lot of fun during filming. I think filming conditions have improved since the old days.”

The actress also responded to questions about the fact that Lee Jong Suk has consistently named her as his ideal type ever since his debut. Not only has the actor repeatedly chosen her as his ideal woman, but he has previously confessed to following Lee Na Young to her movie premieres and even asking his friend Kim Woo Bin to get him her autograph.

When she heard that people were calling Lee Jong Suk a “fan who had succeeded,” a visibly embarrassed Lee Na Young brushed it off and remarked lightly, “Wasn’t all of that a very long time ago?”

In response to a question about whether she and Lee Jong Suk had ever talked about such things, Lee Na Young replied, “We’ve never talked about anything like that. Since it’s still early on in production, we haven’t had a chance to chat all that much.”

She added with a smile, “I’m also a fan of Lee Jong Suk’s.

Lee Na Young then went on to praise her co-star, noting, “I think he has his own unique aura and style. Thankfully, the director and the crew say that we resemble each other and that we look good together, so I’ve been enjoying filming. The drama airs in January of next year, so please look forward to it.”

“Romance Supplement,” Lee Jong Suk’s first-ever romantic comedy, is a drama that will follow the lives of the employees of a publishing company. Lee Jong Suk will be playing a brilliant writer who is also the company’s editor-in-chief, while Lee Na Young will be starring as a former copywriter who hopes to makes a fresh start at the company.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1261767wpp/lee-na-young-responds-co-star-lee-jong-suk-naming-ideal-type

• Like 1

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Na Young, And More Gather For Script Reading Of New Romantic Comedy

Lee Jong Suk, Lee Na Young, And More Gather For Script Reading Of New Romantic Comedy

Nov 13, 2018
by S. Park

Photos from the script reading of tvN’s “Romance Supplement” (literal title) have been released.

“Romance Supplement” is one of 2019’s most-anticipated dramas. This romantic comedy will tell a heartwarming story about people who work at a publishing company and create books. It will be directed by Lee Jung Hyo of OCN’s “Life on Mars” and tvN’s “Good Wife” and written by Jung Hyun Jung. The two previously worked together on tvN’s “I Need Romance.”

The star-studded cast includes Lee Na Young who is returning to a drama after nine years and Lee Jong Suk who will be starring in his first romantic comedy.

The actors, director, and writer gathered for a script reading session on October 26 and put their chemistry to the test. Before the script reading officially began, director Lee Jung Hyo said, “My goal is for us to complete it while we all have fun working together. In the end, I want us to become a team who can smile at each other and be sad while saying goodbye.” Writer Jung Hyun Jung added, “I am happy that I can work with great people. I hope all of us can work happily together until the day it ends.”

The actors showed off their amazing teamwork from the beginning of the reading. Realistic, witty lines and detailed acting of the actors helped fill the room with laughter.

Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk proved that they are the best in the business and created excellent synergy as the drama’s leads. Lee Na Young transformed into the highly educated character named Kang Dan Yi. With her unique and detailed acting, she amplified the confident, lovely charms of her character.

Lee-Na-Young1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk also wowed with his portrayal of Cha Eun Ho. His character is dubbed the “idol of the literary world,” a genius writer and the youngest editor at the publishing company who makes hearts flutter with his cynical attitude and good looks.

Lee-Jong-Suk1.jpg

The supporting characters at the Gyeoru publishing company include contents creator and editor leader Song Hae Rin (Jung Yoo Jin), the charming but straightforward Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon), and CEO Kim Jae Min (Kim Tae Woo).

Other characters also include the cold and charismatic director Go Yoo Sun (Kim Yoo Mi), realistic working mom Seo Young Ah (Kim Sun Young), passionate veteran editor Bong Ji Hong (Jo Han Chul), rookie Park Hoon (Kang Ki Doong) who believes in being the right man for the right place, and childish rookie Oh Ji Yool (Park Kyu Young).

A source from the drama said, “It was a script reading where you realized why she’s Lee Na Young and why he’s Lee Jong Suk. The synergy of the two actors, who have definite colors, gave off thrilling joy. Since actors who know how to give life to their characters were gathered, there wasn’t a moment to be bored. The teamwork of these actors, who have strong personalities, resulted in warm laughter and a different kind of fun and made me look forward to [the drama] even more.”

“Romance Supplement” will air sometime in the first half of 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262133wpp/lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-gather-script-reading-new-romantic-comedy

• Like 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young-attend-first-script-reading-for-romance-is-a-supplement

Lee Jong Suk & Lee Na Young attend first script reading for 'Romance Is A Supplement'

lee-jong-suk-lee-na-young.jpg

One of the most anticipated tvN dramas of early 2019, 'Romance Is A Supplement' gave fans a look into Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young's

firstscript reading which took place back on October 26!

Romance Is A Supplement' previously garnered attention as actor Lee Jong Suk's first ever traditional romantic comedy drama, as well as actress Lee Na Young's first returning drama in 9 years. The story revolves around the workers of a book publishing company, and is a warm romantic comedy for viewers of all ages to enjoy. 

Back in October, lead actors Lee Jong Suk, Lee Na Young, as well as Jung Yoo Jin, We Ha Joon, Jo Han Chul, b, and more attended the first script reading for 'Romance Is A Supplement' and tested out their chemistry. Lee Jong Suk plays the role of a 'genius author' and one of the youngest ever professionals to earn the title of head editor at a publishing company, Cha Eun Ho. Opposite him, Lee Na Young is a woman who boasts top schooling and qualifications, but no real work experience - Kang Dan Yi

Stay tuned for the premiere of tvN's 'Romance Is A Supplement', premiering in early 2019!

lee-jong-suk_lee-na-young_1542071370_Dr2

• Like 3

Actor Kim Tae Woo To Join Lee Jong Suk’s Upcoming Drama

Actor Kim Tae Woo To Join Lee Jong Sukâs Upcoming Drama

Kim Tae Woo will be joining upcoming tvN drama “Romance Supplement” (literal translation).

“Romance Supplement” uses the setting of a publishing company and follows the stories of people who make books. Kim Tae Woo will be playing Kim Jae Min, the CEO of a publishing company called Gyeoroo. With good looks and and a competitive spirit, Kim Jae Min is a businessman who is able to hide his inner thoughts and levelheadedly make his way towards his goal. His unexpected charm is his wholehearted love for his two daughters.

Kim Tae Woo will also show a great bromance with Lee Jong Suk, as Kim Tae Woo’s character discovers and scouts Lee Jong Suk’s character Chae Eun Ho.

“Romance Supplement” is slated to air in 2019.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262935wpp/actor-kim-tae-woo-join-lee-jong-suks-upcoming-drama

• Like 3

https://mobile.twitter.com/kdrama_news/status/1061035534007463936

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262935wpp/actor-kim-tae-woo-join-lee-jong-suks-upcoming-drama

Actor Kim Tae Woo To Join Lee Jong Suk’s Upcoming Drama

bbde56702ea541749da5c70b3c49fae3.jpeg?s=

Kim Tae Woo will be joining upcoming tvN drama “Romance Supplement” (literal translation).

“Romance Supplement” uses the setting of a publishing company and follows the stories of people who make books. Kim Tae Woo will be playing Kim Jae Min, the CEO of a publishing company called Gyeoroo. With good looks and and a competitive spirit, Kim Jae Min is a businessman who is able to hide his inner thoughts and levelheadedly make his way towards his goal. His unexpected charm is his wholehearted love for his two daughters.

Kim Tae Woo will also show a great bromance with Lee Jong Suk, as Kim Tae Woo’s character discovers and scouts Lee Jong Suk’s character Chae Eun Ho.

“Romance Supplement” is slated to air in 2019.

• Like 2