[Drama 2019] Romance Is a Bonus Book ♥ 로맨스는 별책부록

Maetawinz

I was happy because now she has realized that he had confessed to her twice... but she felt unsure. Yet, CEH's smile at the end was great. 

I like the bounding of the three women... They will definitely get closer. I was surprised by the reason for the divorce but somehow I could understand her. Her husband didn't pay attention to her and even didn't show any interest before the incident. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

But speaking of second lead, will they really put SHR and JS together as a couple?:ph34r: it's cliché,:grimace:I already see the scene next week, she may know that EH knows these feelings but ignores them, then she gets hurt and will go down and meet JS who will listen to her and will find it touching well afterwards, they will meet again with all this story about the writer:joy::joy:

I wanted to see JS fight more for DY during a few episodes, even if we know he will not have the girl, but I like this dynamic, he has good chemistry with DY and he is very cute

• Like 3

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

The moon is beautiful = the woman is beautiful, he expresses his love and admiration indirectly.

The above post explains again what  @xXMzSmilesXx ask previous page.

Thank you @bebebisous33 and @stroppyse for the explanation in detail.

29 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

he just literally translated it to “I love you”. So, what that author told his student was… Since Japanese people don’t say things like often, that translating it as the moon is beautiful” is probably better.

Got it. Thanks.

15 hours ago, xXMzSmilesXx said:

Also is there a significance with the moon that I'm missing out on. EH subtly confesses to DY by saying the moon is beautiful 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love this drama. I can`t wait to watch the next episodes. Not only the OTP but the side characters are interesting.

The three women were drinking at Ko Yoo-Sun`s home and the guys were with Bong Ji-Hong. :)

I support all the couples: Dan-Yi and Eun Ho, I hope  Bong Ji-Hong will reunite with Young-A, and Kim Jae-Min will find a new love with Ko Yoo-Sun. I even support  Song Hae-Rin and Ji Seo-Joon, not to mention Park Hoon and Ji-Yool . Love is everywhere. :D

• Like 10

Drop by to say hi, I really like this drama too.

Gosh, How nerdy I am as love dramas that related to boooks, and poetry.

I love the story going, the bonding between the colleagues. the CEO and staff, and OTP.

I love the drinking scenes between the three women and three men, showing a potential three pairing.

I would love Hae rin will be with JSJ as they are so adorable together.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, xu_lyfe said:

Drop by to say hi, I really like this drama too.

Gosh, How nerdy I am as love dramas that related to boooks, and poetry.

I love the story going, the bonding between the colleagues. the CEO and staff, and OTP.

I love the drinking scenes between the three women and three men, showing a potential three pairing.

I would love Hae rin will be with JSJ as they are so adorable together.

Glad that you are joining this thread too. crazy monkeyI am exactly like you. I love the combination of books and poetry, encouraging people to read.

Since we know that JSJ's password is 04 23 for the door (forbidden room), it clearly outlines that JSJ's life is linked to the writer. The number is the title of his last book. So my theory is that JSJ believes that he could be his son which could be true. JSJ could have been raised by his mother (single mother) which would explain why JSJ is so close to his mother and is not bothered by DY's status: divorcee with a child as he had a similar past.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

15 hours ago, faithinme lara said:

Gyeoroo Ladies Nite was the best highlight for tonight.

YASSS girl! :wub:

I totally agree with you! Even though DY realisation that EH likes her as a woman is up there. It just feels SO GOOD to see three women who each have their own difficulties drink together, listen to one another and just give so much LOVE and SUPPORT! 

I really hope their friendship continues and they are able to just talk about life to one another. Seeing Mrs Go vulnerable side has made me like and understand her actions in a way. She is cold and career orientated because she did give up a married life to be the women she is today. I think the scariest feeling for a human is loneliness, when you're lonely life just feels bleak. But with a blossoming sisterhood like this, I'm sure they can get through anything.

Everyone has their own tunnel to pass

A hand from others helps us forget our fear

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Episode 8 heartwarming full of joyful surprise.

The clubbing lady's night is so much fun made me clapping :glasses: ended in tears, 3singles women with 3 heartbreaking story. Couldn't tell who's more lonesome  and in pain but at least they're a strong lady who never give in:thumbsup:

Seems the story will end up with many cute couple.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since we know that JSJ's password is 04 23 for the door (forbidden room), it clearly outlines that JSJ's life is linked to the writer. The number is the title of his last book. So my theory is that JSJ believes that he could be his son which could be true. JSJ could have been raised by his mother (single mother) which would explain why JSJ is so close to his mother and is not bothered by DY's status: divorcee with a child as he had a similar past.

I am happy to see you that you've joined this thread.  I look forward to your analysis and insight.

I like your theory, about JSJ believing that he could be the author's son...interesting.

On 2/17/2019 at 3:13 AM, bebebisous33 said:

As for CEH. JSJ even told CEH in the car that he would treat KDY like his sister which showed that for an outsider, CEH acts like a brother. He doesn't seem to cross the line. However, once they are alone, we see that CEH and KDY can't help themselves and act like "lovers" (see the scene at the restaurant, later how KDY grabbed his hands aso). 

In the end, CEH and KDY are too rational which explains why CEH has never acted like a man in front of her. Both are too guarded, afraid of crossing the line for real. 

What caught my attention is that JSJ met SHR and they had an interesting interaction. So it looks like the writer won't use the jealousy cliche. I have more inclined to believe that thanks to SHR and JSJ as outsiders and witnesses, CEH and KDY will be able to realize their love for each other. SHR will meet JSJ alone and this is important. 

To conclude, one of them have to make the first move. CEH will be forced to do it.

@avondale16 The moon symbolizes woman, this metaphor is often used in literature and poetry. The reason is simple: the lunar cycle is 28 days which correspond to the length of menstruation: 28-30 days. On the other hand, the sun has always been associated to men... it is the symbol for kings. The moon is beautiful = the woman is beautiful, he expresses his love and admiration indirectly. Moreover by using such a natural element, the poet underlines the simplicity and naturalness of his love for the woman. The message is quite subtle. As for the bookshop, it clearly shows JSJ's closeness and gentleness to women in general. Notice that he takes care of his mother... so this underlines his sensitive side. The shop looks very intimate... it was as if it was a temple, a sacred place. Bringing her there outlined how much he already treasures her.  

I agree with you that they act as lovers when alone. I loved their day out (date).  CEH tried to give KDY a hint, by pulling his hand away from her and asking what is this.  At that time KDY really did not get it; lovers walk holding hands.   Since KDY found out that SHR likes CEH,  I think is one of the reason's that KDY has buried her feelings towards CEH.  KDY feels that SHR is more worthy of CEH than she is.  After all, she is divorced with a child.  

Also thank you giving us an insight into the symbolism of the moon.  The theory behind the moon metaphor makes sense.  Again thank you.

• Like 5

Oh Episode 8 makes me soooo happy! So many things to love about this episode. 

• The feeling of unease when KDY goes out with JSJ and just my heart aches for CEH and the amount of him freaking out but also not wanting to freak out. Although at the same time being conscious of not wanting to put full on pressure on KDY because in the end her happiness comes first. It's really mature and sweet, and refreshing as a viewer because how many times when the male lead wants the female lead, the jealousy gets ridiculous and full on.
  • That said I am glad that he starting to wake up and release that he can't be so subtle about it anymore. Putting her happiness above his own for so long that it become a detriment to his own life. Of course it is such a balance between keeping others happy and yourself and the way this show is working through this is really good so far. 
  • The amount of SQUEEEE-ing with CEH and KDY's moments. Oh man when she was touching his chest and going ooh you have muscles I nearly died. My heart also went Da-Dum Da-Dum. Then finding out she wasn't asleep when he was touching her face! OMG - that totally took me my surprise. And I cheered for joy when CEH finally wasn't subtle about "The moon is beautiful", like at all!  For a while, I think we have been waiting for her to wake up and I was impressed that there were three moments in one episode that didn't feel like it was rushed. The preview for next week's episodes look so good. I so relate to that state of being when all of a sudden you are HYPER aware of someone else and the slightest touch is super scary. I can't wait to see how their relationship develops more. 
  • I now have hope that JSJ and SHR have their own thing cos I think they could be really suitable for each other. 
  • Shocked actually that CEH is fully aware of those letters that SHR has been leaving! Not sure how I feel about the fact he has essentially been ignoring it... 
  • LOVE the two maknaes and their blossoming relationship - the dude has really grown on me. Looks really aren't everything, got to love a great personality. 
  • I really really like the relationships forming between the KDY, the marketing team leader and the Director. Female friendships are so important and so relate to the fun part of drinking and then it is followed by TEARS and lots of them. So many LOLs with KDY losing it and swearing so much. I wonder what the age differences are with those 3 ladies. It was great to get more insight into the Director and I'm glad they spent time on her character in this way. 
  • I am also really loving the marketing team leader's character and think the actress playing her is great. I really feel for her. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2